Discussion for other Creator Channels

Since subliminals bypass the conscious mind…isn’t it possible that that’s why these kinds of subliminals work?

Imagine you think you’re suffering cause in your past life you did X as Napoleon or whatever. So you go to an hypnotherapist. The hypnotherapist takes you back to your Napoleon life and works on that specific issue. You’d experience all that as suggested since you’re in trance and already convinced beforehand.

So if you’re told anything along the lines of “nanobots are being removed from your body” wouldn’t your mind make up the experience of it? Your subconscious would be convinced and experience it 100%…and you’d feel something. The subconscious mind can have paradoxical experiences along with the conscious…but since it is a subliminal and we don’t know what’s going on…there is no awareness of the “I’m making this up while it being 100% true subjectively” paradox.

Just an idea I had now…I don’t know how these subs are made, but now I wonder if that’s a mechanism of action.

1 Like

Time is but a human construct. Everything exists in the NOW. Our past can affect our present, which is why we can engage in revision of the past and can benefit from it in the present and future- take Captain’s Alchemical Revision of The Past field for example.

So, if time is an illusion and all exists in the now, then this means that sending this mental support to our past self (form of energy) will help not only our present-- but the more we do it, the better we become at it… in the future.

How do you think your “future self” gets to the point they are at? Where we are right NOW is just as important as where we are in our future. Time to own our power every step of the way. :slight_smile:

So, our “future self” becomes more proficient and can instruct us on any tips and tricks it identifies as our perception/consciousness grows and becomes more proficient. Also, motivating us to continue utilizing this technique, similar to how we are guiding our “past self” in the present.

We are the past, present, and future selves all at once.

5 Likes

My english doesn’t allow me to understand but I think I’d be fine nevertheless? Phone doesn’t even turn on, I think xD…I’d just be mocking it. Like in a theater play.

Signs of mental disorders can include auditory hallucinations, including voices out of uncommon sources, wall outlets can produce different types of noise due to malfunction, instigating the symptoms, also walls can be just thin and channels for electrical circuitry help sound to go through, thus people can start “hearing voices” coming out of the socket.

I don’t know the origin of the joke actually, I haven’t seen it much in English/American culture content, but maybe it’s just due to the time and age.

1 Like

thought I’d share this here
there’s some exaggeration but some stuff mentioned does happen for me

2 Likes

There’s even a thread for clothes Colors of your Clothes and their Influence

2 Likes

Eh? The windows of the past are memories. Visit moments you recall well, or re-imagine scenes as you wish them to have occurred at that time, slowly replacing your memories. Or simply modify and alter feelings and send unconditional love and support during hard times.

The past won’t change, but the present will.

When I said my future self was helping, the idea is simple. Each decision, action and thought you have will put you on a path. As you walk that path, the future self you are going towards reflects it. If you’re on a path to becoming a psychic/magus, nothing would be easier for that self of yours than to send messages back to you to improve your overall direction.

Your soul DNA doesn’t change, but the way it moves the world Without, does.

1 Like

I have no doubt those being guided by the tide of the current flow will need this at one point or another:

You will not need this unless you are reaching the limit of what your energy bodies can take.

You’ll probably also need this:

and this:

Again, if you have no clue why this will be necessary, it is unlikely that you need them. So perish any further inquiries into this particular thread of thought.

(yes, Dream’s Your Energetic Being can replace them)

For video 1, I highly recommend stereo speakers instead of phone speakers (both work, but stereo emits the field better)

6 Likes

One thing though, I suppose you’d have to know the ‘right’ way to deliver the message to your past self

‘Shouldn’t’ these be covered by Major Blueprint of Power, Cosmic Triforce, Shielding 3.0?
And also, thank you! :)

I have the advanced version, but, coming back to this as it helped me with a change that was rather stubborn.

Don’t ask me, the article in the video’s description explains everything.

3 Likes

Definitely not Game Changer as that one functions like Pendant of the Magi.

2 Likes

Yeah this is a great audio! You can literally see them on your skin and in the bathtub water when you take a bath. It’s like little black dots.

2 Likes

Yes, black particles came out in my urine after listening to the audio for a couple of hours!

3 Likes

wasn’t he only making subliminals in 2016 and nothing related to energy work?

that first thing it says about clothes I have been feeling it all my life.

For example, I have been throwing out any pyjamas which I wear while being sick in bed for days with them. While wearing them after being sick I was feeling that negative energy being still there. At first I thought it was my subconscious mind but as I grew up and worked with reiki and energies it was then obvious it absorbs the energy.

And same I noticed with rooms and the items in rooms. The fastest way I know to energetically clean my house or charge my house is mantras. Just play the mantra or a playlist of mantras and leave the room(s) for couple of hours. Come back and you will definitely feel it.

I am intrigued to watch the whole video now, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

God this is ai nanobots is hard to listen to with earbuds

Not sure when he started the energy work exactly. But pretty sure it was 2017-2018. His crystals are all morphic fields. He also does frequencies. He does a mix of it all.

1 Like

the words used in the video felt so familiar. almost as if someone from the forum made the video lol

Came across this… Has anyone ever used the Wealth 2-phase program from SZ and had any success?

I see mixed reviews on this creator here

2 Likes