Brain Guild General discussion

Do what feels right to you knowing all the things that people shared. We can’t decide what you need to use or prioritize

1 Like

I’ve recently started using the brain dancer field on YouTube and I would definitely recommend that. It has drastically improved my retention and memorisation ability (though I use other fields too!).

Good luck!

1 Like

This is amazing. Love your calculations.
Would be fun to create my own Manhattan Notion theme dashboard.

yeah you’re right! thank you for pointing out

wow thanks i’ll add it to the audios i’m using :slight_smile: and good luck for you as well! :)

1 Like

I told my friends about brain fields and I managed to convince him to try it out. My friend has had anhedonia for over a decade and this could actually cure his anhedonia so I told him to try a bunch of brain fields. I guess my friends has been on some nasty anti-depressants and other psychiatric drugs and he is currently on some dopaminergic psychiatric meds. Not sure how it would affect listening to brain fields. I just told him to boost his sensitivity a lot. Currently he is not very sensitive, but he managed to feel something from brain and spine antioxidant complex.

I am talking to someone else and I want to convince her to give brainfields a try, but that I happened to convince my friend(the anhedoniac) was an anomality. Not sure how I would go about convincing this other person I talk to. It’s not like I could show them some clinical trials or anything like that. This other person is on an antipsychotic and an ssri, which confuses me. How would that affect brain fields? I can only imagine it would slow down results significantly.

2 Likes

“I have long held the opinion that the amount of noise that anyone can bear undisturbed stands in inverse proportion to his mental capacity and therefore be regarded as a pretty fair measure of it.”

― Arthur Schopenhauer

I was thinking about this quote from the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer. It seems like nowadays the complete opposite is true.

2 Likes

Attentional control is the only way in today’s world.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a vampire for your attention.

Or just a sandwich short of a picnic.

1 Like

4 hours of MM + Opus is that safe ?

Or should opus not be used for the whole time?

Only got about 20 hours in on MM so far for context

3 Likes

Go for it

3 Likes

@Rocket

To the moon and beyond !!

6 Likes

Gone try do 4hrs MM + opus daily with 1-2 days break a week which should put me at about 300 hours by end of August… wouldn’t mind about 500-600 hours by Christmas as that’s when I plan on getting CC

With a few nights of PBoY

And I’ll be getting white matter soon so some days won’t use opus for 4hrs

An may throw in some proactive + IPF we will see how it goes rather just focus on MM for a base

:soon::on::top: :wink:

3 Likes

Ad astra in every multiverse :)

1 Like

MM/CB/PM trilooping through june :eyes:

4 Likes

[The trailer opens with a montage of internet users scrolling through their phones, searching for something.]

Voiceover: In a world where knowledge is just a click away…

[Cut to Adam Sandler’s character, Bob, a tech-savvy but unassuming office worker, browsing the internet during his lunch break.]

Bob: What’s this?

[Bob clicks on a mysterious link, and suddenly, he’s transported into a realm of unparalleled audio experiences.]

Voice: Welcome to the Brain Fields—a collection of audios created by the minds of dreamers and visionaries.

[Bob is immersed in a symphony of sounds, each one more mesmerizing than the last. But as he explores this digital frontier, he discovers that these audios hold secrets beyond his wildest imagination.]

Bob: It’s like my brain’s been pumped full of energy!

[Scenes flash across the screen: Bob experiencing euphoria as he listens to the audios, but also grappling with unexpected side effects like headaches and confusion.]

Voice: The Manhattan Method. Harnessing the power of user-generated content to enhance cognition and perception.

[Despite the challenges, Bob becomes obsessed with unlocking the full potential of the Brain Fields, diving deeper into the digital abyss.]

Bob: I’ve never felt more alive!

[The trailer builds to a climax, showcasing Bob’s exhilarating journey through a world where reality and imagination collide.]

Narrator: From the creators of “Pixels” and “Bedtime Stories” comes a digital adventure like no other. Get ready to plug in and experience the ultimate audio revolution.

[The title appears on the screen in bold letters:]

Brain Fields: Amplifying Minds, One Audio at a Time

[The screen fades to black, leaving audiences eagerly anticipating the release of Adam Sandler’s latest cybernetic escapade.]

4 Likes

This is just a reminder for braniacs out there:

https://www.inc.com/marcel-schwantes/1-activity-that-will-improve-your-brain-function.html

So definitely add:

(Jing will convert to Shen in a balanced body, so no need to stack on top of it, as returns will be minimal if you are not doing heavy duty energy work)

If you are listening to fields so much that you can’t read, or exercise … be realistic, and reevaluate your listening times … @DR_MANHATTAN is a very advanced user that had to build up his brain capacity very slowly and methodically, use his progress as a destination, not a starting point.

8 Likes

Yes !

Studying and exercising is important.

I’d just add auric repair to your recommendation :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Paired with this

For extra clarity :sparkles:

7 Likes

if anyone here plays Dual N back , pls message me thanks.:D

1 Like

Genius & Easily Raising Your IQ (youtube.com)

1 Like