Brain Guild General discussion

Ok, but if I have to do that then you recommend any special magazines?

Sorry about that. lol.

Just think about your high school Spanish teacher

7 Likes

Also Thigh Fat Burner 2-3x if you don’t have Urinary Incontinence.

hahahahaha. That was really funny. I guess one has to do what one has to do. It sucks to abondon the streak, but if things gets too much then at least there is a tomorrow to reap if one has one’s health in order.

Bust 1 thinking about your manifestations

it works apparently

5 Likes

Or bust one thinking about/looking at your NFTs

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’m laughing so hard rn :rofl:

2 Likes

I believe one should have positive attitude towards self pleasure. The above banter reminds me of Emil Sinclair from Demian.

lapis Lazuli (youtube.com)

Apparently lapis lazuli should be good for the brain. I love the novelty of trying a new field out.

1 Like

What would you guys suggest for increasing reaction time? Also I am planning to learn how to drive a car, any field suggestions, please?

This

7 Likes

Thank you @spiralriver

1 Like

Hey guys was just wondering if anyone has noticed an enhanced sense of smell or taste since using brain fields and if anyone knows the cause

1 Like

Maybe Cyber.

What does this do?

I tried thinking about the old spanish teacher. Just kidding, still on the streak. Feeling way better actually.

Blood flow increase, through heat generation. You can add Nitric Oxide Boost and Circulatory Engineer.

Urinary Incontinence is for automated Kegels, but it doesn’t replace above fields per se.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten this interesting sensation lately. Everything seems smooth and effortless. Even relaxing.