Mindfulness (Self Realization Series Pt.4)

The energetic programming embedded in this audio will increase your awareness of yourself and the present moment. It will also increase your awareness of your thoughts helping you stray away from negative thought patterns and to make better choices in life. Mindfulness is key to gaining more control and balance with your mind.

Mindfulness is a mental state achieved by focusing one’s awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one’s feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations. It is about being mindfulof everything, especially your thoughts and words, taking time to pay attention to what you are going to say and how can it impact the other person. Is it an ego based response? This level of awareness will help you be mindful of it all. Remember we do not live in caves to find enlightenment anymore, so our every day interactions must help develop and grow our spirituality. Daily interactions can either be helpful on our path or just carry us down darker paths.

Mindfulness is an essential step to enlightenment. The greater awareness you have of yourself, the more conscious and at peace you will be. Our Self Realization videos can all be listened to daily in a different order or focused on individually in any way you would prefer. They are meant to prepare you for enlightenment.

The Interconnection Of Everything (Self Realization Series Pt 1.)
The True Self of Others: Divine Spark (Self Realization Series Pt 2.)
Timelessness (Self Realization Series Pt 3.)

14 Likes

Yeah these are nice

2 Likes

This makes my mind go so blank that it’s just like ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I’m in the voidddd
Who am I? And what am I? Thoughts aren’t something I’m identifying with anymore. I’m just abs also not there at the same time

7 Likes

Anyone knows how to make them helpful?

Go out in nature where the spirit is strong, and sit there with the intention of love and appreciation for the other creations.

2 Likes

I got frequent lucid dreams with this field…i never imagined this

6 Likes

why deleted Self Realization Series? oh no

1 Like