Course General Discussion

Drive it to a distant location, within a safety deposit box. Give the key to the old man by the old oak tree. Give him a code word that only you know. Do not retrieve the field until you are done with the course. :smiley:

But seriously, I would keep the field in another room until you finish the course.

18 Likes

Sorry I only know a middle aged woman who lives next to a maple. I guess I’ll just swallow the pendent instead.

9 Likes

Candle jokes, I mean _OM
but this version at least is pretty hard.
Ask @SammyG

15 Likes

Loll haha :smiley:

Just start wearing it after the first run of the course. It’ll compliment your growth magnificenfly :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I find I can just skips the circle-brush-sponge steps and just make my body/body part vibrate with energy right off the bat. Is that less effective than going through the steps?

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome that you can! The motions are in a sense crutches so that you can be able to direct the energy body with intention alone over time. In a sense, using these motions are a form of conceptual communication as it is directing the energy body through feeling.

That being said,. Motioning your awareness in these areas in certain ways, stimulate them in the ways we intend. So, sure you don’t need to imagine brushes but the that motion of thick and wide awareness going from one point to another stimulates that whole part of the energy body.

Then the sponging is a way to raise energy in the area. It is using your awareness to spread and increase flow of energy by using ‘squeezing’ (applying force with awareness). In a way it’s like energy is like water and squeezing causes the energy to rush upwards.

Thing is though, I’m not in your body and I have no idea if the way you vibrate that area generates the same effect that the exercises do. Perhaps it does. Intention alone can create these effects or using your imagination in other ways.

If done correctly, the area will stay vibrating for a period of time. So just keep that in mind.

12 Likes

I have completed my course 100%(theory part) and currently running on 1st day of Become the healer.

The course has been excellently planned with practices + theory + Audios - extraordinary combination of things. Its like training the conscious mind and subconscious mind at the same time to gain the control which is amazing. That’s what I like about Dream and Sam, they know how to truly evolve a human 360° in the most beneficial way.

The first one week when playing body primer and sensitivity, my body was shaking from inside out particularly my palms and soles area .Literally It was like peeling of the layers of skin (its feeling) at the finger tips and even my touch sensation became very subtle. The effects of Healer primer are next level for me. Most of the time the Heart area is of warm sensations (even now when I am writing) and I can feel most of the subtle energy products easily pulsating in that area. The other effects from the audios as expecting have released the hidden anger, pride and irritation also poured out (was getting easily triggered) and somehow spend sometime separate for couple of days to pamper & release them through tapping. This one is noticed very well after the course - my sense perceptions have heightened a lot. I wasn’t able to expose to same TV volumes, light etc. like before. I think I would get adjusted soon.
Now I am going through the course videos again and looking ways to experimenting, utilizing content.

Overall its a great experience :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I’m wondering… is no one else on the Planet able to do this if Dream doesn’t do it anymore??

Who is Dale? How did he learn to create the fields?? I’m marvelled at this and how it was discovered/created… also… is Dream the only one on the Planet who can do this??

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oasqjPHpxyI
:D
But yeah, these things work themselves out as necessary

Dale was Dream’s teacher :).
If I remember correctly, he said it(creating fields) was more(quite?) common where he was from… ;)

18 Likes

Where is he from? And why isn’t he doing fields anymore? Where are them all from :joy:
I feel like it’s all so top secret and advanced from general public’s knowledge and who invented all of this ?? :joy_cat:

2 Likes

There are some artifacts in existence that the owners wouldn’t sell for any price in the world, because of how valuable and rare (and very old) they are. You’ll likely not find any pictures either. In the end, fields and other artifacts can only take you so far… but they can certainly be helpful :slight_smile: (and no, I don’t own any artifacts like that, this is just from what I have heard from good source)

The thing with fields and things of this nature, is that even the highest quality artifacts in this world will only be able to give an owner what he/she can handle.

5 Likes

Interesting you bring this up. I once complained to Dale that I did not get good at creating fields in spite of spending a few months practicing. And he said, “You are good at it and have created fields, not just in this reality”. I did not quite understand what he meant then, as with a lot of Dale said haha, but now that you brought up the concept of Timelines, it is beginning to make sense!

If only I could have you as interpertor for many of my chats with Dale/Dream, they would probably make a lot more sense to me lol, but I think I did not come to know you till Dreammagick days, and Dale was already gone(ish) by then?

Glad to have you on here!

15 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer PM Please

2 Likes

I think the reason field creation is only known to a select few is because of trust and the promise to use this ability to make society better. In our current state of society, if more people created fields, how can we know they’ll use it for good? I certainly know many higher ups wouldn’t

8 Likes

People make fields/spells all the time unconsciously, it’s how we experience life… That sounds a lot less fancy, but it can become key in directing our mind/life for the better.

There’s not that many people that have refined their perceptual awareness enough to sense or create fields, which can take time and discipline. Also, if a master would create a miracle field for someone or an instant healing, it doesn’t address the root of the illness or does little to nothing to suffering in the mind/mental/emotional bodies.

I think people that are able to do this (adepts and masters), just have a greater sense of the greater good, in terms of suffering/enlightenment, so they focus their energies towards a greater purpose.

7 Likes

So, who here is planning a round 2 of the course right after the first round is completed (with a 2-day break)?

I am on my Day 3 of “Become a Healer” - so my course should end on Saturday! I am hoping to start round 2 from next Tuesday!

10 Likes

I am on day two of “Become a Healer” and will definitely be doing round 2 after my two day break.

5 Likes

I will for sure cause I’d like more “tangible effects” lol
I’m at day 3 of become healer too

2 Likes

@cait_121 Dale is still around but doesn’t delve too much into making fields anymore… for the public at least. In fact, we have no contact with him anymore really. He’s living off in a secluded town or something like that in America. Living a simple life.

Why would he stop creating fields? When dale would create them, it would take him like 16-18 hours to create one at a time. He wouldn’t be sitting and meditating for that long to create them but as he would go about his day, a part of his mind would still be focusing on the energy and adding programming to it. There’s a lot of elements that go into creating fields… many obscure things that people won’t even think of such as programming that repels any outside influence or to draw energy from a certain place so it doesn’t drain your energy to sustain itself.

Anyways, that’s a lot of time and energy. And when making fields for people… sure you help a lot of people and get a lot of gratitude as well but you also have to deal with a lot of bs in between. It can be a draining job lol.

31 Likes