Brain Guild General discussion

Probably us less than chatty folks could use some more hours spent looping the Social Bonder

1 Like

Ayeeee my brother Mossy wassssssup

I was just gonna joke about that with @Matt1

“Somehow I gotta convince him to put in 300 hours.”

2 Likes

lol, watch it be the guild’s first perk. How do you get a room of Genius IQ introverts to work together, brainwash them rewire their brains.

2 Likes

Damn mossy, you’ve been so lowkey I didn’t even think of pinging you for the “missing @ hours” comment.

Hope life is going well bro!

1 Like

Just climbing that mountain one step at a time! You know the view is amazing once you get above the tree line.

There’s a quote in one of my favorite children’s books that I think about often:

"It’s good to walk with others
But sometimes, go alone
So you can stop and listen"

5 Likes

Damn. A gem.

You always drop gems when you do speak, that’s one thing for sure.

Great to see you again man, hopefully you ride with us in this new brain guild takeover.

2 Likes

Conceptual conglomerate+ Imaginarium divine is soo good. My night stack is now

Malleable ego x3
Imaginarium divine x1
CC x50

2 Likes

Lowkey you could sandwhich cc to get your brain working in that conceptual pace first.

If your goal is purely conceptual communication with your higher self.

1 Like

SB is the field I needed but never got. Lol.

1 Like

Lol it be like that :joy:.

I have some fields i shouldve picked up for sure.

1 Like

You’re saying to put Imaginarium before and after or to switch the positions?
I change my night stack a lot but Imaginarium divine has always been there, without exception. I just love the field.
The reason I put it first is because the music makes me sleep very well, I’m a light sleeper and I can’t fall asleep with CC yet

1 Like

Dreams are also consistently vidid now since using enhanced visual processing for a long time. I stopped using it but I should probably start again, looping it more than 3 times to see what happens

1 Like

I meant as in maybe play CC 3x or so before hand to bring your mind into that conceptual state of mind so as to prime your subconscious and conscious mind for conceptual communication. You may see images or what not making imaginarium divine even more fun.

I’m saying try playing cc a little before and after.

2 Likes

I am starting to feel good. It feels like a body high of some sort. Nice! I had this on the last streak I was on.

1 Like

Lol was just doing that.

1 Like

Lol yall sure you’re ready? Better mentally prepare yourselves.

So out of all the boosters or fields that are available which one would be the best to create more endurance in your brain so it can handle more stimulus and change? Have to take a small break because recently my head feels so heavy like a bag of water, the lymphatic effusion seems to have helped a bit though
And would the gamma wave audio help the entire brain adapt to the changes better since it pretty much lights up your entire brain?

Try White Matter

2 Likes

Resilience Max+ and Supreme Grounding will have you ready to double everything.

2 Likes

Do you just do it mostly without any breaks what negative effects do you get from doing that ?