Brain Guild General discussion

No, when I first got here I bought Conceptual Conglomerate and Manhattan Method in the first day.

That’s the stack.

But I got brain key shortly after as well, like 10 hours lol.

1 Like

Man I can’t stress this enough guys. Know your weaknesses lol… Then overcome them. don’t be limited by the “spark” of a brain field, try to make weaknesses strengths.

You see the all these fields some of ya seem to be doing and the ‘overwhelming’ symptoms ya go through I think investing in a grounding mat comes to me as a no brainer. Hook it up on the ground port of the electrical circuit and sleep on it.

Remove excess energy while pushing yourself at the level you can 24/7.

1 Like

Well some folks have Link and Bypass here, I am trying just activating Tree Experience to check.

Well your energetic being will help prevent overload and it’s an NFT so you’ll be fine.

Does it have grounding? At least not explicitly mentioned in the description.

I assumed it had some degree of grounding since in the 3 section of listed functions is stated it assists with nervous system help and grounding. The grounding present may not be as strong as the standalone version though but if used correctly it would suffice.

I am disappointed that no one pointed out the real deal: Dr. Manhattan ordered four mp3 players.

4 Likes

I was aiming for memory improvement that’s why I didn’t include the Well of Creativity (at that time and didn’t scoured the forum very well).

For the Genius part, I hope it goes well and if there’s a need to rest then so be it.

As for Mstate Gold, I believed I just made sure not to make it a large stack at that time so that’s why I didn’t include it and not to overfatigue myself (possibly I forgot it). I think I believed as for the PBE and SG at that time would be, why not? Test things first before rearranging it for the mean time and its the same with Brain Regen due to suffering from extensive shedding or Acute Radiation Syndrome.

Yeah you maybe right about the advice and yep, the responsibility of becoming a brainiac (and its ramifications) will be on me and no backing out on this one. I have been reading @Jojo 's brain journal thread and comments here. Very helpful and interesting to say the least. I just hope I don’t have a fried brain when my brain is needed for something critical. Thanks for your comment on this one.

1 Like

Embarrassingly, I have to admit, I have to work on my intuition as well. Thank you for reminding me about this.

i got myself 4 of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Player-Speaker-Portable-Lossless-Support/dp/B0C8J1VJLD/

hmm, i would recommend if the battery wasn’t shit. I mean they advertise 10 hours but that’s def not the case. But an hour of charging does indicate full capacity and I want to say you get 4 hours out of it before you need to charge again.

1 Like

Hmm,

Wholistic Thinking
or
Manhattan Method
?

edit:

went with Manhattan Method & White Matter.

Also can someone correct me if I’m wrong:

Brain Boosters:
Snapping Synapses
Brain Key
White Matter

Brian Wiring:
Manhattan method
Crystalline mind
Wholistic thinking
Numeracy advantage
The Lucid Dreamer
The Cyber Brain
Speed Reading
The Conceptual Conglomerate
Drops of Memory
A Key to Babel
Manhattan’s Mathematical Madness
Kinesthetic Intelligence
Social Bonder
Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan

Enzymatic:
Manhattan 8K RES

7 Likes

Stress and Anxiety by Manhattan and Social Bonder are Brain Wiring fields too

3 Likes

Advice on whether this stack is good or not

Acetylcholine - 3x

Superhuman genius - 1 hour

Wiring field (Currently have social bonder but getting Manhattan method this week) - 2-3 hours

Repeat the above as many times as I can throughout the day then end the night with PBOY x 4

I don’t have Brain Key or Snapping Synapses yet and can’t get those for a while so using acetylcholine and superhuman genius for now.

Also, is it wise to alternate 1 wiring field per day? Like for instance, Social bonder on Monday, MM on Tuesday, and so on? Or should I stick to one wiring field throughout the entire week and then use another one the next week?

Just trying to get the fastest results possible with what I have.

1 Like

Listen to PBoY 10x

Just for extra peace of mind

1 Like

I don’t think it makes much difference long term

1 Like

Breaking it down like this makes it so helpful, @Zen . :clap:

Where does Advantageous Brain Plan fit?

Hii ,

Am curious , which Brain field will helps us to increase our EQ ?
Am thinking of Social bonder or Conceptual Conglomerate. What you guys think ?

seem to me more direct in EQ but Conceptual Conglomerate would get you there as well, once you start to understand reasoning behind people’s emotions one would be able to make calls with near perfect-icy to the individual.

4 Likes

Genetic leading to writing.

1 Like