Brain Guild General discussion

Hope everyone is enjoying their stacks. It’s a fun grind.

2 Likes

I am enjoying the stacks a lot. I also tought that the new-gen fields aren’t focusing on the cortex and cerebellum circuitry perhaps. I heard that the cerebellum helps with more complex cognitive functions and isn’t just for motor function. edit: nevermind, you did say it gives circuitry all over the brain, but it would be nice to have something especially for the cerebellum and cortex.

Taking the weekend off from wiring fields. Just APB and BG for today along with my health and energetic fields

Very hard to resist quad looping my usuals

3 Likes

Gotta share something with y’all,

I’ve been using brain refresher to keep me studying I know it’s off topic from manhattan fields but really if you wanna keep doing those motivating boring tasks use that damn field.

I do this now as my stack

Brain key
Synapses
Brain refresher
Cyber brain
Manhattan method
Drops of memory
Conglomerate
Abp
Brain game
Hypersleep

Gonna keep using refresher until manhattan and dream release will power field

2 Likes

I am starting my stack today at the time 07:30 am. What makes my stack a bit more unique pherhaps from you guys is that I listen a bit to quadible integrity and binaural nutrition.

Superhuman genius - 5+
Enhanced hemisphere connectivity-3+
Focus - 3+
permanent brain enhancement 3+
MM-EF5(binaural nutrition) 2
grey matter (binaural nutrition)
Quadible Integrity NZT
Quadible Integrity Boost Astrocyte
Wholistic thinking (I listen to this for a long time without even counting how many times I’ve listened to it)
Power of numbers (I listen to this for a long time without even counting how many times I’ve listened to it.
(sometimes I alternate between wholistic thinking and power of numbers every listen.
induce Creativity
Brain regeneration 8
The plasma sound and infrasound bioactive beach

I listen to ninad music too a bit, not as much as I used to. I tend to notice some good sensations from ninad music.

After that I tend to listen to audios very freely without having any structure at all, but I make sure to end with superhuman genius and brain regeneration. I try to listen to a lot of other morphic fields here and there on a whim too like MEF, Morphic doctor, hidden potential and adonis fields. DEM dynamics and maytreya fields.

1 Like

This is not a thread to discuss other creators, but it would be great if you could eventually share your opinion and results in the Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

1 Like

I’m joining the rest of you with this brain field spamming. I’ve avoided brain fields for the longest time for some reason, but with my recent results of using WM (2-3 hours per day) and PBoY for the past week, I decided to go further. I bought CC, MM, and then I bought two mp3 players lol. I’ll be tri-spamming WM, CC, and MM for 2-3 hours daily and finish off with PBoY for now. I’ll see how that goes for 2-3 months then probably grab a few more audios.

Just a week of WM and PBoY alone made such a difference, I feel like I’ve been missing out.

12 Likes

Bro has the higher self stack :skull:

Genius soon.

1 Like

Hopefully! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You will find old fields for that on patreon, used to be on YouTube, you might find them on odyssey.

TDCS + NGF.

If you want the oldies, go for it, they are free.

3 Likes

nice user

Am I allowed to give away NFT’s to other users here?

Depends on specific NFT rules, generally yes as it’s almost same as you giving away a physical tag, this is complete identifiable ownership transfer. Note that NFT becomes inactive for you as soon as you transfer it, unless you own multiple copies of course and have some for yourself still.

2 Likes

I’ve spammed wholistic thinking and the power of numbers for hours. I’ve spammed them so much that I’ve gotten tired of the songs and then I spammed them so much that the songs doesn’t make me tired anymore. Sometimes I’ve been so tired of the same melody that I’ve found myaelf switching to brain regeneration or something else. While øistening to it incessantly I do find that it has some psychoactive effects, slight that is. I want to get the brain growth from the old ones and the interconnectedness from the old ones.

That’s kinda hardcore, the people spamming for hours here don’t listen to it for hours. They put the fields on low speaker volume in their pockets.

Works the same

3 Likes

I didn’t realize that, but at the moment I am feeling fine. If I get tired then I will cut back down on it and replace it with some regular binaural beats.

It’s not about getting tired, it’s just annoying to hear the same beats on repeat every day

Especially if it works the same at low volume in your pockets and you can listen to regular music or watch movies

1 Like

I see, I guess I can play it so i barely hear it. I feel in a better mood after a long listening session. I can tell you about my benefits so far.

1 Like

That’s what I like to read the most

I watched a squirrwl and I was impressed at it’s body control. When it jumps from branch to branch it knows almost excactly how much force to put in to the leap so it doesn’t overextend or fall short and that is similar to a basketball player shooting into the hoop. (a tought i had after a long listening session]I looked at stuff and found them to look more straight and I noticed the texture of the ground I walked on. I have been thinking in a way that is uncharactwristic of me. I’ve been feeling different on my consciousness and I can’t pinpoint what it is or articulate it. I started thinking about how people walk in a rythm. My memory might have improved too. I am just getting very modest benefits so far, but I haven’t listened for that long on the new ones. I noticed that a lot of my toughts match the description of whollistic thinking.

I was walking while listening to it and then I tought about how long it will take me to walk all the way to that streetlight. I meditated and focused on the sounds.

I feel different all around, but in a sober way. I wanted to watch the birds more and observe sounds. A lot of the time I get this smooth pressure in my right hemisphere and a little bit on the left. I noticed I’ve been putting on the seatbelt quicker and that I am more economic in my movements. I noticed how I was opening a bottle without looking at it and became aware of that neurological function.

6 Likes