Brain Guild General discussion

Thank you!!

1 Like

I agree the fields are a little weaker with Link and Bypass method.

1 Like

Got any you can offer?

1 Like

How To Think FAST and Talk SMART - Verbal Fluency - YouTube

try this also theres loads more on youtube but my favourites are naming things like topics such as movies and all that, Iā€™ve been doing this for 5 months now and Iā€™ve defenitley seen a improvement

3 Likes

There isnā€™t a thread for the field so donā€™t mind if I drop this here :shushing_face:

AI generated based on the description of Superhuman Genius

9 Likes

Drops of Memory vibes

2 Likes

These are awesome.

By the way does anyone else still find it funny that we donā€™t get literally donā€™t autism anymore after multi looping? Itā€™s about 2 months in and Iā€™m still laughing.

These same fields a few months ago wouldā€™ve made my brain feel stuffed like a piƱata.

Brain key and snapping quickly cut that axon overgrowth.

I agree with this too.

Also I believe too many fields in one folder being broadcasted via link/bypass may be not be as effective. Too much information coming in all at once for the body-mind to integrate.

And by too many Iā€™m talking like 8+ or less if they are heavy duty fields.

Nice to see a video where a super smart person didnā€™t end up on math/physics researcher route
Tho I guess his accountant degree had enough math in it.

I also hope my brain field gains will show up one day :muscle:

2 Likes

Is their another other methods then link and bypass?

Couple of free and paid broadcasters around.

1 Like

PI has usb talismans
Maitreya has field emitter
Seductionmagickflow has talismans too
Sorcerysupremeā€™s digital magnetron broadcaster casts mandala fields directly to you too ( I think paid version works with audios too)
I think thereā€™s even an nft field that does that too but itā€™s private
Thatā€™s all on top of my head

3 Likes

Also Truly Supreme Subs Copycat field.
SourcerySupremeā€™s Septarion Chi Ball that extracts and purifies essence of an audio.

1 Like

You can use Tower Of Power as well and saturate yourself with the desired fields via intention/command. However this still doesnā€™t match direct listening in terms of strength.

1 Like

Broadcasters if you use them for several weeks (complete effects start to go in from third to fourth on average) with exactly same broadcasted stack usually build up. At least this is what I generally observe and hear around.

2 Likes

Nice, good to know!

1 Like

Iā€™ll be trying out the copycat field (silent + overload version) for the next couple weeks, Iā€™d buy Link and Bypass but I think Iā€™d rather save up for more brain fields haha

2 Likes

What is copycat field? seems interestin.

Speaking of production of vendors, I have bought a field called Hyper Competence by Alchemy Haven, right before ES removed all other vendors.

It is a all in one brain field.

Anyone have this production as well?

I am currently learning about mental mode, it there any brain field can help?