Classical Orchestral The GOAT Scent

Thanks​:+1::blush:

1 Like

Thank you​:ok_hand::sunglasses:

what can one expect from doing this?

Or

Om Kroom Lingaya Om, if you want to conjure a more topic-specific energy. Just make sure to do it with intent or the energy won’t be too responsive.

2 Likes

I used the specific mantra you stated, 15 times into each chakra and then out while listening, I didn’t feel too much, just uplifted mood but I guess things need time to change

It will grow with time, usually mantra energies can take up to 41 days to fully develop into your vibration, they call it a “Full Mandala”.

My experience:
Om Gyanam Dhyanam Shantam Hari: with this audio, it pulls people more towards you and makes everyone significantly more interested in you.
Om Kroom Lingaya Om: will make you a lot more likely to take action and escalate.

I also found a more “immediate” technique to support this field’s action.

While listening to it, use this mudra:

2-3 plays should be enough.

Holding the mudra, close your eyes, breath in very slowly (count of 10-15 seconds), and as you inhale, imagine this audio’s energy slowly climbing up from the coccyx up to the top of your head. Hold the energy there if you can feel it, then, as you exhale, imagine that energy pushing out through the pores of your skin, in the form of small specks of red energy, saturating your aura, and then spreading beyond it (your aura should not be expanding or you’ll get more male aggression, the specks should be spreading, how far will depend on what you intuitively feel called to do).

No need to do it for the whole session, 3-5 repetitions should be more than enough. You can continue listening passively afterwards. Once the audio is done playing: deep breath and say “thank you”.

That’s it. The results I got, and this, while not completely groundbreaking, has never happened with this volume/frequency: a few girls at the mall randomly got into my space as I was minding my business. No words, no questions. Just heavy breathing and getting closer and closer. Some would bump into me and just leave giggling. A few would stay there, really close, until I was done, and then move on. 1 which I really fancied I turned to and said: come on, I’m trying to buy things, not get a heart attack… (grabbed her hand and put it on my heart, it was beating really fast, couldn’t really help it). She responded: hot and sweet at the same time? Jackpot. I’ve never done this before, so I am nervous too. (She grabbed my hand and put it on her heart). I answered: sure, I’ll give you my number. She giggled: Sweet, hot and apparently a mind-reader.

I gave her a fake number because I knew being jacked up on energy is the reason she was pulled to me that way, but still, first time it happens so “perfectly”.

Obviously, the baseline you’re working with will affect what level this temporarily raises you to. The more you work on yourself, the more this will help when used. If you’re used to being attractive, this will make you attractive +++, makes sense?

If you have a lot to work through, you might get weird reactions, because the energy is so far removed from what you actually are, so people might feel repulsed or confused by your presence. You’ll give off a vibe they would perceive as “awkward” or “creepy”.

13 Likes

Makes me feel a wave of calmness. Moe grounded and at peace but it’s very subtle and not aggressive. Man it feels great! Hopefully og androstenol will make a comeback as well.:)

1 Like

Just experimenting for fun to see how I can Buff the field.

However, consistently doing it will eventually raise your vibration to that level. Kind of like Dream’s higher being experience. It slowly turns from a glimpse into a state of being.

You have done a lot of energy work. You have a relatively robust aura compared to other people, so obviously, tiny tweaks will work a lot more for you.

I’d parallel this to a gymnast doing bench press for the first time. Most of them can do up to 315 lbs for reps no problem.

Once the foundation is there, the rest is just practice.

When you direct them at chakras, and actually have the right energy flow to do so, you’re inviting the mantra’s energy into every aspect of your life. A lot of people are too focused on one area, when the real problem could be another.

For instance, you could be focused on your solar plexus (aura/presence) for sexual attraction, when your identity (muladhara) needs more work. (Inner game)

Of course, you can supplement this with external conscious work. But when you have the seed planted in your subconscious using these techniques, as well as the energetic access the mantra gives from so much use throughout millenia, it’s bound to happen a lot faster.

Edit: concerning that thread in particular, do it often and you’ll reach a point where currency will literally come out of the blue.

For big opportunities, a combination of Om Shreeng and Om Hreem Shreem Kreem Shreem Kuberaya Ashta Lakshmi Mama Grihe Dhanam Puraya Puraya Namah can do you wonders.

4 Likes

I always bring it all back to the 7 hermetic laws… learn how to apply them and you’ll make amazing discoveries, and find interesting bridges between distant concepts.

5 Likes

Thank you for the “hack” though.

I never liked the hermetic laws (or any laws for that matter)…so I guess I have to rethink it and look deeper into it.

It was out of the blue and miraculous xD…for real.

I did Golden Tara mantra too so I was kinda doubtful but I think it was the one you shared. I even chanted it with hands on my cat when she got sick…I experimented a little (apparently a common “translation” is that it creates a flow of golden light, which would explain why it works in the material plane quickly, and why I used it for healing).

I will do it regularly and if it keeps working like this I will log everything in the forum…this gotta be documented xD

I have anoher doubt about something else, but I will ask in the proper thread if I find it.

Thank you for the hack again…and for everyone else…give it a try. Don’t doubt the technique, results show up in physical reality within days…and for me it was a kinda impossible situation.

1 Like

I’m just applying valuable insights @Dreamweaver shared on the forum. There’s a lot to learn reading his posts. He brings perspectives from higher dimensions, but he can’t verbalize them outright because they don’t make sense for the average person… so you’ll need to do some homework, first… but he definitely never says “random” things.

7 Likes

What are other physical practise we can do apart from mantras?

Mudras, Yogic poses, tibetan bowls, music and artistic expression, writing out scenarios. Each has its own level of potency depending on the user and their individual affinities, birth charts, DNA, etc.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for ur reply

1 Like

Rules are meant to be broken, laws are meant to be heeded and followed 🧙‍♂️

3 Likes

@Shah
it’s on Energetic Alchemy

4 Likes

Start chanting both around 108 times a day leading up to the party to build up momentum, then go for Om Kroom Lingaya Om with the mudra while listening to the audio as described an hour or so before the party.

Should work. Worst case, you’ll have a much better time than usual.

2 Likes

If you add this to the 4 songs on Quantum Love Album, just the fields can suffice, in my opinion.

thanks I’ll start doing it

I can’t seem to find the description for that album, I’m not a patreon sub.