Mass Meditation Project for a better World 🌍

Hi friends,

I have been feeling for weeks now that this is time to launch the Mass Meditations again.

There has been many studies about the effect of those on our planet, such as the famous ones from the Transcendental meditation movement.

If still skeptical about it, I would highly encourage you to do your own research, and more importantly do your own experiments.
We have done it countless times with friends from and outside this forum, and results are undeniable.

There even used to be an active public thread for the original Mass meditations

–

I would like to create one or two groups of 10-12 people, where we gather inspirations so Dream can remake a Mass Meditation field 2.0

The overall idea is to:

• Collect enough supporting energy so this happens and this carries in time.
  • Gather inspirations and ideas, so Dream can come up with the best field to date.
  • Have a beautiful impact on our forum, our planet and all of its inhabitants, the ones we care about.

β€œWe give, we receive”

Please join us :pray:

25 Likes

interested

4 Likes

interested

4 Likes

9 Likes

Wouldn’t expect anything different of the three of you :slight_smile:

Let’s get the hype train rolling!

Gonna create the first private group right now

3 Likes

Interested

4 Likes

Very interested. The best I’ve felt in years was when we were regularly doing these a year and a half ago.

8 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Adding you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would be public?? I’d love to get back to these weekly meditations!! They always felt so refreshing!

And just homey :)))

1 Like

One of my intent is to create that supportive energy between us, so we go for weekly mass meditations indeed.

Then, another idea to be debated is a field posted on Patreon, rather than Youtube.
So mainly beings with a pure intent towards Sapien medicine and its overall vision have access to it.

With a lesser risk of ban as well.

Up to Captain of course, and to what we create together

5 Likes

Love the supportive energy… Because while the presence of everyone was enough to build up this support… It would be so much more inspiring and connecting to have it already implemented!

Protection – of course!

Only those who wish the Captain and Sapien Medicine well! :relieved::heart::heart:

(I’m also interested btw haha)

3 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Update: First group is more or less full (10 people)

Please let me know if you would like to join the second group.
I will be busy with other activities until tonight CET time, so I might not interact for the next hours.

And ofc, feel free to share any idea you might have here, or by DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested! :smiley:

1 Like

@anon32464289 Why not keep it a public thread? Like we did for shielding 2.0.
This allows everyone to participate and post ideas… collective group effort for this public project

1 Like

I’m interested for sho

1 Like

Experience in the professional realm, plus all the research publicly available on collective intelligence.
Focused group are much more creative & productive than public & large group.

Though, I invite anyone to share any ideas they might have here or by DM as published above. Or better, join the group and take a more active part in this co-creation :pray:

Also, I wouldn’t share this at work, but for such a topic the vibration and channeled energy is very important (cf. in a private group we can channel higher inspirations).

I’m interested!

2 Likes

Sweet! We are now enough for a second group, will create it soon :slight_smile:

@Starlight I don’t know what was your initial intent behind your message, but you are of course welcome to join

1 Like