Brain Guild General discussion

These Legion brain fields look really great!
Could you advise on which fields (new, or older?) would be best to accomplish my goals:

• increase overall intelligence
  • improve memory
  • faster thinking on my feet when interacting with others . (Koritsudo is definitely helping with decisions). I tend to be more thoughtful and analytical (aka slow :laughing:) with my responses.

During the last sale I picked up MM, CC, Opus, Koritsudo, and more recently Elysian. I also have PBOY.
What else do I need to improve and accelerate my brain goals, and could you also advise on what order to stack them?

1 Like

Does this also increase wiring of Wu wei and Kinesthetic intelligence?

Kinesthetic Intelligence for sure given itā€™s a wiring field.

2 Likes

No, I donā€™t have any of the new ones yet. Itā€™s a side effect of looping.

Iā€™d like some advice from you guys
I have a couple of the og fields like MM, white matter social bonder and all, but I donā€™t have any real boosters besides WM. I was wondering if it would be too much to get any of the new Artemis fields without first using the earlier boosters like the brain key or opus manhattan as kind of dipping my toes a little deeper?

i think itā€™s fine based on what Dr said

1 Like

I donā€™t think any would be ā€œtoo muchā€. They are not divided into levels, to my understanding, Dream usually just makes all to be palatable for everyone when it comes to 1-2 listens. So just pick the one which you think and feel gives u the most boost, or the best ROI.

The new ones are all quite great and I didnā€™t feel them being any ā€œenergy-heavyā€.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good to know, that was my only real concern

be careful everyone
if you are seriously pursuing the brain journey, donā€™t neglect the emotional side, leave room in your stack for ā€˜emotional dampenerā€™ and ā€˜social bonderā€™

5 Likes

If we have 3 devices thenā€¦
what might be the best way to loop brain fields?

Wiring field + opus + snapping synapses
OR
After few loops of opus and synapses.
Looping 3 wiring fields most of the time?

Question for dual loopers: are there any wiring fields that clash if you listen to them at same time? I do boosters first, then wiring fields (MM and CB or SR), then ABP in the evening.

I canā€™t think of one

2 Likes

@Light

I donā€™t think it makes much difference, if you donā€™t have 3 boosters but have 3 devices then you will play the boosters together and make use of the 3rd device with wiring fields.

Then when the boosting is done switch to 3 wiring fields at the same time

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan

Is there something planned for Brainā€™s vascularity, blood flow, oxygenation, nutrients flow, etc? In Artemis or beyond.

1 Like

@Powren
something like that, eventually yes.

But I have so many designs, itā€™s hard to choose which one will be submitted next, very competitive environment. Also I dedicate myself to that, full grind, that means even more designs.

All that to say I have plans for it, but donā€™t hold your breath

8 Likes

Ok, thatā€™s nice.

Give it a push, I will give it manifestation session and will send u something nice :smiley:

1 Like

@Powren
If 3 boosters from now people decide enough with the boosters, your wish can manifest fast.

3 Likes

Getting amazing results with the new Artemis series.

My morning stack is as followed:

Strahl 332 x3
Valhalla Vail x3
Berserkerā€™s Wrath x3
Kortisudo x3
Kinesthetic Intelligence x3

The results I get from Kortisudo and Kinesthetic Intelligence are much better and faster than before I was using the Artemis series, also the general brain power and boosting is amazing.

10 Likes

@Orel

Thatā€™s great to hear.
If youā€™re feeling good you can up the listening time for the boosters and wiring.

4 Likes

Iā€™m taking it slow, I will up it to x4 times each.

3 Likes