Can I "steal" or take someones positive energy? s

I’m so sorry for this stupid question. I was wondering if I actually can steal or take energy from somebody I admire? I wish this person all the best, and his energi, soul and presence is so relaxing and safe for me it feels like something I know from before!?!?, Specially the first time I was in his office. I really don’t wanna be a “vampire” and drain him in anyway when I see him or think about him. :pensive:

Maybe this is just a crush in a way, not gonna lie. Or he just has a really pure and good energy/aura. The problem is I wanna make a change because of him and he is already helping me with back problem, so this is a professional doctor. It’s just that I never in my life have felt someones energy like this… First time I just knew this man was going to change my life in some way. And he has… Sounds so stupid, but I really see “the universe” in his eyes. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

One time I was there his energy was different, I felt that he had something hurtful going on in his life but he acted the same as always. I know we can sense this kind of things, but this energy felt like my energy instead of I feel the energy “in the air” when someone is sad. If you understand?

Sometime I think people come in your life for a bit and can change it in a good way. But I really don’t wanna take or use his energy for my benefit. As I type this, it’s just sounds really weird :joy:

And I think I needed to say this to someone. So thanks for reading my chaos. :sweat_smile::heart:

4 Likes

Maybe you have encountered @Luke :clinking_glasses: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

that is so cute

5 Likes

Just ask Colin Robinson.

2 Likes

I have no idea if you can steal his energy, but I heard many people talk about energetic vampirism, even without wanting, in some cases, But (I guess), if your energy is positive and you kind of have a crush :grinning:, well, I dont think you can steal his energy in this situation. :sweat_smile::thinking:

Also, as Nice2KnowU said, this is a cute story.

Although - back to the subject -

I heard that if you admire someone, if you look them in the eyes/if you look with strong intensity at someone, you might actually make them feel sick afterwards, it’s a romanian thing/notion, “deochi”, equivalent to the evil eye, but also to too much admiration, for some reason.

I am not kidding, but let’s hope for the Best. :clinking_glasses: (a toast, for you and your crush)

I imagine a guy saying that he wants to steal a girls energy :rofl:

Why are we romanticizing this again? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

because we

2 Likes

What are you talking about?

2 Likes

we are talking about 90’s songs

2 Likes

because youu

2 Likes

actually I wouldn’t want someone to steal my energy. Not that I have much of it these days.

But you can make a servitor and tell it to replicate the energy and there you have it. Energy without draining him.

And that’s about it.

5 Likes

I want to steal Theo’s energy

3 Likes

BOI IF YOU DON’t

3 Likes

I mean how about digging deep and introspect… See what is it about this person that makes you feel alive

You can watch the universe at The Hum Of The Universe (360 Interactive) also

Carry it with you always The Universal Om

You know :D

You’ll find it all inside you
It’s great to be awakened by people
It’s even greater to water the seed and floruish ourselves

7 Likes

Oh so not talking about deep silence void?

1 Like

we talked about that in the previous episode of anime drama love

1 Like

I can attest to all of these statements wholeheartedly

5 Likes

This place is full of thieves :rofl:

First Josh Soul… Now Theo’s energy

What are we stealing next? Someone let me know :D

5 Likes

but of course your NFTs

3 Likes