Brain Guild General discussion

So I’m trying something out, mainly attempting to use Your Energetic Being to sub in for BDNF (it has a nervous system development sub-field). The occasional booster through a second device. Hour long playlist (58 minutes)

SLR
Wiring Fields
YEB
Transmutation and Microcosmic (to further process the Jing, Chi, Shen, Ojas, Prana & Mana from YEB)
Aura and Energy Body Repair
Plasma Brain of Youth
Automated Grounding

Any ideas or comments? I originally had YEB behind PBoY and wasn’t really feeling any pruning, moving it around has changed that.

EDIT: Anecdotal and subjective, but I just listened to a stack with BDNF, NGF, ISIRB, and ENPP6 in it. No insane pruning during the PBoY or Autism after the fact and it felt similar if not a bit stronger to my normal stack. So I’d say it’s fair to assume YEB is holding space for a lot of the regular boosters with relation to nervous development.

2 Likes

I was wondering if brain god Dr. Manhattan wrote something about serotonin syndrome.

1 Like

:rofl:

But careful with these, some people won’t get the joke, they will think I think I’m all that and they’ll want to bring me down a notch from this perceived arrogance.

You can ask a specific question and I’ll answer it the best I can

3 Likes

I was thinking of making a plan in case I get serotonin syndrome. Some kind of brain contingency plan against possible bad things that could happen. If I were to get serotonin syndrome then I am not sure what the best course of action would be. I don’t suspect I will get serotonin syndrome, but it’s better to know what to do. If you’ve written stuff on that then I could read it.

The Brain Game by Manhattan

I’m guessing this would cover this

2 Likes

Serotonin syndrome is rarely unrelated to medication. Are you taking a medication that can result in SS ?

2 Likes

No. I don’t think I would even get serotonin syndrome, but I figured it is better to know what to do just in case.

The root cause of your issue needs to be found to fix it.

2 Likes

Lately I’ve been getting a lot of withdrawal symptoms since I am doing nofap. I am constantly agitated. It mirrors the previous 90 day streak I was on a lot, but the withdrawal symptoms might be more intense now. I am about to get an expansion of my sensory perception to unprecedented levels just like I got last time, but now I am on better stuff. I am not sure how much more this brain chemical difference will be. What if I get too much serotonin?

The question is from what source you are going to get so much serotonine?

3 Likes

You don’t want my advice on this one trust me

3 Likes

Nofap has a profound effect on me. It quadruples my color perception, visual perception, auditory stuff. It puts my consciousness into overdrive.

I see. The advice is to not do nofap.

1 Like

It’s just overexcitement, cool off physically by lowering temperature, use more antioxidants, water, etc. Literally the Anxiety Removal field, Auto Immune Reversal if this process flares anything, Hydrogen Accumulation, something else.

1 Like

Maybe try Sexual Energy Alchemy from Patreon Shop.

1 Like

I don’t think I would get serotonin syndrome anyway, but it was worth doing some research into it. Day 18 on nofap. It feels like I am quitting some kind of hard drug. I have a good feeling about this. I’m about to get some brain gains again. Je suis un dopage cérébral.

You’re usually point on

But really ? He’s supposed to use auto immune medication to trash his immune system so he can keep holding his semen a couple days more ?

This not Sparta, this is madness

Bust a nut already, then use some Ojas

3 Likes

I mean if there’s increase of heat production it has some limited sources, like immune system ramping up is one. Auto Immune Reversal once daily isn’t going to thrash immunity.

Prostate Health 2.0 should be more suitable though as abstinence will be leading eventually to reabsorption of produced matter.

It’s worth noting that I don’t actually have serotonin syndrome. I don’t think I will ever get it. I guess if I get serotonin syndrome then I’ll go on dates. lol.

If anything you’re making the case that busting nuts is healthier, simpler and safer lol

Maybe that was your plan all along…,

I like the strategy hehe

2 Likes