Conjunction of Spheres (album)

Yeah @_OM , It would be awesome.

8 Likes

This seems important. Thatā€™s a great idea @_OM @Lucky

6 Likes

@_OM this guyā€¦ I like this guy ;-)

4 Likes

Guys, created a thread here @ Unplanned Mass Meditations and Stack for next 2 days - between 5 p.m. GMT to 10 p.m GMT .

8 Likes

Alright manā€¦ 200 IQ move @Atreides
What about playing the Mars audio for a hour or two?

4 Likes

Nullify
Conjunction album
Amplify

Thatā€™s how Iā€™ve been doing it, about twice a day.

5 Likes

I bet youā€™d get some courage from that. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

How is your results with that ?
Iā€™ve been meaning to do that but I was worried I might shake things up too much . Getting energies that I dont really need or destabilize the balance of planets in my system. Similarly to taking too much of a certain vitamin makes you deficient in a another one or sth. like thisā€¦

1 Like

One hour or two. Oh man you will get high as fuk. :joy:

The sexual energy will make you go crazy. :laughing:

4 Likes

It works great for me, what heā€™s doing. But with the tags. It was bumpy at first bringing in so much integration but it really pays off.

2 Likes

Have you tried that ?

1 Like

Yeah sounds smart . But itā€™ll take a lot of time if do this twice daily ,adding it to my existing stack ā€¦
What tags do you mean ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s true. I cut out a lot of other things when realizing how much these cover. Itā€™s basically our entire personality.

The Planetary tags, amplify and nullify. Saves me 15 minutes per loopā€¦ besides I like to wear them all day.

3 Likes

Waitā€¦
So that means bigger ā€¦ ? :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I used twice felt the sexual energy was getting stronger. ( Man, it will make you do sex if you canā€™t control it.)

what? :joy: thatā€™s not a male enhancement for god sakeā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I think they cover a lot . Iā€™m just beginning to experience how muchā€¦

1 Like

Size doesnā€™t matter :rofl: :rofl: let that sink in

1 Like

Interesting readā€¦

5 Likes

It certainly will cause a big impact energetically wise, heightening the positive and negative benefits.

1 Like

I didnā€™t even know this got released :open_mouth:

Do you guys think listening 3x per planet is sufficient? Didnā€™t seem to find any description from Sapien. I wanna listen to certain planets before listening to Increase the positive planetary effects

1 Like