Colors of your Clothes and their Influence

Do you think that the colors you wear influence you, your aura and your energy system?

What is your experience?

Share in this thread.

As for me, I almost never black directly on my skin (except underpants lol).

4 Likes

I wear black clothes most of the times.
I usually wear colourfull underwear though lol.

I would have to skip black clothes for a while to see if there is any difference.

4 Likes

In hinduism, colours are of significance. It is even advised to wear a particular colour on each day of the week. For example, it is advised to wear yellow on thursdays because thursday is the day of lord Vishnu and Lord Brihaspati ( also known as guru. associated with the planet Jupiter ). Yellow is often associated with Prosperity. Just like this each day of the week is associated with different gods such as tuesdays with Lord Hanuman, saturdays with Lord Shani. I’ve been told in the past by astrologers to not wear black but I still wear black all the time lol. All black, except shoes. My dad wears colored underwear in accordance with the days. Look at me exposing my dad’s underwear habits in a public forum lol.

5 Likes

Yes it does. Best example is black dress. It has the ability to take in more energy regardless of positive or negative. Hence why black dress makes people feel more heat during summer as it absorbs more heat energy. This is also why many prefers white dress during summer as it absorbs far less heat compared to other colors. And certain color has certain effects in specific chakras too s color itself has certain energy signeture. And yet many people wears black when some dies to mourn to make the sadness even worse for themselves. But in general wearing black is a bad idea anyways as it absorbs too much which is why yogis or gurus never or rarely wears black. On the other hand if you’re in a positive environment filled with good moods and vibe then black absorbs that too and could amplify it.

4 Likes
  1. Monday - Moon - Light Grey & White
  2. Tuesday - Mars - Red
  3. Wednesday - Mercury - Green
  4. Thursday - Jupiter - Yellow
  5. Friday - Venus - White, Cream, and Sky Blue
  6. Saturday Saturn’s - Dark Blue, Purple & Black
  7. Sunday - Sun - Gold, Orange, Pink & Sandal

Same color for daily vegetable dishes

7 Likes

What is the philosophy or idea behind this system?

1 Like

Those colors are corresponding to said planets in astrology.
I wear black and gray almost all the time thoguh :stuck_out_tongue: Sometimes dark blue too

1 Like

Okay and what next?
Does wearing and eating the color of the respective planet enhance the positive astrological effects of said planet on this day?
What about the negative astrological effects?

What about Neptune and Pluto?

Why does the system use a 7 days week?

I am asking all these questions because I think it is important to discern WHY something works like it works versus just believing “because the traditions say so”.

4 Likes

They say it enhances positive astrological effects of said planets, that is philosophy behind it.
I personally dont pay much atention to it, I just wear what I like + we have bunch of astrology fields already.

2 Likes

i have chakra socks :smiley:

9 Likes

One moment we are butt-naked, chasing an animal so we can feast during dinner, next moment we are dedicating specific clothes color to a day of the week or month…

There is a crypto god (made over 100k in crypto, started from 1k and in around 9 months did it, while also working on his other business) and the guy wears black * almost always. We are talking monochrome all black attire.

He wore black before and after “making it”, but important to note that this person has seemingly workaholic and success driven mindset .My friend from highschool who always had a knack for advertising, had his own advertising agency business and eventually the 2 of them somehow got connected.

I met him in person while on a treadmill in the gym, as we were running side by side literally. We can DM about this if you want details @JAAJ

3 Likes

I agree with the core of what you’re saying. One should not pay much attention to or be bound by these things (Wearing specific colours etc). They may have effects, but the effects are very little. Rather focus on things that have bigger impact such as forming good habits and stuff. 80/20 rule basically.

6 Likes

Thanks bro. I am interested to hear that story in our next live call.

3 Likes

I always wear bright colours. And I always wear beautiful floral dresses.

For the vibrancy, vivacity, playfulness.
For creative expression, and for my own personal experience (I feel like I’m having an experience inside the dress/outfit :grin:)

There is quite a bit of research on colour, in art therapy :cherry_blossom:

But I know successful men that wear the same thing every day to avoid decision fatigue.

4 Likes

“Well you wonder why I always dress in black
Why you never see bright colours on my back”

• Johnny Cash
1 Like

My Guru has advised me to avoid wearing Black and Red, apparently it has to do something with my chart.

1 Like

So this is Indian or Sidereal astrology… or Jyotish… In Jyotish some planets are natural benefits and some are natural malefics irrespective on their position in a chart. The energies of Malefic planets give negative qualities and the energies of benefit planets give positive energy. (Then of course it depends on the placement of a planet in the individual’s chart). Black is the colour of planet Saturn which is a malefic planet and a tough teacher. So they ask to avoid black in order to reduce the impact of the malefuc planet Saturn.

Again in Jyotish, Neptune and Pluto are not considered planets that influence a birth chart or person’s life. That leaves us with 7 planets each corresponding to a day of the week (this also includes the luminaries Sun and Moon counted as planet for astrological purposes). Then there are two other pseudo planets called the Rahu and Ketu which are basically the North node of the moon and the South node of the moon. That makes up the 9 planets in Sidereal Astrology or Jyotish !

2 Likes

Yes because of the afflicted Planetary. Each of people charts are different

It’s important to really check your own planetary placement than listening to general reading to people that don’t 100% accurate to their own birth chart.

Some should avoid green because it simply not good for that individual.

3 Likes

I’m wearing a green t-shirt now :smiley:

2 Likes

In my chart I should avoid green stuff. It brings bad luck for me. This is for me but what a synchronicity.

2 Likes