Curiosity in other people

I tend to be narcissistic and self-centered (I’ve been working on it for years), which makes hard to be genuinely curious about other people and what they’re up to.

Are there any set of audios that deal with developing curiosity about other people?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I think

Blueprint of life
Blueprint of past

Should help give a reset to your current being. I noticed I would usually be self centered, leaning towards more to the narcissist path but these two help me see more clearly and be more caring about other people.

Otherwise

Conceptual Realization should help you understand why you feel these way and give you a “aha” moment and guide you to change. Looping higher self would also be great.

2 Likes

The true self of others could help you feel connected to those around you making you naturally more interested in them

4 Likes

Who said you should be curious about others or force yourself into it?

It seems you’re fighting with your shadow and thus need to do some shadow work: What Is Shadow Work? How To Do It + 3 Starter Exercises | mindbodygreen

Unconditional you and radiate positivity would be great nonetheless.

2 Likes
1 Like

I really liked that post and I am sitting here reading it for 10 minutes.

It’s really good. Reason I liked it is because It’s living up to it’s name man. You aren’t even curious about why others recommended the stuff they do :laughing:

I wanted to write something myself not audio related but If you ask for audios then the childlike wonder is the audio you seeking.

3 Likes

I would say this:

Being able to see the divine spark in others is quite meaningful, and you can expand from there.

That said,
to what degree do you think you are narcissistic ?

1 Like

I would add pretty much all, at least the free ones, alchemical revision stuff + innocence. And at the start, Ego dissolution, u may even consider Ego dissolution meditation:

1 Like

I seem to see other people as means to an end, I was parasited by an extreme narcissistic mother my entire childhood until the age of 13. It is hard to get or sustain friendships over time.

Idc about other people’s feelings and my heart chakra+plexus feel blocked most of the time.

I believe I am a huge empath because when my heart chakra is open I can see the particular way of suffering that each person has in their whole expression of themselves, and makes me feel incredible sad and want to help them in a good way, not from an economic place.

3 Likes