Brain Guild General discussion

Nice, I’ll work with MM opus Manhattan and Kōritsudō when I get it
I used the multiple sclerosis audio for the enpp6 enzyme and nitric oxide for the first time in a long time and now everything feels fluid again
Enpp6 was Whag my brain was missing lol

2 Likes

Sometimes that’s all we need, a kick in brain energy and blood flow.

:muscle:

4 Likes

For sure bro give your brain the tools it needs and it’ll flourish
It’s awesome because everytime I feel improvement it gives me more motivation to listen longer and push my limits

2 Likes

There are only old reports on running Increased Psychic Functioning 24/7 or close to and they look positive. Could Blueprint of Psychic Mastery be used in the same manner?

I don’t think it’s the best idea, as it has some wiring aspects within it.

I think it’s best to give the body some rest and proper nutrition sometimes.

Maybe for a good run though :smirk:.

2 Likes

So I stopped using brain fields since last month since semester finished and not gonna lie bro not using the boosters at all freaking sucks. My brain feels like so NPC without those boosters, man I was charged and Im just feeling like NPC now not gonna lie, Boosters had the most dramatic effect on me, than the wiring fields. Brain Key is goated by itself, now I seem to be getting some blurry vision symptoms despite not really even wiring anymore or boosters and lots of brain fog I mean lots of brain fog.
Im working this new restaurant job and idk why I can do the most complex things but not be able to do simple things at all, maybe i just don’t find it stimulating enough.

Simple things like what

1 Like

Your brain is probably just tired with low energy. You were charged, your brain was learning and processing at much higher rate, now you’re tired and perhaps inflamed.

Just PBoY for awhile.

3 Likes

I’d say I’m in pretty good shape if I do say so myself. I hit the gym and lift weights, testosterone was never low.

I think being confident in your self and self belief would help more with business. But being physically fit and having brain abilities can assist with the confidence. Knowing that you know more than the competition is a good start.

They say a healthy mind starts with a healthy body. There are tons of benefits to exercise. The confidence that comes from being proud of your gym results is also pretty nice. I’d recommend it, but it’s not everything. There are tons of not so in shape millionaires and billionaires.

But to me the brain gains are the biggest game changers. That’s why I’m still going.

2 Likes

Do you personally think that there is a “limit” or a certain threshhold, where the brain gains will not be so strong and proficient anymore? I dont think that there really is a limit but maybe there will come a point where the brain gains will Kind of stagnate. What do you think?

I might be completely wrong here of course

Nah.

You can keep getting smarter and smarter and smarter.

Humans could learn an infinite amount of brain abilities if it didn’t take so much time to build circuitry.

Trust, the brain can keep going and going.

Stay on the brain grind and you’ll see.

3 Likes

Sounds like someone who speaks from experience👌

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yesterday morning I was studying for exam later and listened to following fields:
Ego Dissolution
Higher Self Connection
The Essence of Mantras
Memories of Joy
Brain Dancer
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
The Lucky Loved up Life

I went along with my intuition and played whatever fields I thought of. My exam went pretty good. During exam I could recall the concepts in photographic memory. I thought I forgot what I studied but as I was writing answers I start to remember everything and even saw some answers in mind’s eye lol I hope it makes sense.

Important note: I had been listening to my brain stack including MM. But usually on exam days I prefer to listen to something else like intercession fields, Spear of Destiny and Hand of glory on my way to exam center.

4 Likes

I was wondering if you guys had any advice on how to maximize benefits with Manhattan method and white matter while minimizing any side effects for a beginner, like listening time/ amount of loops, or if there’s anything else to do besides simply listen

White Matter should minize side effects by itself.

1 Like

It does help me a lot, I plan on writing a review with my impressions on it soon
I still hear ringing in my ears sometimes when there’s a lot of stuff going on in my brain and am only really concerned with listening too much and depleting myself without allowing myself to recover

Does anyone know how many brain fields you can play in a day or can you play them all and as long as you have opus, they are all wiring?