Brain Guild General discussion

It’s unclear to me what wholistic thinking actually does. I know it is meant to make one see the connection of thing, make better decisions and have a more wide scope, but I have no idea what it is supposed to do neurologically.

I have some new benefit reports. When I drive my decision making is way quicker. I see openings super clear in roundabouts and driving feels different too. Ever since I implemented wholistic thinking and the power of numbers in my brain stack my driving seems smoother. By no means was I bad before, but I improved when it comes to the flow of it.

1 Like

Posting this comment so u can comment what ur writing, because their is a 3 post limit, @Nobody u should be able to post

1 Like

My mind feels different and I can’t pinpoint what it is. It’s not like the super consciousness sensation, it is different. I’ve noticed that when I do the turn signal I sometimes switch fingers which I’ve never done before. Sometimes I use one specific finger for the turn signal.

1 Like

It feels like it is different in a good way.

I have no idea what wholistic thinking actually does for the brain structure. I would like to know what wholistic thinking does. It would be fun to analyze and discuss the synergy between these new nextgen fields.

Another comment, its good to have everything documented

1 Like

So wholistic thinking and the power of numbers both make the brain more interconnected, but they make the brain interconnected in different ways. So I get two completely different neuro circuitries at the same time and those two combines makes for an even better neuro circuitry. It seems like the power of numbers has some other functions like bdnf and ngf I guess too.

It would be great to have all the next gen fields, but I can look at the bright side. If I listen to a few things then perhaps my intelligence will specialize more in few specific stuff, but I have the feeling that the synergy of all the next-gen fields are so huge.

I fear not the man who has listened to a 10 000 morphic fields, I fear the man who listened one morphic field 10 000 times.

6 Likes

let it all out eddie, it’s good stuff
you’re evolving

but i’ll give you an advice. you could edit your post so there aren’t many fragments of one posting, you know

that’s actually a nice quote. :D

1 Like

Doesnt pboy do somewhat the same as the old brain massage field does ( which I have )?

1 Like

No am i dont think so, it does refresh the brain, i want somone to get into parts of my head and place an ice block. i know if my head feels hot that could be a sighn of autism from over-looping, i think philp said that a while back

1 Like

What do you guys think wholistic thinking does to the brain structure? Is it a more left side of the brain field?

1 Like

Right side. Cyber is more so tailored to the left if I’m not mistaken. The creativity aspect that is extremely noticeable in WT believes me to reason that it’s right brain as well. Read the description again and see which parts of the brain does what and why.

1 Like

I guess I’ll end up with a far better right hemisphere than a left one. It might be good to listen to some corpus callosum stuff a lot from now on. I want to get something for the left hemisphere too in the future.

Yesterday I recommended you to read the Jojo’s Brain Journal section about brain circuits, which I will have to recommend again brother. Because it answers the question.

The advanced brain fields work all over the brain to build circuits, all over the brain. No field is a “left side field” it’s a “full brain field.”

If you want to be 100% sure you’ll be getting speech and language benefits just use PBE or get key to babel.

Thanks. I just read it right now. It sounds very interesting. I want to listen to both types of audios, both for ngf, bdnf, electrical stimulation and circuitry. It is exciting.

Hope everyone is enjoying their stacks. It’s a fun grind.

2 Likes