Custom Perfect Health High Energy Imbued Items by Caladrius - $55.55

Nice :)

Sent a dm

1 Like

Right so I am now the proud owner of a perfect health fitness watch. I think I’ve had it for 2 days now?

I definitely felt the energy in the first day of wear, mostly because my wearing hand was hurting a bit. Seems like it’s prioritizing blood circulation/blockages. Some I knew I had but didn’t pay attention to cause… well they were way down on the priority list afaiwc. Well, it makes sense.
After I spent the past month doing various energy clearings I must have nearly finished cause the energies seemed to just be passing through me instead of hitting blocks to work on, which left me feeling like a computer circuit. Gone in 1-2 days.
I seem to be processing fields better, and apparently I’ve received confirmation that I can play whatever I have in my Playlist after requesting it to hit me up with some of that pocket energy. Started to try and connect with it consciously. I call it Caladrius, dunno how else. It did pick me up a little actually, I’ve asked it to give me whatever energy it knows is best for me to finish work and think properly. Not intense, but definitely noticeable. Suggestions on this?
Didn’t notice detox, tired as always, though it seems to be slightly getting better. Slept with it last night, ok. Though I have also been detoxing a lot for a while now.
Ah and since it knows best, I made the jump and removed other health fields, but increased plasma flaunt reps cause esthetics. I enjoy the permission slip.

4 Likes

Oh and the best thing so far?
I do this

and notice where I have issues and for the first time in a long while I again felt the pillar of light inside me, and being whole in my energy, and clear. Tried this the first night, right after I got it. Wasn’t the case the previous night. Got me a bit teary.

1 Like

I think you are using it perfectly. You could experiment with commands like “I accept the quantum energy stored in my Caladrius item”.

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG Yesss

Black branches in blood. A water faucet exploding with clear water. A jolt in my whole being. AWAKE.
This + Fear Virus Removal Tool + Imaginarium Divine
Rise and shine :) There is hope. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Someone asked me if the Caladrius items are safe since people love to pretend anything I’ve touched much have bad juju on it. My reply below:

"You’re good. No one gets into Caladrius items.

I have had people try to penetrate the S2-R2 and the Lightstream. They didn’t get in there either, but they did manage to disconnect me from the Lightstream more than once. It would simply shift frequencies, so to speak, to avoid conflict.

So I have both added the Lightstream Item feature for a direct link, and given more aggressive instructions to those who guard it."

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I got the pics and the item is ready!

1 Like

I’m new in this category. I have Asclepius so familiar with servitor created by Dream. Did you work with Dream or Sammy to create Caladrius. Is this category supported by Enlightened States.
Trying to understand how everything fits.
Thanks
Egle

1 Like

I replied but the post was flagged for some word I used. I’m sure it’ll get approved later.

TL;DR version:

Caladrius is the Bird Deity behind the Perfect Health NFT.

Sapien included all my ideas for the servitor I was going to train in the NFT (at my request).

This one is independent. You pay me directly. See reviews for opinions.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your reply. What is the difference between the Perfect Health NFT from Sapien and your Caledrius imbued object.From your reply to Oshutosh your imbued one is more personalized and you don’t have to train it. Am I right?

1 Like

Happy Holidays. Talk to you after Christmas. :evergreen_tree::heart:

1 Like

Close enough for me to say yes.

Thanks so much. All new stuff for me.
:heart:

1 Like

Ok. I need help. I paid the $55.55. But somehow screwed up the password. They sent me a code but I don’t know where to put it.
Can you tell me what to do now. Did you get the money. I am not very tech savy lol
Egle

1 Like

You don’t need to do anything else. You can recover your password but as long as the paymet has been made you can just e-mail me the image. :) Thank you!

I emailed the image to Nathan. Hope you got it.

1 Like

I got it and it is programmed, thank you very much!

Hi,
Couple of questions. Had it for couple of days now. I don’t feel anything. When Igot the Asclepius NFT I really felt the energy, felt spacey and headachey when ever I was around his picture. After a few days that went away. Is there anything I can say or do to know that Caladrius and I have connected.
Also can I use Caladrius to do healings for others like my daughter. Or can he only work for me.
Thanks Egle

1 Like

Hey @SorcerySupreme ,

could this help with the dirt which is sticking to the nose walls (is nose walls correct? I mean the area in the behind :sweat_smile: ) from abusing cocaine? Its not that easy to get it out with flushing etc. Also would this may help with repairing the walls etc?

1 Like