Crystal/Gemstone Charger and Restorer

Whoaā€¦ this is huge!! :astonished: :dizzy:

I heard that crystals are less powerful or less ā€œstrongā€ nowadays, compared to the Atlantian days. So Iā€™m getting that this field might help to restore them to get closer to their previous state, if not even get them fully there, over time (or even in one sitting). Or am I wrong there? I wonder if this works cumulativelyā€¦ :thinking:

Either way, itā€™s an amazing solution for everyone whoā€™s charging their crystals, and ā€¦ this is going to eliminate the issue of crystals becoming damaged when getting charged (for the ones that cannot take direct sunlight exposure well).

Amazing creation and so thoughtful! :gem::sparkles: Thank you Captain! :heart:

14 Likes

I love crystals

7 Likes

Oh my lord I am in love with this track, just realized what song it is lol. Itā€™s Overture from The Nutcracker. I love when Dream puts Tchaikovsky as the instrumental, just like how Waltz of the Flowers is in the Depression/Anxiety field!

Just looped it about 4 times, feeling very jolly

Here we have my obelisks, as well as a bracelet, palm stone, and pendant. My moldavite bracelet with my dragon servitor I lost a few months ago wouldā€™ve loved this field :sob:

Reviving my crystals, and bringing them back to life like this lol

ezgif-3-f04713846979

19 Likes

Those crystals look like huge pillars and greatā€¦ Looking forward to ur review after the fieldā€¦
Not sure if u can stay in the same room after awakening their power :smiley:

11 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I had to get the large pillars lol. Iā€™ll definitely update as I charge them more, probably set an intention which I havenā€™t really done.

I also like placing these on top of a printed copy of Maitreyaā€™s The Field Broadcaster, in hopes that it broadcasts the field of the crystal.
49987f66b22457f341669db7637037c5

6 Likes

Oh my i juat want to get cozy hugging and nibble those points haha :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nudged to buy this field this morning.

I only have couple of crystal at home: a big shiva lingam, a few orgonite and an amethyst (with SLR on it though :stuck_out_tongue:)

What Iā€™ve experienced so far is how dead they were.

Iā€™m a good student, though not highly energy sensitive yet, and I find it impressive how much they radiate now.
Along with the vibration of my home that completely shifted and a few cool surge of insights.

Time to make friend with a few gemstone shop owner now :grin:

8 Likes

Ive had this since its release but hadnt played it haha what a shame.

In my defense, i always listen for a first time giving it the upmost respect and tho this was for my babies (crystals etc) i wanted to put them all together and they are all over so i just kept delaying the introduction to their new uplifiter lol

Anyway.

I still havent but i will this afternoon.

However curious, i did something else :smiling_imp::sunglasses:

I played it JUST once

And then all the crystal ones haha

Ah man!!! Of course they got crazy strong.

Im still feeling them i feel insulated inside them!

:heart::heart:

Those were:

Garnet
Rubi & Carnelian
Zircoin and Dunburite
Black mirrored
Aventurine
Amethyst

That music tho.

This is from really far out of this world like of reunion of high vibration or beings doing the work.

13 Likes

hi, would love to hear your review If u have recharged those crystal pillars :smiley:

3 Likes

Does anyone else have feedback on using this with crystal audios? What about with the crystallization attunement?

3 Likes

Crytalisation attunement has noting to do with the crystal audios. For me when it was the time to use the Crystalisaton audio it was a cleansing expirience. For the crystal Audiosā€¦the last of them on Gumroad were perfect and did and do what is written in their description.

1 Like

For my advance I would like to know, because i possess clusters of different crystals arround my home, how much time and how often schould that audio be played. The clusters are in 3 meters distance of eachother and spred NSEW. Does that mean charging them with the help of three sources? Thank you!

1 Like

The crystallization energy will boost anything itā€™s attached to - especially crystals. So I wonder what would happen if you used that on a physical crystal or an audio by command with this charger/restorer playingā€¦

1 Like

i think nothing fancy would happen. crystalisation energy in itself is made to clear and power you and every food drink or item you want. it can be programmed as magic for a desired item. for example my laptop today. it was out. i activated crystalisation and bet it to charge and restore the computer so it can serve me. without hope of course. but at the end it did what I told it to do. there are alot of evil energies in the internet at that time. crytalisation seems to have a very amending effect to that fact.

2 Likes

Hello, can this field clear things like shungite and selenite/satin spar/gypsum? Im reading selenite/satin spar isnt formed under pressure and heat.
I have already tried ā€œessence of burnt sageā€ and doesnt seem to work.

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s a crystal and gemstone charger and restorer. That part of the description was describing the difference between crystals and gemstones, but the title of the field tells you that it charges and restored both.

(Although, as I understand it, both shungite and selenite are self-clearing and self-charging.)

3 Likes

Please make this field as an NFT so we can keep our crystal pristine all the time, $100 instant buy :heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

For all crystal/gem lovers out there, this is a supercharger.
Iā€™ve had this nearly a week now, and been playing on alternate days.
My body tells me Iā€™m totally energy high when my hands are burning hot,
I go to the garden, ground on the grass barefoot and stick myself to a tree. (aside from grounding fields)
But since I bought this field, my hematite bracelet has been giving me non-stop grounding effect and less heat on my hands.

As well as the crystal alchemy fields both from Captain and PU are working wonderfully. :gem: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Does anybody know if this will charge water? Been very crystal oriented lately and was wondering if my water could also be so.

I guess if Iā€™m going to be really micro about it it could charge the minerals within food and water, since those have a crystalline structure

I know the crystallize attunement for the course will
Charge water but my link for the course wonā€™t work anymore and I donā€™t know how to get back in ā€¦ so idk if we can listen to it if the course isnā€™t finished? Or at least up to that part

1 Like

Man, this sounds dope.

I can see the field being VERY Useful to anyone using Crystals and especially gemstones shop owners. :money_mouth_face::gem:

Edit: also for crystal healing and especially for healers who use crystals.

1 Like