Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

My deck arrived today :mage:. Cards look and feel B E A U T I F U L :star_struck:.
But, their tenderness makes me wary of somehow damaging them, also I am clumsy as hell :unamused:

Does anyone have advice where I could purchase transparent plastic cases for each of the cards?
@Violet little bird told me you might have the link :pleading_face:

PS: I think most forum users will eventually want to explore this type of divination, so I would suggest to everyone to get their deck now until the first batch is available, so you can flex years from now with that NFT proving you were one of the OG supporters, although rly for the price you pay and what you get, this is practically a steal :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thank you

Hmm? Which bird lol
I’ve no clue what plastic case

2 Likes

@shadowhunter176 means sleeves.

Another option

1 Like

Tarot newbie here.

I read most of the thread, and could not come across testimonials/usages of “creating and influencing situations” much. Trying to understand what/how could be an application of these archetypes.

2 Likes

I think most of these would involve meditating on the archetypes represented by the respective cards. At least that’s how I do it.

For example, here’s an example of a card that can be used to improve lucid dreaming and shamanic skills overall.

But don’t take my word for it. Do your own experiments and see what you come up with. I think you’ll find, as I have, that this deck is amazing! Don’t be afraid to let yourself be guided by Spirit.

Best of luck!

8 Likes

hi guys the deck is still available right? just confirming I am typing my address just want to be sure before i place the order

Edit: nevermind guys i just placed the order, looks like we still have some in stock. Lucky me

5 Likes

Just put in my order. Looking forward to working with the deck.

7 Likes

And now it has arrived.

Images are beautiful.

Fingers began to heat up as a flipped through the cards. Kind of like handling fresh cut scotch bonnet peppers.

9 Likes

You reminded me to check my mail. I received mine today as well.
The cards are beautiful and the energy is palpable. My head is buzzing as I look through the cards and there is a slight warmth to the cards

8 Likes

Will there be an NFT as well or is it just the cards?? I didn’t get the NFT if there is one

3 Likes

I am waiting for mine as well. No NFT mail yet . It has been 14 days since i ordered mine

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo would you happen to know when the NFT will be minted or should we ask teespring about it?

Kindly let us know
Thanks

On a side note:
The cards are hella accurate like i was asking my friend to pick for his current career and he picked the same five of wands card no matter how we both shuffled.

He was shocked at the result he even said the cards smell good, I am slowly influencing my friends to be interested in this beautiful world of morphic fields and energies. Let’s hope they catch on.

2 Likes

The NFT for the tarot deck should be the usual time venly takes, like 1-3 weeks i think

3 Likes

This is a delay on the part of Spring. The NFTs issued by the captain on 15.07 are still not distributed to wallets

5 Likes

Hmm, now I do wish the deck was printed on more robust card stock. I have had the same Rider Waite deck since I was 16. These cards feel a little too delicate to shuffle properly. I’ve had other art decks that were printed on similar stock, and never really got around to using them regularly for fear of mangling them. Will look into those sleeves. For anyone who has the sleeves, are you able to shuffle with them?

2 Likes

lol this is deja vu for sure. If you read the thread, all your questions will be answered.

1 Like

If you’re concerned and you want to ensure longevity of your cards whilst retaining contact with your cards (without the potential interference of sleeves–which I personally wouldn’t be worried about), then you can simply spread your cards out, smoosh them around (“smoosh” being a technical term) and drawing your cards at random from your smooshed pile.

4 Likes

Yeah, that occurred to me. I do prefer the more “traditional” cut and shuffle method, old habits I suppose. I am energetically sensitive enough that I don’t feel the sleeves would be hamper my ability to connect with the cards, but I am thinking about the “shuffle-ability” of the sleeves.

4 Likes

LOL, sometimes I do get a little impatient trying to read through long threads, looking for specific answers. Ya caught me. :D

1 Like