Decided to start a blog

Oh, I understand. If “basic” is a bad word. I must say sorry to @Dreamweaver. How about “first step” (The beginning of the high-level realm) . In my native language, they are the same without praise or criticism.

@SammyG

1 Like

Honestly, I think your fine
No one needed to comment their two cents on your opinion

i think it was a language barrier miscommunication that’s all
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day @Violet :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Awesome stuff, please write more.

5 Likes

@ilovejihyo

2 Likes

New Article :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

The captain’s headshot is so handsome :star_struck:

4 Likes

And Captain is Captain_Nemo again! :green_heart:

10 Likes

Ahoy Captain! :partying_face: Thanks again for the blog! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

With a nice fielded Profile Picture to boot.

2 Likes

Dream is Captain, Captain is Dream :yin_yang::atom_symbol:

1 Like

16 Likes

The Fool archetype can be useful to break patterns and embark on new journeys, but eventually, you’ll need to move up that ladder.

It can easily turn from a refreshing source of high potential and new possibilities to an entropic space providing the individual with a false sense of safety and power.

Hmm, I wonder if you are actually aware of what you are tapping into or think it’s just random whims.

Nvm.

4 Likes

New entry :bird::dove::owl::ear:

16 Likes

Will he add the citations of the two studies later? I want to read it.

111 angel numbers

Like the post :wink:

2 Likes

Can I quote from the blog here? If not, I’ll delete

“This enlightened state is not an escape from reality but a deeper engagement with it, where every action is infused with divine purpose. The journey through the vices and virtues of the sefirot is more than a path to personal enlightenment; it is a blueprint for a life lived in harmony with the cosmos, a testament to the transformative power of spiritual alchemy”

This is eloquently describes what I was unable to in my own thoughts 🩵 I just kept thinking “I don’t want to “escape” from the world. I don’t want to “ascend” or spend hours and hours in meditation-I embrace and transcend this earth for all it is :100: “ the physical path is absolutely a spiritual path

Love it, thank you Dreamweaver

12 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Y0ur Ch0ice

Cap, it would be nice to learn more about the language of the birds. I am not suggesting a field (you will be tired of those types of requests by now). Reading you is enough… For now :upside_down_face:

1 Like