Brain Guild General discussion

Are there some brain fields that are not recommended to dual loop.
I am going to be dual looping, stress and anxiety with with proactive brain for 3 hours
Manhattan method with Elysian Focus for 3 hours and koritsudo by itself for 3 hours.
I also use opus and white matter as boosters.
Are these combinations safe?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Any booster is good

2 Likes

Oh okay!

i discovered this new ai model that is in beta right now that may or may not help you @Dr_Manhattan with research :man_shrugging: no idea

from website:
ā€œeven the most sophisticated computational tools created to date barely scratch the surface: biology is written in a language we donā€™t yet understand.

If we could learn to read and write in the code of life it would make biology programmable. Trial and error would be replaced by logic, and painstaking experiments by simulation.
Today we are sharing ESM3, the first generative model for biology that simultaneously reasons over the sequence, structure, and function of proteins.

ESM3 is trained across the natural diversity of the Earthā€”billions of proteins, from the Amazon rainforest, to the depths of the oceans, extreme environments like hydrothermal vents, and the microbes in a handful of soil.ā€
its not out yet, but if usable in some way, it might be worth keeping an eye on

ESM3 is available on Github, itā€™s out there in this sense.

got THE ultimate integration tool from PU listening to it with opus manhattan and babel key, heck yeah guys gonna get some serious looping tonightā€¦

hi again! well i guess i need to get confirmation from you guys before buying

i actually wanted to get a loan and buy multiple audios but unfortunately it didnā€™t went through and i donā€™t feel confident enough on my self to get top ranks on master entrance exam so i asked my father to buy me one and although heā€™s completely in disbelief with fields etc he agreed :( i feel really bad since the exchange rate is high and i probably can buy only one field now

i read jojoā€™s brain journal and the comments under MMā€™s thread and i thought that itā€™s probably the best one i can get but again iā€™m overthinking if thereā€™s any better options or not

these are the courses that get asked in the exam with their rank conclusion coefficient:

Statistics and probability (0.5), discrete mathematics (0.5), theory of languages ā€‹ā€‹and automata (3), signals and systems (3), data structure and algorithm design (4), artificial intelligence (4), circuit logic (2), computer architecture (2), digital electronics (2), operating system (3), computer networks (3) and database (3)

iā€™m not good at remembering without a lot of revisions and also iā€™m really bad at problem solving like i really think in a different way :( uh

should i still be worried since i canā€™t get things like conceptual conglomerate? Should I insist to my father because my future depends on it? :(

iā€™m so sorry that it got so long and thank you for bearing with me

Follow manhattans index or guides

The first one being Manhattan method.

1 Like

hey thank you so much!

are they in order somehow? i didnā€™t know

Mate, there is a field is called Alchemical Revision of Genius, I think it will help you boost your confidence regarding your intellectual skills and potential. It is on Sapien Medicine YT channel I think

10 Likes

thank you i will add it too :) will it eventually work on other aspects when the confidence is build too? cause iā€™m really sure that thereā€™re so many geniuses in this competition and obviously iā€™m not as great as those(logically thinking and not from only lack of confidence state)

1 Like

Well, for that the Manhattan Method it is a very solid first choice as a brain field, it is very much a well balanced field on what concerns brain enhancement, it may not be as maths specific as Mathematical Maddness or as much focus specific as Elysian Focus, so on and so forth, but it helps you all-round in all those aspects and more, i think MM alone can fuel one person into very high-gifted brain capabilites.

Are you planning to work intensively with it?

2 Likes

again i really appreciate your kindness and help! it is what i needed to hear

i guess so because i didnā€™t have much of side effects with looping superhuman genius(i wasnā€™t consistent with it tho but i did it for 4-5 days i guess around 30-60 mins and not using autism field afterwards)
so iā€™m either really far from overgrowth(heartbreaking) or not getting many side effects? i donā€™t know if itā€™s possible or a problem at first place

1 Like

What I can say to you is that you will know when you overdone, it is not subtle at all, very clear indeed.

If you donā€™t plan to get Plasma Brain right now, OG Autism, Brain and Spine Antioxidant, Gentle Brain Regeneration are your friends.

I would also go for the free Jing and Chi infusion from the flow album, and Shen energy just to take care of the energy levels.

You can add also the Mana Circuits

5 Likes

youā€™re right i hope everything goes well! and iā€™ll keep all of your recommendations too thanks for everythingā¤ļø

1 Like

With a bit of creativity, trough the free tier YT Videos you can partially cover some (Many of them) of the effects and results from the Gumroad tier fields if you are operating under a strict budget constraint, slowly you can build your castle stone after stone, but your wooden house will always be warm and comfy.

Ah, and drink water, a bit more than you usually drink

2 Likes

yes i was just so overwhelmed with trying to buy the premium ones i couldnā€™t focus on the free tier stack nor the studying itself( i know really disappointing)with all that being said iā€™ll stick to the amazing ones and MM until the exam hoping to come back with good news :slight_smile::heart:

and trying to stay hydrated too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Person who isnā€™t able to function in a society up to own detriment isnā€™t intelligent, because intelligence is ability to take decisions and actions bringing more desired outcomes for oneself.

If both external and internal state suffers, then it isnā€™t ā€œsmartā€.

Thatā€™s kind of yes and no.

Intelligence and Smartness are not the same. Intelligence is an important part of smartness, but way not the only one. (I think you most probably already know it, but the distinction is very important. And there are strong correlations, just not too strong.)

You can have an IQ of 200, but being deeply troubled inside.

Anyways, remember, the more different you are from the ppl, the more you will feel yourself divided from them. The less common ground you have them, and you are able to associate with them much less.

If you have an actual strong desire and smartness (not just intelligence), you can be more ā€œchameleon-likeā€ and integrate with others. But normally, given the vast rift, you may not feel drawn into it. Depending on what we imagine with ā€œfunctioning in a societyā€.

3 Likes