Brain Guild General discussion

Which are these ?

Superhuman Genious and Acetylcholine i think

5 Likes

Discussion was about me not building noticeable tolerance to PBOY and manhattan wiring fields, regardless of being healthy and not drinking or smoking.

Motivation Friday from the man himself :muscle:

2 Likes

Hi Guys new user here!

I made a post recently regarding my issue with Narcolepsy type 2:

(Link to post

and was referred here kindly by RoseChalice! Basically, Iā€™m looking for ways to regenerate the lost hypocretin/orexin neurons in the hypothalamus of the brain, and was hoping for some suggestions from you guys! What recommendations would you have to repair these specific neurons? Any help is much appreciated!

Iā€™m sure this could translate well to other areas of brain damage as well, where the injury/degeneration is localised to a specific area!

3 Likes

That would be Advantageous Brain Plan, only thing it doesnā€™t touch is hypocretin but it has lots of other things that will help including Orexin.

Welcome @Zigford :champagne:

2 Likes

Itā€™s same thing silly me

Donā€™t know why hypocretin makes me think pancreas everytime. Maybe cause of insulin :man_shrugging:

So you are well covered with Advantageous Brain Plan

3 Likes

Hi Dr.Manhattan! Thanks for such a detailed helpful reply! Unfortunately Iā€™ve reached my maximum chat limit as a new user haha, so am editing the posts to reply to you!

Iā€™ve read through the brain plan and its definitely something I want to try. In the meantime, Iā€™d also like to find a way to directly regenerate the lost orexin neurons as Iā€™ve heard some people losing more over time, transitioning from type 2 to type 1 narcoleptic. Iā€™d want to prevent this from happening and was wondering what fields there were to stimulate direct regeneration?

Is it a good idea to use plasma brain with the brain regeneration field from sapien? I was thinking of pairing it with BDNF, nerve growth factor and a couple others as a stack! I was also wondering if fields are good to be looped overnight

Edit: Just bought the plasma brain and am listening to it now. Huge thanks to you Dr_Manhattan again for the great advice! Have high hopes for this and canā€™t wait to see what it brings!

2 Likes

It wonā€™t create more directly, but it will make you much more sensitive to Orexin, Adrenaline and lots of energy-related neurochemicals. A lot.

@Zigford

There are audios, I think free that can increase Orexin production.

Hypersleep if I remember correctly

Yes it does
Hyper state sleep below :point_down: with description
https://www.patreon.com/posts/24636219?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

You got full combo, more Orexin and more sensitivity to it

2 Likes

Start with the cheaper option

Plasma brain can help you as it provides comprehensive healing, which might solve your condition at the root depending on what it is

If you have more details, let us know

2 Likes

Plasma brain

It provides genetic and cellular repair and a bit more including neural stem cells.

It should at least stop you from degenerating further if thatā€™s all it manages to do.

Edit for new reply:
@Zigford

Brain regeneration is not necessary with plasma brain. I really recommend plasma brain if you can afford it as itā€™s a much more advanced brain healing tool.

Also, if you use plasma brain you donā€™t need to worry about possible axon overgrowth from BDNF, NGF abuse as it automatically trims axon overgrowth.

Then itā€™s safe to spam overnight

3 Likes

One thing I have noticed lately, is a huge increase in Psi/Kinesis related abilitiesā€¦I havenā€™t made much of a change in my Brian stack, I do try to meditate daily, but itā€™s interesting to see these Psi pathways developingā€¦

8 Likes

So I have to ask and feel a little silly for doing so, but I digress.

For those of you who have been assimilating the fields longest, how close have you gotten to the more fictional levels of memory recall, computation, mind organization, and visualization (or any other brain/mind feats you care to mention)?

If youā€™d be so kind, if you believe youā€™ve actually gotten close or have achieved some of these levels, to actually include the reference to whichever fiction youā€™re comparing to.

2 Likes

On a side note: itā€™s dead as hell in here atm

hi what app did you to loop 50x?
My app doesnā€™t allow repeat song in a Playlist.

Many do, like Poweramp, VLC, probably anything that can read m3u files. Some apps are bugged and donā€™t create playlists properly, but if you can edit manually and import it can be really easier way, especially if keeping exactly same folders on any device you use.

1 Like

I use Glazba, it allows to create playlists very easily by sliding the tracks manually as many times as you want. Should cost 0.99 cents

Yup, itā€™s probably your best bet on iOS, just make sure you restart it every few hours if you play large stacks.

Around 40 days ago I realized I have terrible focus and whenever I try to sit and study or meditate or try to learn something new I immediately get distracted, I tried using the focus audio from sapien medicine (YouTube) everyday since then for roughly 5 times but couldnā€™t see any noticeable difference, any field suggestions, please?

2 Likes

Hi
@lonewolf

The ADD ADHD is great for active focus, like the kind you would get from practicing meditation.

However focus depends on a lot of things. It can be a dopamine receptor issue etc.

I recommend you to try different things to locate the specific issue or just maximize everything.

1 Like

What other field would you suggest? As for dopamine balance or brain chemical balance the brain game is a good option? @Dr_Manhattan