Conjunction of Spheres (album)

Oh ok, I was confused because on the website, there’s a description for a moon field but I couldn’t find it.

Where show me

Sunflawy kindly provided us with a screenshot upthread:

1 Like

Oh i guess he decided to just leave the tarot card Moon or maybe in the future he’ll do it or maybe he forgot lol

Lets tag @SammyG in case he would like to edit that part

Thanks for pointing it out x

3 Likes

Oops, thanks for the heads up :+1:

7 Likes

Possibly, it happens sometimes, and I’m sure they have so much on their plate so it probably slipped their mind.

1 Like

dw about it. I was just checking out different fields and their purposes incase I wanted to listen to any in the future. Since I have read a bit about astrology so checked out this album post. Glad we found this and now the necessary details can be clarified.

Thanks everyone for all your efforts.

Bumping for a happier retrograde! :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Have been reading this thread … lot of info about planets … but what exactly these fields do…I understand they increase the positive and diminish the negative effects of respective planets… but what is the magic Sapien is talking about in this field … is it tantric or something else ?

1 Like

There’s a big, broad subject of planetary magic. These fields can be useful to those who work in that.

3 Likes

So will these fields automatically do that ‘magic’ for us even if we don’t know anything about that stuff ?

exactly

1 Like

Great ! I have moon aspected by malefic planets and conjunct Saturn as of now … so want to do the moon magic … but this audio seems to be missing from the album :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Where is moon ?

Ok I read from the thread … this one planet is missed out by mistake it seems
@Captain_Nemo @SammyG … maybe if they see this they might upload

There isnt a specific one for the actual moon

But you can also listen to the Nullify planets and astrological effects

If its something too strong you need to change then invest in Navagraha Homan

I also feel Shatachandi helps a lot clearing that

And Vasstu Homam (tho its is to deeply clear and clean and transmute all the areas in your space, i also feel it like creating a bubble around you that expands wider keeping harmony in your life to the very last detail) like clearing whatever blockage “in the air” as well

3 Likes

It was not missing by mistake.

It was listed as if it exists by mistake

1 Like

Thanks Lunamoon … I will check these now. There is a moon in your name :grimacing:

1 Like

Damn smooth haha

2 Likes

Lol … can say but why would captain skip one planet … doesn’t make sense to do that … so