Brain Guild General discussion

Will subconscious limits negate wiring from brain fields? Or does it simply hinder you from realizing the effects?

1 Like

I have been trying out the Field Optimizer and Mandala Manager from Maitreya, seems to work really well. The fields work in tandem to broadcast directly to you via an energetic cord that is created between your aura and the Mandala Manager. Then the Field Optimizer works within the Manager and is run via your Higher Self to broadcast exactly what you need to achieve your goals and can also be set with intention.

I put my 600ish Sapien Med audios and almost 100 Mandala/NFTs into the manager and programmed it to run on auto pilot. No need to carry anything or worry about missing out as youā€™re always getting the best energetic treatment for you in every moment.

Then just keep adding all the fields Dream makes that you acquire. I have Premium Patreon so those for example. Taking a break from buying fields otherwise since I have one for basically everything now, and then some.

I can feel the pressure in my head as if I had been mass looping my Brain fields all day.

Worth checking out if you like auto pilot and are busy.

Edit: I also have Link and Bypass. I like it too but feel like the Field Optimizer works better since you can only really turn on/off Link and Bypass or schedule it. Like others said, when you have many fields, it seems to be a weaker serving or your field can only absorb so much.

3 Likes

Bold strategy. Curious to hear more as you progress with this! Definitely update us.

2 Likes

I wonder what happen if I put PI and MF broadcasting fields on the same usb with it broadcast the broadcaster to me. Lol

3 Likes

It would be cool I think if Dream were to make his own version of a field emitter/broadcaster/optimizer that takes all the best parts of the other ones made, adds his own flavour, and combines to make the ultimate in fields implementation tool.

Kind of like your own personal Etheric DJ that can broadcast your fields to you, in real time, constantly updating based on your daily needs, blending + mixing them together creatively for maximum results to the individual users needs and goals/wants/needs.

Our Higher Selves know us better than we do ourselves and are infinitely more intelligent and capable.

4 Likes

Are you using Link or Bypass? Or both?

Im gonna try both and see what happens. Do you schedule them or manually activate and deactivate?

this is my bypass listening playlist for now. I have not seen any significant gain so far. But I will post an update after a month.

interesting concept ā€¦ I will have a look into mandala manager. BTW, how long have you been listening to this ?

I started this method only a few days ago. You donā€™t have to listen, just activate, automate and then youā€™re set.

So far it seems good. I am getting similar sensations throughout the day but is generally more subtle.

I find it helps with detachment since I have so many fields, I can trust my Higher Self to hook me up with what I need most in each given moment.

1 Like

Bypass only.

I manually activate and deactivate.
No scheduling.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been spamming MM, stress and anxiety, and Bonding for 4 or 5 days now on one device and Superhuman genius, Acetylcholine, BdnF (only twice), and nitric oxide boost (max 4 times). Two days Iā€™ve spammed MM for about 10 hours and then Stress and Anxiety and Bonding for 5 hours each on the other two days. Felt brain pain the first day but donā€™t feel much the other days. Been spamming plasma brain at the end of everything too. I think Iā€™m starting to doubt whether itā€™s working for me or not.

Sensations lower as your body and energy body acclimate to the field. Sounds like youā€™re right at the beginning of a journey, i wouldnā€™t jump to conclusions about results.

Iā€™ve found with these brain resultsā€¦ itā€™s a bit like trying to see the nose on your face without looking in the mirror. When I let go and push myself and do some work, stretch my brainā€¦ thatā€™s when i wake up and go ā€œOh wow. Progress has been made.ā€

6 Likes

I think this is your problem.

You are speaking of less than a week. Meanwhile we post results with months of use. Iā€™d give it more time. Iā€™m not saying that this post is representing your thought patterns, but this should give you an idea of other people who express their limiting beliefs. The whole post may be helpful actually, it was dedicated to moments like this.

7 Likes

Thank you for this. This gave me the motivation to move on and also humbled me as well. I will do my due diligence and follow the advice you have given.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to India in late December for two weeks so spamming until then with a couple days break each month. I plan to use the time in India to completely take a break from fields and see how I integrate everything and then resume when I come back.

Guys the odds of what happened is insane, am speachless, i always though my intution was weridly good because of CC, but now its confirmed

Sorry I missed your post, @StrongEmery :slight_smile:
Welcome Back Crystal

4 Likes

2 Questions: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1.Which brain fields can we sleep on and which is recommended not to?

2.if I have a few wiring fields, but no boosters and brain health fields, what should I get next if I can only choose one? (brain key/white matter/PBoY)

Iā€™m thinking PBoY but Iā€™m not sure

1. For beginners advantageous brain plan or plasma brain of Youth seems to be the recommended one to play while sleeping.
    You can play any wiring fields too.

You can play any brain fields while sleeping if you have built some endurance.
So for beginners playing Brain key while sleeping might not be a good idea .

1. I would recommend brain key.
4 Likes

Ohh makes sense, I just re-read itā€™s description again and noticed itā€™s a booster with autism protection

Tnx!

About the listening while sleeping, I was convinced that it might affect the quality of sleep since the brain have to rest and go through sleeping cycles,
So itā€™s a matter of getting used to and building tolerance?