Discussion for other Creator Channels

Hi Aditya!

Nice 2 CU again Surya goddess

3 Likes

Hello :hugs:

2 Likes

What is your opinion about Audio Affirmations Booster channel?
I feel it too good & heavenly.
Also l listen to supernatural intelligence of same channel & it really blown me away.
I’m listening the same from last 7 yrs on & off.

Are u serious?

Generally I also tolerate Morpheus Fields without issues. Maybe your symptoms are related to a kind of resistance that was uncovered to the surface of your mind? You can try using new SLR 3.0 and verbally affirm that you CNS is in perfect state. As no physical exam shows a problem.
Still I would dig deeper in nutrition imbalance, like mineral or vitamin. Maybe try researching content from Chris Masterjohn - https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/ He did a ton of work to uncover some hard to crack issues in himself and other people.
To clarify, this “nutrition imbalance” can easily be a real disease, but one that is rare enough to not being spotted by regular tests, especially if you were assessed by neurologists whose specialty simply doesn’t treat such disorders.

3 Likes

I will dm you tomorrow will discuss my issue

Yes, I regularly listen to their fields on loop and overnight but I am used to doing this with audios from different authors.
Each person is a world apart, I hope you find a solution to your problem.

1 Like

Generally, you are probably right, but there are exceptions; anyway, being intuitive, each one can experiment, unless said otherwise - like for a field that I screenshoted from.

2 Likes

Yes there are exceptions that in specific fields she specifies, but in the vast majority she expresses that we can listen to them intuitively, even in her comments she has said that she does not like to impose the number of listening times :grimacing:

2 Likes

:stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign:

Have someone tried this?

Do you still loop ego dissolution, JiM? Or do you only use slr 3.0 now?

I play Ego Diss+ and Malleable Ego a bit. SLR 3.0 also several times. “Loop” 1hr daily only APold’s blockages remover, some of his other subliminals.

Guys, whose Creators’ Content is Good/Ok to listen Overnight/While Sleeping?

I know that Sapienmed is Good/OK (although it’s debatable, since some people don’t get the fields effects if they are listening while sleeping, but let’s go with the simple fact that for most people and in most cases, someone will still get results from their nightly stacks or one or two fields looped overnight), Morpheus Fields too (at least some fields, which are Ok to loop while sleeping), Sorcery Supreme has 24h Reiki for his subscribers on Kofi, and probably some of the Most Renowned Reiki Channels on YouTube.

Who Else?
Who else do you know to have loopable or maybe not loopable, but OK to listen to (in a Playlist) fields or other content (overnight)?

Is it OK to listen to Psychic University’s Content Overnight/While Sleeping?
I might ask in one of his threads or on his Patreon, if i have no answers here.

How about other Creators?

Whose content you use overnight and Whom have you got results from or heard that others/someone else got results from, while using their creations/products overnight?

Thank You.

1 Like

I think the question is more about the kind of field?

2 Likes

I’ve slept while playing PU’s Higher Exorcism. No problem. Lesson of the Divine on Being Alive—none with that either.

2 Likes

I guess You’re right.

So then, PUs fields (or at least some of them) are good to listen overnight.

Now I realize that any field (from any Creator i guess) or Reiki Session or sub or anything really which can be looped during the day, can also be looped overnight.
Somehow i missed that or just didn’t realize it.

Thank You So Much, Zea and Replay for Your Comments And although I think I got my answers, if anyone wishes to reply about what fields you played or looped overnight, please feel free to do so.

To Anyone Reading:

3 Likes

Hey anyone as I have mentioned my problem earlier can any subliminal or field which gives physical energy and mental energy help with my situation as I don’t have much knowledge about all this I have searched a lot this I concluded but i m obviously not sure can anyone here help what is this nervous system overwhelming thing

Man, I’m sorry you’re going through this, but maybe fields are not for you, not now anyway.

Anyway, there are many replies you have received, pick any of those strategies/solutions and stick with it.

Fields, sometimes take weeks or months for their effects to truly take place, and you need daily consistency for those (probably fields for nerves, Protection, Energy, Chakras, Jing, chi, Shen, Ojas, etc. Are the Best for You).

Or just take a break from fields, as Alkul said and stick with Yoga and other things then.

Also, take Supplements, Protein Powder and Daily Sunlight, Fresh Air, Enough Water, Good Sleep, Exercise and Choose an Active Lifestyle.

Whatever you choose, I wish you Good Luck. :pray:

No more Replies from me.

3 Likes

Damn.

2 Likes