Crystal Society 1.0 - a co-creation to assist in the awakening of Earth 🌍

I also have been in groups and prefer to let others who have not had the chance have room to be in this one. You can remove me from the list. Thanks and enjoy everyone!

7 Likes
8 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link, @Mr.Nobody! I’m going to dive into this. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Sorry everyone, I feel I need to clarify my post since I used the word “side-project” and may have unintentionally misled people.

What I meant by “side-project” in my reply to Boris was experiments and tests using the 3 fields he mentions (which I will acquire as soon as feasible) and my numerous crystals, which is what I took away from his post.

If later down the line, something emerges that could come together as an idea for an NFT, why not, but for me at least, this group will be a place to gather new ideas on how to use the 3 fields in connection with crystals, experiment away and report back. :blush:

Sorry if anyone understood anything else from my reply.

@Kay, thanks for the recommandation. :blush: Been a good girl and restrained myself so far (only got ruby and carnelian) but the 3 mentioned here seem great.

3 Likes

Hey guys, brief update as I’m working on a model that could make this new group proficient and fun.

I am not ready yet, but should provide something most likely in the afternoon (CET).

So far, I’d offer a model based on:

• Holacracy: will provide some content about this.
    The main idea is that it revolves around self-management & empowerment, a common purpose and a constitution (ruleset) we all agree upon.
    Something very close to how our human body works.
  • A group limited to 8-12 people (possibility to do a few groups)

One lesson a lot of us have learnt around the community projects is that it was often too time-consuming & unproductive, with a high discrepancy of investments between members.
(and sometimes not so much fun to it)

I intend to be part of fixing this, or at least offer solutions for this group.

I’ll just help kicking it off, then we’ll be equal leaders.
Hence the limited size of groups, as well as needing a constitution we all agree upon.

You’ll see that practically speaking this is very simple, though it needs foundations and agreements.

I’ve just closed the Poll, and the majority has decided to go into a private group. So it is :slight_smile:

Though there is still a big share that would like to keep it public, while having specific projects in private chats.
There is something we could investigate around this once the group(s) is/are formed.

Edit: not so brief update after all :grin:

10 Likes

Thanks for the tag Boris but at the moment I also feel like I don’t want to participate in an additional community project.

Besides, whatever I think of that I would like, I start thinking of the how and I realize that basically my fields at the moment already cover them.
Especially with some NFTs.

So for now I step aside, I like crystals but I don’t know much about them.
I’m interested in Moldavite, but again, that already exists 🤷

I am kind of interested in what you will come up with though :wink:

(On a side note, I do have one idea actually, but it is quite niche to old Hungarian legends from nomadic times which I don’t think anyone else knows on the forum lol… so not fit for a community project)

12 Likes

Kick-off! :grinning:

At the end I have decided to keep it simple and not go deep into those concept mentioned above, as we’re not a business, but a group of like minded people with a similar vision about tomorrow.

First thing first, a reminder about Borisju starting in this endeavor

With that said… I am only here to help kick this off and become an active member of this group. Let’s keep it chill, while making it of benefit for all.

Let’s see where this carries us :heart:

Based on advice from wise members here, the group will be limited to 8-12 people.

If we’re more than this, we’ll create a second or third group.
So no one is left out, and we keep it nice and productive.

See if this resonates with you personally.
There is no rush to it.

If so, and only if so, send me a DM with a little bit about you or what makes you want to be part of it.

I’ll add you then to the private chat, so we can start co-building this together.

My initial proposal to make this fun & efficient:

(1) Having a clear Vision and Purpose.

This should be what all of this work should revolve around.

I thought specifically we could get inspiration from this:

Explore those fields as individuals and work on it as a group…

Outside of those fields, we could look for ways individually and as a group to assist in the

or

How do we implements those downloads and our own research into our physical reality?

Is there some projects to launch around those insights? (local implementation, new tech to explore, ideas of fields for Cap, etc.)

How can we assist each others in those processes?

Do we commit to specific things as a group, such as the mass meditation on the weekend?

(2) Building a Constitution we all agree upon.

If we want this group to be fun & productive, there is common rules and agreements we should settle on:

• A clear vision and purpose
  • An individual commitment to make this group work and be an active actor of its success (being a creator, rather than a consumer…)
  • Respecting each members’ time & energy.
    Ex: keep the content relevant, doing our own research, avoiding off-topics in the main thread if this is not relevant to the group, giving structured report to help others rather than pages that no one wants to read, etc.
  • Respecting each members’ privacy.
  • Valuing and respecting each members’ opinions and experiences
  • etc.

So we avoid this :grin:

And build something neat :ok_hand:

(3) Everyone is a leader and a co-creater of this group, this is hence everyone’s responsibility to make this work.

Which does not mean a significant amount of time dedicated to it.
Rather the contrary → Quality > Quantity.

With ofc a commitment to always keep our Egos in check as well.
And to bring this up with care and compassion to a peer if he/she is blind to it :grinning:

(4) Considering the group as an ever-evolving entity

The purpose and constitution, as well as the members, can evolve.

You can quit at any time.
People we resonate with can join at any time: as long as we have the capacity and a collective consensus.

(5) Having fun and bonding at a deeper level.

We respect everyone’s role and uniqueness into this endeavor.
This is an opportunity to use the potential of this like-minded community.

(6) Joining with a clear and pure intent

The main purpose of it not being to ask Captain yet another NFT please, but rather exploring something new :)

And to my personal liking, if after some work we come up with cool ideas and Cap builds a field, I’d prefer those to be accessible to all.

If you have any question or doubts, feel free to reply below or DM :slight_smile:

[added in “reserved” above as well]

11 Likes

Lmk why you are so creative and cool heheh
I’m in my good sir! I’ll message you
You are leader vibes fr :100::weary::crown: :fist:

3 Likes

Part 1

Tagging those who showed interest:

@Ugninis @phlf003 @Mosseti @Globus @Siri @Will-o-the-wisp @Mr.Nobody @Rosechalice @Saan

Please read carefully the message above :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Part 2

@Ryan_Ray @Lawton @lol @Peace @anon85988958 @and_tg @Magystu987

(sorry limited by 10 tags max, this has nothing to do with potential future groups)

3 Likes

Part 3

@Cambrian @King_A @Zen @Mac @Kay @Starlight

(sorry limited by 10 tags max, this has nothing to do with potential future groups)

6 Likes

Was in the flow and I spent 2 hours writing this :rofl:

:muscle:
Follow the process above :grinning:
It’ll make it easier for later.

6 Likes

Highlighting this :point_up_2:, and more specifically this :point_down:

There is no “first come, first served.”

So we make sure we co-create something good of it :slight_smile:

Also I’m intuiting that this may not be a group revolving around Crystal, but rather an exploration of [quoting]:

Etc.

Those being examples.
I’m sure we’ll explore this together as a first order:

The Vision and Purpose :heart:

15 Likes

Brother i already said no.

Enjoy and all the best!

3 Likes

Yes, I think I said before that I am out, too. Thanks for the invite, though Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite. I’ve got too much on my plate at the moment to be hands on with this but wish you well!

4 Likes

Would like to join if still open/ and or if you can be in multiple projects at once

2 Likes

Is this the link for meditation? Where can I find it?

1 Like

Hi Julene,

No meditation link anymore, as it has been taken down too many times by Youtube.

Though we are are trying to relaunch it with a group of people here: Mass Meditation Project for a better World 🌍

We have submitted a first draft to Captain and are awaiting his feedback :slight_smile:

I can add you in the group if you wish!

3 Likes

Hi, Julene! Welcome yellow

2 Likes