Can I use both height booster v1 and v2?

Yes that one is it. Don’t overuse it because it can have some negative side effects.

can i use it 2 times?

1 Like

Yeah i think that is fine. For the hormone audios, it is generally advised to not use them more than 3-4 times as overusing them can have adverse effects

4 Likes

hey bro, do you know why the audio the height booster 2.0 from patreon lasts longer than that from YouTube?

There is height booster on patreon? I did not even know. I am unsure why it would be longer than the one on youtube unfortunately.

yes, there is 2.0​:v::v::v::v:

i am not a member of sapien’s patreon so I don’t know the reason why. maybe it is a longer because it is better?

There is probably no difference of the audio effects… They look the same

1 Like

do you use the patreon?

No because i am not a member of sapien’s patreon.

How are you doing with the subliminal warlock frequwncy audio, the one about opening plates

I have just begun using ti like 5 days ago, so I am not too sure about it. I think that subliminal war lock frequencies is a trusted channel/

1 Like

what is sapiens endrocine system for?

1 Like

it helps your pituary gland which excrets estrogen, HGH, and TEstosterone. Use it to repair the gland that releases these hormones as well as removes bad cells there. This will help the gland healthy and help it function optimally.

1 Like

do you think it’s in the right position?
power full root cause x3-x4
subconscious limits (removal) 2.0 x3
tetosterone boost 2.0 x2
dht x2
androstenol x3
regulate hormone (reduces estrogen) x3
endrocine system x2
hgh 2.0 x3
height booster 2.0 x4
height increase QuadibleIntegry x2

2 Likes

Yes I think this is great! I don’t think you need to listen to the endocrine system daily, you can listen to it once every other day.

3 Likes

If I listen to the system endrocine today, when I have to use it again

Use it today, then listen to it again 2 days from now. It is not an audio that you need to listen to everyday, especially at the age of 17.

1 Like

how tall are you???:thinking:

about 5’10" in height

1 Like