Can my daughter and I share NFTs?

She is my stepdaughter. She’s only 11. She doesn’t really know what the pictures I have mean. But she likes to carry them around in her phone.
I guess I’m wondering do they work for her? Is it a problem that we both carry them around?Are they diluted in power cause we’re both carrying them or it doesn’t make a difference whatsoever?

2 Likes

If I understood correctly with my research you have only access to it from your wallet, it will not affect anyone else

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sure. It’s kind of a Gray area cuz she’s family. I am the legal owner. It is funny though she loves to carry the pictures around. I know people with healing NF t’s lend them out to other people . So it made me think maybe my family could use them even if they didn’t know what they were doing.

1 Like

yes I learned yesterday you can lend an NFT but still you have to give it to the wallet

My daughter loves carrying them around too. She knows all the names as well :joy:
But unfortunately NFT’s only work for the person who’s wallet they are in. They won’t work for family. Normal audio fields are ok to share with family but the NFT’s only work for the owner of the NFT.

5 Likes

My nieces absolutely love playing with my NFTs so much! They recently found my tarot cards too haha and they wouldn’t let go of it!

I rememeber once I was in an incredibly crowded place, but there was this one little kiddo who had his mom carrying him on her shoulders! Back then, I really was not good with kids at all lol I may still be not but I’m getting somewhere!

Soon as the kid saw me he had such a bright smile that is bringing me cute little smiles as I’m recalling this! He was in such a pure awe that he laid his eyes on me and I could tell for sure he saw all of my tags and all the energies I was carrying around with them!

Children really love these and see this for what they really are! I’ll always give them that

… But I can’t give them my NFTs :D lol they wouldn’t work unfortunately, But, As the owner of your NFTs yourself, you absolutely have the ability to let the NFTs run their energies on them!

So for example NFTs like Pegasus (because Seamie’s daughter!) He can always take care of her, create a beautiful mystical bubble around her wherever she is, and always be observant when she needs his help.

Other NFTs like the Gods/Goddesses can also be asked to have their energies all along with the kids-and even the special abilities of the nft because it is coming from the Deity and its relevant energies itself.

Products like Oligarch or something, I would not know how it could work if at all. But I doubt this is what your daughter is attracted to :smiley:

Overall, pretty much a lot of ways you can let your family enjoy the energies too!

11 Likes

Oh thank you for mentioning this @Desiree, I never thought of doing this, I didn’t know Pegasus could do this to be honest. I knew we could send him to help someone but I never knew he could be like a constant protector, that’s awesome :pray:t3: Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Y’all are thinking about this wrong.

You are the lord (or lady) of the castle. You have hired Jason Statham to stand there with a sword and kill anyone who attacks you, paying some guy named “Nemo” for his protection.

You can absolutely tell him to go upstairs and protect your daughter. You can also tell him to play with her dolls and keep her occupied while you go about the business of doing lordstuff (or ladystuff).

In cases of a conscious being, this is always the case. Only in cases where there is no conscious being and a bonded alchemy would this not work (as well).

If Sapien made a Jesus NFT, do you think you could only pray to Jesus using the NFT, and you wouldn’t be able to just share his existence with your daughter?

2 Likes