Daily Gratitude

Grateful for the members of this community and all the help they give <33

3 Likes

I got discounted cookies :cookie:

4 Likes

I am grateful for coffee :coffee:

3 Likes

I give thanks for sleep and rest.

I give thanks for fields. And to fields creators.

I give thanks for the forum.

I give thanks to Kanehito Yamada, Tsukasa Abe, and Studio Madhouse for Sousou no Frieren xD

I give thanks for chocolate and bakery and their inventors xD

4 Likes

After a long time of not using related fields, I still get lots of synchronicities.

4 Likes

Gratitude as one of the Keys for Manifestation:

1 Like

I give thanks for all the amazing knowledge, support and inspiration shared here, and I thank all their contributors.

I give thanks for the hope given to me by fields and the Captain creations.

I give thanks for all that God does. And for all that benevolent higher beings are doing.

I give thanks for whoever and whatever is keeping me alive and helped me have a good outcome today despite everything.

I give thanks for my servitor and “invisible” friends.

I give thanks for all the good that was freely given to me, and for all good that is to come.

5 Likes

Grateful to the Cap. For making dreams come true.

5 Likes

Gratitude and thanks to @Ugninis for being an awesome friend and always being happy to help and give tips and put up my bs sometimes :joy::heart:

6 Likes

I just came to say someone on the street whistled a haunting melody and so I give thanks for my anonymous neighbour for putting some magic in my night.

Also overheard some neighbours sharing some insider and valuable information lmao. Guess it is neighbour gratitude day.

But I give thanks for my pet, friends and servitors more; and for the synchronicities, guidance, hope, and sparks :sparkles: :bowing_man:

3 Likes

I’ve been getting lots of valuable stuff for free recently (no luck or related fields used at all).

Got confirmation some shields and programming I’ve been doing has worked (not only that, it worked as soon as I started…those energetic vampires having the toughest time of their life right now).

Shout out to servitors, my dragon golem and Negentropic Dragon, who I have no doubt have manifested all the free stuff and everything good recently (I may not use fields, but my homies must be hella tired from the million requests I make every day xD).

So I thank them and Dream for creating the golem and the NFT.

If anyone’s interested, I used this prayer:

Thanks to Mr. Dodson too

But instead of to The Most High, I directed it towards Negentropic Dragon, a servitor and my dragon golem.

I don’t remember what I asked them to do with it (in terms of what to do with those concepts), but I remember it was something like “transform me from the inside out to embody these concepts”.

That and a lot of other ways, but in general, a complete shift around those concepts.

4 Likes

I’m very happy today because I auditioned at a serious intitution and it was quite possibly my best audition to date. I also set up a “winning combination” stack of fields which I’m going to use intensely for performances and such. :smiley: All in all, it was a good day. And the Zen Lion servitor helped keep me cool, calm, collected throughout!

7 Likes

Again, logging in and saying thanks to Cap for making dreams come true.

Unbelievable. I’m baffled still. Thank you.

4 Likes

Truly the Master of Magicians.

1 Like

I’m grateful that life sometimes comes with training wheels, even if we don’t realize they were on until they come off. I’m grateful that this time period of my life seems to be such a case.

5 Likes

Grateful for being the #1 new user of the month. Pretty cool. Thank you.

3 Likes

Grateful for the capacity and ability to heal, and a feeling of assurance that I can and will heal, and that I have expert help in it as well as magical stuffies and thingies!

4 Likes

I’m grateful I’m able to be happy. I have been surrounded by miserable people at work and it is a devoted cult of suck. Scary to see people just worship their miserable feeling.

2 Likes

I love you all. I may not like you, I may not know you, but if you’re here I do love you.

3 Likes

I’m grateful for my physical body being healthy and functional

6 Likes