🦷 Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

as a first effect, after 2 weeks of listening, I have no more bleeding from my gums, and it’s already an excellent result … let’s go ahead and see what else happens …

9 Likes

I approximately answered the first question here.

That was my personal opinion.
Anything that happens in your case will just be a guess. But maybe it all depends on your goals. :slightly_smiling_face:

About the infection, I answered you personally here.

We even had a conversation, as I recall.
Will the fields help you? Yes, I’m sure they will.
How much - I don’t know your case, I don’t know the level of infection and how much the infection is in your tissues and body
(if your question was related to a specific existing issue ?)

if so - you need to decide for yourself what to do next.
I would personally go to a doctor and use the fields as a powerful additional tool in your treatment.

6 Likes

I appreciate your reply.

I use teeth regeneration field from YouTube, I don’t use it everyday, but I noticed dental onlay is slightly coming off. I think that is because enamel is regenerating??
I’ll keep monitoring. It’s such a cool experience.
So, I was curious what would happen to the one with crown on using this NFT

I don’t have dental infection at this moment, but I had a few in the past, so I thought it would be nice if this NFT would help in the future.

I clean my teeth every time I eat something, but I still get oral problems.
In Eastern medicine (I’m Asian), it’s said your mouth is a part of your digestive system, so your digestive problems may affect your oral condition.
I clean my teeth responsibly but still I have problems, that means it may have something to do with digestive issue?

Human body is very mystical.

Again, thank you for your reply
Best,

5 Likes

i have an infection from a tooth extraction. i have to wait two weeks for surgery (the doctor has an eye infection :frowning_face:). i used bacteria destroyer and intestines fields and lymphatic field and my tongue is almost clean.
the infection is relatively quiet now.

i think you are right that some have to take care of the digestive system for teeth.

2 Likes

My dentist told me to do so.
Not necessarily brush every time, but rinsing mouth, flossing to clean food stuck between teeth and such is good to keep your mouth clean

Everybody’s oral / health condition is different
We do our best keep ours in good condition, and how we approach is different as well

2 Likes

I was coming home from school and on the way I met my grandfather. I started to tell him that our Earth is round, but he didn’t believe me. I was overwhelmed with emotion - how could it be? After all, I had been told at school that the Earth was round. I really wanted to convince him that it was. But my grandfather demanded proof. In our closet we kept the Encyclopedia, at that time the equivalent of the Internet. I searched for a long time and found a description of our planet. Of course, I would find it much faster on the Internet today. The encyclopedia said that the Earth was shaped like a ball. I showed that article to my grandfather. And that’s when he believed me. Yeah, just like that. Of course, he knew the shape of our planet before, but he wanted to teach me to think and look.

Do not read, a lot of text (but it is shortened) :)

Everything we sacredly believe may turn out to be a myth. In 2019, there was an online presentation of a book by Australian biologist Professor David Sinclair titled “Longevity: Why We’re Getting Old and Why We Don’t Have to.” [1]. Many in the scientific community are skeptical of the claims he made about human longevity, as they are based on preclinical data obtained in studies on animal models and do not yet have evidence as applied to humans. University of Alabama biology professor Stephen N. Ostad said: “David is a good friend, but I do think he has excessive ambition.” [2]. Sinclair is one of the most controversial figures in science because he overestimates his work and its potential. Some critics cringe when he talks about miraculous molecules and eternal life. Others whisper that his science may not be entirely healthy. Still others are perplexed by his habit of taking drugs that have been shown not to slow aging in those who are not mice [2].

In 2008, he sold resveratrol, a sirtuin activator, to pharma giant GlaxoSmithKline for $720 million, assuring that this drug might be taken daily in 100 years to prevent heart disease, stroke and cancer [4, 5]. In 2010, Pfizer scientists published an article stating that Sinclair had not obtained reliable results while working on sirtuins and had published false conclusions.

Despite the resveratrol fiasco, Sinclair has not stopped making other grandiose promises unsupported by evidence in human studies. One of his latest compounds of interest is nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN), an NAD+ donor [2]. In Time magazine, Sinclair stated that NAD+ is the closest thing to a fountain of youth. Nicotinamidanedinucleotide (NAD) is a non-protein chemical compound that participates in redox reactions in the body by transferring electrons from one substrate/substance to another. Addition of nicotinamide riboside, another NAD+ donor, to the diet of mice starting at two years of age increased the maximum lifespan of the animals by 5% to 1015 days [7], improving cell sensitivity to insulin. However, the first randomized controlled trials of NAD+ donors in humans ended in failure. Contrary to expectations, nicotinamide riboside administration did not change cell sensitivity to insulin in humans [8, 9], although it significantly increased NAD+ levels [10, 11]. It had no effect on skeletal muscle mitochondria (energy stations of body cells), the number and functions of which decrease in the process of aging and when insulin sensitivity is impaired [12]. Experiments by European scientists, contrary to the results of earlier animal studies, have shown that taking nicotinamide riboside worsens the physical performance of rats by 35% compared to the control group. In particular, the authors of these studies also showed that nicotinic acid, another NAD+ donor, impairs long-term exercise capacity. Nicotinamide riboside has been reported to cause fewer side effects than nicotinic acid, with the use of both NAD+ precursors almost equally increasing NAD+ levels in most cell types and tissues.

Despite his many unsubstantiated claims, David Sinclair is respected by many. People read his books and believe what he says without demanding proof. And why should they, when the truth can be just as unappealing. When we hear a lot of information, even if unreliable, we develop an illusion of truth. At some point we become accustomed to such information and regard it as truth [30]. The illusion-of-truth effect is often used in politics, advertising, and the media.

EVIDENCE-BASED MEDICINE

The term “evidence-based medicine” was coined in 1990 by Gordon Guyatt of McMaster University [89]. Evidence-based medicine was born with the goal of ensuring the credible effectiveness and safety of any medical decision. Thanks to an audit using evidence-based medicine methods, it became clear that the effectiveness of every other intervention was not proven [90]. Today medical schools in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and other countries have created courses on evidence-based medicine [91,92].

If a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial is organized without failure, it avoids all of the misconceptions that we discussed above. It relies on randomization and blinding for unbiased evaluation.

The times when we were given a “magic” potion are over. Everyone, armed with the methods of evidence-based medicine, can check for evidence of a drug’s efficacy and safety. If someone says about a drug that it is a miracle cure, we can ask for references to studies. If they are provided to us, we can check the study design (study design). The most reliable results come from randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials. The vast majority of studies are not. Most aim to make a hypothesis, which is then tested in a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. And even when we are given a link to a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study, you have to look at it carefully to rule out irregularities.

NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS & MARKETING

In the United States, the law defines a dietary supplement as a product intended to supplement food that contains at least one of the following: a vitamin, mineral, plant fiber or other plant component, an amino acid, and certain other components [1]. Dietary supplements may also contain essential fatty acids and other substances extracted from plants or animals, fungi or bacteria, and live bacteria if they are probiotics. Since there is no experimental evidence for the effectiveness of supplements in treating disease, the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 does not allow manufacturers to classify supplements as therapeutic. However, depending on preclinical or clinical evidence, supplements can be said to affect human body tissue structure and function, that, for example, “calcium builds strong bones.” [2]. There is a perception that nutritional supplements, or, by the definition of other legislation, dietary supplements (BAD), are a harmless addition to the diet. But this is not true. Nutritional supplements, like foods, are not subject to the same rigorous long-term safety controls as drugs; only their short-term effects are monitored. Hence the illusion that they are harmless. A 2017 review found that the use of supplements and herbs was associated with an increased incidence of liver damage.

There is a lot of advertising on the Internet about how supplements can prolong life and should be taken by everyone, such as to prevent cancer and reduce the risk of death from cardiovascular disease (CVD). However, experts from the German Institute for Human Nutrition Research in Nutetal find no support for this in clinical trials [4]. And no matter how unique the composition, no matter how convincing the advertising may seem, it is not worth using such nutritional supplements uncontrolled and without special indications in addition to nutrition. In any case, the main criterion for choosing a supplement for use in certain indications is its effectiveness, proven in clinical trials. Nutritional supplementation may be necessary for critical deficiencies of certain substances, such as vitamin C deficiency in mariners.

In contrast to the United States, different countries have long lacked a unified system and regulatory framework governing the circulation of dietary supplements (NS). As a result, dietary supplements became the object of uncontrolled commercial activity with unfair and aggressive advertising. Many NS were advertised as drugs, when in fact they are not.

The dietary supplement advertising industry is masterfully constructed and provides a powerful flow of information. Without knowledge of basic biology and evidence-based medicine, it is virtually impossible to discern where the advertising is true and where it is not.

Usually the benefits of nutritional supplements are tested in animal studies at best, in short-term human studies, and then they hit the market and become sales hits. But the long-term effects of uncontrolled use remain uncertain for a long time.

FISH FAT

Another dietary supplement whose effectiveness for longevity is questionable is fish oil. To begin with, it is curious to consider how fish oil and the omega-3 fatty acids it contains affect mammalian longevity. Are they that useful? In 2015, scientists at the University of California showed that fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids offset the effects of increased longevity in mice on a low-calorie diet. This is probably due to a decrease in the resistance of body cell membranes to lipid peroxidation [15, 16, 17]. Feeding mice foods with fats rich in omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil or krill oil) shortened the lifespan of both long-lived [18] and short-lived mice [19]. The benefit of prophylactic omega-3 supplementation to reduce mortality risk in humans has not been proven in independent randomized, placebo-controlled trials. A 2018 Cochrane review found no evidence of benefit of omega-3 in reducing the risk of CVD mortality [20]. In 2020 AstraZeneca discontinued a large (including 13 thousand patients from 22 countries) phase III clinical trial of the omega-3-carboxylic acid drug Epanova derived from fish oil. Its use did not reduce the risk of adverse cardiovascular events compared with placebo [21]. And only elderly people aged 61 to 74 years who have type 2 diabetes, are overweight, and are on statin therapy can presumably add a few months to their lives by using omega-3 for 5 years [22].

However, a report published by Variant Market Research predicts that the global fish oil market is expected to reach more than $2 billion by 2024), a figure that was $1.524 billion in 2016 [23].

BIOHAKING

Moreover, the boom in nutritional supplements is gaining momentum, with many famous people taking them by the dozens a day and even by the hundreds in the hope that it will prolong their lives. American inventor and futurist Raymond Kurzweil admits that he cared little about his health until he was 35, when he learned that he had impaired glucose tolerance, a precursor to developing type 2 diabetes. That’s when he met Terry Grossman, a doctor, with whom they worked out a plan that included taking hundreds of supplements aimed at prolonging life. In 2005, an article was published claiming that Kurzweil was taking 250 supplements every day [24]. Later interviews with Kurzweil revealed that he had reduced the number of supplements he took daily to 150 [25].

Sergei Fage’s article "I am 32 years old and I spent $200,000 on “biohacking” became one of the most popular on Medium and was liked by a number of well-known figures in Silicon Valley [26, 27]. It was probably largely responsible for the boom in biohacking. Among other things, Sergei Fage describes the supplements he consumed to become more energetic, healthy, happy, confident, strong-willed and intelligent, to improve his mood and concentration, and to prolong his life. This list, which included 31 items, included omega-3 fatty acids, which, as stated above, have no effect on mortality, the complex dietary supplement Life Extention Mix, whose consumption reduced the median life expectancy of mice from 983 to 892 days [28], alpha-lipoic acid, whose addition to the diet also reduced the life span of mice [29], and so on.

MAGNESIUM

The intracellular concentration of magnesium in the human body decreases with age

So how does magnesium work in people who are practically healthy? A pilot study involving postmenopausal women showed that a 30-day course of 300 mg/day of magnesium citrate could conceivably delay the development of osteoporosis by increasing osteocalcin levels (a marker of bone formation), decreasing intact parathyroid hormone levels in blood, and decreasing deoxypyridinoline levels in urine [63]. Higher levels of deoxypyridinoline indicate the predominance of bone destruction processes. A meta-analysis of RCTs showed that adding magnesium to the diet of individuals with impaired insulin sensitivity (prediabetes) reduced systolic blood pressure by 4.18 mmHg and diastolic blood pressure by 2.27 mmHg. [64]. An RCT in people with metabolic syndrome and initially low magnesium levels showed that magnesium therapy (382 mg/day) for 16 weeks reduced blood pressure as well as triglyceride levels in the blood [65]. A meta-analysis of RCTs found that the inclusion of magnesium drugs in the treatment of patients with type 2 diabetes and patients without diabetes lasting more than 4 months compared with therapy with magnesium drugs lasting less than 4 months allows better control of blood sugar levels, reducing the insulin resistance index HOMA, insulin levels and glycated hemoglobin in the blood [66].

It can be concluded that magnesium preparations are advisable to use in postmenopausal women, as well as in patients with prediabetes and type 2 diabetes mellitus. However, it is important to understand that magnesium levels should be within the optimal range. Studies on rats show that if magnesium intake with food is even slightly higher than the norm, there is no effect of protection against calcification. The bioavailability of magnesium is individual for each individual [67]. Therefore, it is necessary to adjust the intake of this trace element with food under control of its level in the blood.

increase in blood magnesium levels as a result of excessive intake with food is unlikely in healthy people, because excess magnesium in the blood is quickly excreted by the kidneys

Magnesium deficiency can occur due to excessive excretion of magnesium by the kidneys or loss through the gastrointestinal tract, in alcoholism, due to excessive movement of magnesium from the blood into the tissues through the vascular endothelium. In the elderly, the absorption of magnesium from the intestine decreases and its excretion with the urine increases. This is often due to the use of medications (proton pump inhibitors, diuretics, etc.). In most cases, magnesium deficiency is asymptomatic. Chronic magnesium deficiency is seen in diabetes mellitus and hypertension [75]. Low blood magnesium levels occur in 2.5-15% of the population. Optimal blood magnesium levels are between 0.95 and 1.03 mmol/L [60, 77, 78].

Sometimes it is advised to determine the intracellular magnesium level rather than the blood level. However, the correlation of this index with the risk of mortality has not been well studied yet. A short-term study in people with chronic kidney disease showed that increasing blood magnesium levels even without changing its intracellular content probably reduces soft tissue calcification, which was determined by an increase in serum calcification propensity marker (Serum Calcification Propensity) [80]. This index well predicts the risk of CVD mortality [81].

Thus, when blood magnesium levels are less than 0.95 mmol/L, a physician can recommend taking supplements containing 300 mg/day for women and 400 mg/day for men with type 2 diabetes, prediabetes, and patients with chronic kidney disease in the absence of contraindications.

A very small number of supplements are effective in increasing human lifespan, and this has been proven in clinical studies. If you do not know how to analyze scientific studies on your own and find and evaluate the evidence in them, it is advisable to simply and rationally balance your diet. Despite the benefits of the vitamins and macronutrients discussed, this does not mean that other vitamins and macronutrients have evidence either, although the internet will convince you otherwise.

There are conditions when other vitamins are needed. For example, vitamin C is needed by seafarers who have no fresh fruits or vegetables, and without them scurvy, a disease caused by an acute deficiency of vitamin C, leading to disruption of collagen synthesis and eventually death, can occur [151]. But if you have at least some fruits and vegetables in your diet, vitamin C deficiency is unlikely. There is no evidence that supplemental intake of vitamin C, if not deficient, can reduce the risk of mortality [152, 153].

The producers of nutritional supplements are not known for their honesty. You can buy anything you want in a beautiful package. If the subject of the Nobel Prize is on everyone’s lips, you can find ingredients for as many as three such prizes in one package. Scientists around the world are trying to use epigenetic rejuvenation to reverse the age of animals and humans, but so far it has not succeeded. However, supplement manufacturers are already selling epigenetic rejuvenation. They are literally collecting all the key words that are most often heard in the press and associated with new technologies, scientific advances, and credibility. Telomeres, peptides, epigenetic markers, gene expression, senolytics, autophagy, etc. Many will realize that these are nothing, and some will buy them for a lot of money. By the time everyone realizes they are being duped, the manufacturers will have already created new ones. The same capsules in jars will start selling with a new label and new advertising. Whose fault is that? Partly our own fault, since we don’t even look into it and don’t check it, and naively trust the advertising. Partly the flawed legislation that does not oblige the sellers of nutritional supplements to prove every word said in the ads in clinical trials. Let’s start with ourselves. We need to learn to look for evidence when we look at any dietary supplement we don’t know is offered. The evidence is not in animal experiments or cell cultures. After all, animals are not the ones who will consume these supplements. Evidence should be based on clinical studies in humans.

Extra info

I cannot guarantee that all the links will work
But let the information provided be a starting point for self-study

Links for self-study
  1. Hassan S., Egbuna C., Tijjani H. et al. Dietary Supplements: Types, Health Benefits, Industry and Regulation. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-42319-3_3 [In book: Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals (pp.23–38)]. http://www.researchgate.net/publication/343843720_ Dietary_Supplements_Types_Health_Benefits_Industry_and_Regulation (дата обращения: 08.03.2021).

2. Structure/Function Claims. Dietary Supplementsю Conventional Foods. (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.fda.gov/Food/LabelingNutrition/ucm2006881.htm (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

3. Navarro V.J., Khan I., Bjornsson E. et al. Liver injury from herbal and dietary supplements. Hepatology. 2017 Jan;65(1):363–373. doi: 10.1002/hep.28813. www. Liver injury from herbal and dietary supplements - PubMed (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

4. Schwingshackl L., Boeing H., Stelmach-Mardas M. et al. Dietary Supplements and Risk of Cause-Specific Death, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Primary Prevention Trials. Adv Nutr. 2017 Jan 17;8(1):27–39. doi: 10.3945/an.116.013516. Print 2017 Jan. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28096125 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

5. ЗаБАДали!.. Медицинская газета. № 22 от 22 марта 2013. (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.mgzt.ru/№-22-от-22-марта-2013 г/забадали (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

6. Онищенко напомнил, что биодобавки не являются лекарствами. Газета. ru. 16.10.2007 (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.gazeta.ru/news/ lenta/2007/10/16/n_1129366.shtml (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

7. Report Forecasts Supplement Market to Reach $278 Billion by 2024. Опубликовано 07.01.16. (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.nutraceuticalsworld.com/ issues/2016-09/view_breaking-news/report-forecasts-supplement-market-to-reach-278-billion-by-2024/ (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

8. Half of Americans use supplements. By Madison Park, CNN. April 13, 2011. (Электронный ресурс) URL: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/04/13/supplements. dietary/index.html (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

9. Dietary Supplement Label Database (DSLD). National Institutes of Health. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://ods.od.nih.gov/Research/Dietary_Supplement_Label_ Database.aspx (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

10. Baker D.J., Childs B.G., Durik M. et al. Naturally occurring p16(Ink4a)-positive cells shorten healthy lifespan. Nature. 2016 Feb 11;530(7589):184-9. doi: 10.1038/ nature16932. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26840489 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

11. Attaallah A., Lenzi M., Marchionni S. et al. A pro longevity role for cellular senescence. Geroscience. 2020 Jun;42(3):867–879. doi: 10.1007/s11357-019-00066-2. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31098949 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

12. Krizhanovsky V., Yon M., Dickins R.A. et al. Senescence of activated stellate cells limits liver fibrosis. Cell. 2008 Aug 22;134(4):657-67. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2008.06.049. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18724938 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

13. Schafer M.J., Haak A.J., Tschumperlin D.J., LeBrasseur N.K. Targeting Senescent Cells in Fibrosis: Pathology, Paradox, and Practical Considerations. Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2018 Jan 26;20(1):3. doi: 10.1007/s11926-018-0712-x. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/29374361 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

14. Yousefzadeh M.J., Zhu Y., McGowan S.J. et al. Fisetin is a senotherapeutic that extends health and lifespan. EBioMedicine. 2018 Oct;36:18–28. doi: 10.1016/j.ebiom.2018.09.015. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30279143 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

15. Lopez-Dominguez J.A., Ramsey J.J., Tran D. et al. The Influence of Dietary Fat Source on Life Span in Calorie Restricted Mice. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2015 Oct;70(10):1181-8. doi: 10.1093/gerona/glu177. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/25313149 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

16. Hulbert A. J. On the importance of fatty acid composition of membranes for aging. J Theor Biol. 2005 May 21;234(2):277-88. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2004.11.024. www. On the importance of fatty acid composition of membranes for aging - PubMed (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

17. Villalba J.M., Lopez-Dominguez J.A., Chen Y. et al. The influence of dietary fat source on liver and skeletal muscle mitochondrial modifications and lifespan changes in calorie-restricted mice. Biogerontology. 2015 Oct;16(5):655-70. doi: 10.1007/ s10522-015-9572-1. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25860863 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

18. Villalba J.M., Lopez-Dominguez J.A., Chen Y. et al. The influence of dietary fat source on liver and skeletal muscle mitochondrial modifications and lifespan changes in calorie-restricted mice. Biogerontology. 2015 Oct;16(5):655-70. doi: 10.1007/s10522-015-9572-1. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24816553 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

19. Tsuduki T., Honma T., Nakagawa K. et al. Long-term intake of fish oil increases oxidative stress and decreases lifespan in senescence-accelerated mice. Nutrition. 2011 Mar;27(3):334-7. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.05.017. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/20621447 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

20. Abdelhamid A.S., Brown T.J., Brainard J.S. et al. Omega-3 fatty acids for the primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018 Jul 18;7(7):CD003177. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD003177.pub3. www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30019766 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

21. Haridy R. Fish-oil-derived drug fails in massive final phase human trial. New Atlas. January 13, 2020. (Электронный ресурс) URL: Health & Wellbeing fish-oil-drug-fails-epanova-cardiovascular-phase3-trial (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

22. Hu Y., Hu F.B., Manson J.E. Marine Omega-3 Supplementation and Cardiovascular Disease: An Updated Meta-Analysis of 13 Randomized Controlled Trials Involving 127 477 Participants. J Am Heart Assoc. 2019 Oct;8(19):e013543. doi: 10.1161/JAHA.119.013543. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31567003 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

23. Global Fish Oil Market Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015–2024. (Электронный ресурс) URL: Global Fish Oil Market Global Scenario, Market Size, Outlook, Trend and Forecast, 2015-2024 | PDF | Fish Oil | Aquaculture Global-Fish-Oil-Market-Global-Scenario-Market-Size-Outlook-Trend-and-Forecast-2015-2024 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

24. Never Say Die: Live Forever. Science 02.12.2005 03:46 PM. (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.wired.com/2005/02/never-say-die-live-forever/ (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

25. Glenn Beck. Interview with Ray Kurzweil. Aired May 30, 2008. (Электронный ресурс) URL: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0805/30/gb.01.html (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

26. Serge F. I’m 32 and spent $200k on biohacking. Became calmer, thinner, extroverted, healthier & happier. Originally published by Serge Faguet on September 24th 2017. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://hackernoon.com/ im-32-and-spent-200k-on-biohacking-became-calmer-thinner-extroverted-healthier-happier-2a2e846ae113 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

27. Serge Faguet. Мне 32 года, и я потратил $200 тысяч на «биохакинг». 4 окт. 2017. (Электронный ресурс) URL: Мне 32 года, и я потратил $200 тысяч на «биохакинг» — Будущее на vc.ru (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

28. Spindler S.R., Mote P.L., Flegal J.M. Lifespan effects of simple and complex nutraceutical combinations fed isocalorically to mice. Age (Dordr). 2014 Apr;36(2):705-18. doi: 10.1007/s11357-013-9609-9. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24370781 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

29. Farr S.A., Price T.O., Banks W.A. et al. Effect of alpha-lipoic acid on memory, oxidation, and lifespan in SAMP8 mice. J Alzheimers Dis. 2012;32(2):447-55. doi: 10.3233/JAD-2012-120130. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22785389 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

30. Hughes B.G., Hekimi S. Different Mechanisms of Longevity in Long-Lived Mouse and Caenorhabditis elegans Mutants Revealed by Statistical Analysis of Mortality Rates. Genetics. 2016 Nov;204(3):905–920. doi: 10.1534/genetics.116.192369. www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27638422 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

31. Матриксный Gla-протеин. (Электронный ресурс) URL: http://info-farm.ru/ alphabet_index/m/matriksnyjj-gla-protein.html Опубликовано 15.02.2016 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

32. Dalmeijer G.W., van der Schouw Y.T., Magdeleyns E. et al. The effect of menaquinone-7 supplementation on circulating species of matrix Gla protein. Atherosclerosis. 2012 Dec;225(2):397–402. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2012.09.019. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23062766 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

33. Theuwissen E., Magdeleyns E.J., Braam L.A. et al. Vitamin K status in healthy volunteers. Food Funct. 2014 Feb;5(2):229-34. doi: 10.1039/c3fo60464k. www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24296867 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

34. Bertazzo S., Gentleman E., Cloyd K.L. et al. Nano-analytical electron microscopy reveals fundamental insights into human cardiovascular tissue calcification. Nat Mater. 2013 Jun;12(6):576-83. doi: 10.1038/nmat3627. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/23603848 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

35. Monnier V.M., Sell D.R. Prevention and repair of protein damage by the Maillard reaction in vivo. Rejuvenation Res. Summer 2006;9(2):264-73. doi: 10.1089/ rej.2006.9.264. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16706654 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

36. Panwar P., Butler G.S., Jamroz A.et al. Aging-associated modifications of collagen affect its degradation by matrix metalloproteinases. Matrix Biol. 2018 Jan;65:30–44. doi: 10.1016/j.matbio.2017.06.004. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28634008 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

37. Machado-Fragua M.D., Hoogendijk E.O., Struijk E.A. et al. High dephospho-uncarboxylated matrix Gla protein concentrations, a plasma biomarker of vitamin K, in relation to frailty: the Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam. Eur J Nutr. 2020 Apr;59(3):1243–1251. doi: 10.1007/s00394-019-01984-9. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/31069456 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

38. Van den Heuvel E.G., van Schoor N.M., Lips P. et al. Circulating uncarboxylated matrix Gla protein, a marker of vitamin K status, as a risk factor of cardiovascular disease. Maturitas. 2014 Feb;77(2):137-41. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2013.10.008. www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24210635 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

39. Liu Y.P, Gu Y.M., Thijs L. et al. Inactive matrix Gla protein is causally related to adverse health outcomes: a Mendelian randomization study in a Flemish population. Hypertension. 2015 Feb;65(2):463-70. doi: 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.114.04494. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25421980 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

40. Zwakenberg S.R., van der Schouw Y.T., Vermeer C. et al. Matrix Gla Protein, Plaque Stability, and Cardiovascular Events in Patients with Severe Atherosclerotic Disease. Cardiology. 2018;141(1):32–36. doi: 10.1159/000493006. www.ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pubmed/30304721 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

41. Gast G.C., de Roos N.M., Sluijs I. et al. A high menaquinone intake reduces the incidence of coronary heart disease. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2009 Sep;19(7):504-

42. doi: 10.1016/j.numecd.2008.10.004. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19179058 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

43. Geleijnse J.M., Vermeer C., Grobbee D.E. et al. Dietary intake of menaquinone is associated with a reduced risk of coronary heart disease: the Rotterdam Study. J Nutr. 2004 Nov;134(11):3100-5. doi: 10.1093/jn/134.11.3100. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/15514282 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

44. Zwakenberg S.R., den Braver N.R., Engelen A.I.P. et al. Vitamin K intake and all-cause and cause specific mortality. Clin Nutr. 2017 Oct;36(5):1294–1300. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2016.08.017. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27640076 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

45. Sato T., Schurgers L.J., Uenishi K. Comparison of menaquinone-4 and menaquinone-7 bioavailability in healthy women. Nutr J. 2012 Nov 12;11:93. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-11-93. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23140417 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

46. Pivin E., Ponte B., Pruijm M. et al. Inactive Matrix Gla-Protein Is Associated With Arterial Stiffness in an Adult Population-Based Study. Hypertension. 2015 Jul;66(1):85–92. doi: 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.115.05177. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25987667 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

47. Knapen M.H., Braam L.A., Drummen N.E. et al. Menaquinone-7 supplementation improves arterial stiffness in healthy postmenopausal women. A double-blind randomised clinical trial. Thromb Haemost. 2015 May;113(5):1135-44. doi: 10.1160/TH14-08-0675. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25694037 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

48. Knapen M.H., Drummen N.E., Smit E. et al. Theuwissen E.Three-year low-dose menaquinone-7 supplementation helps decrease bone loss in healthy postmenopausal women. Osteoporos Int. 2013 Sep;24(9):2499-507. doi: 10.1007/s00198-013-2325-6. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23525894 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

49. Huang Z.B., Wan S.L., Lu Y.J. et al.Does vitamin K2 play a role in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis for postmenopausal women: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Osteoporos Int. 2015 Mar;26(3):1175-86. doi: 10.1007/s00198-014-2989-6. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25516361 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

50. Riphagen I.J., Keyzer C.A., Drummen N.E.A. et al. Prevalence and Effects of Functional Vitamin K Insufficiency: The PREVEND Study. Nutrients. 2017 Dec 8;9(12):1334. doi: 10.3390/nu9121334. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29292751 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

51. Mansour A.G., Hariri E., Daaboul Y. et al. Vitamin K2 supplementation and arterial stiffness among renal transplant recipients-a single-arm, single-center clinical trial. J Am Soc Hypertens. 2017 Sep;11(9):589–597. doi: 10.1016/j.jash.2017.07.001. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28756183 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

52. Ronden J.E., Groenen-van Dooren M.M., Hornstra G., Vermeer C. Modulation of arterial thrombosis tendency in rats by vitamin K and its side chains. Atherosclerosis. 1997 Jul 11;132(1):61-7. doi: 10.1016/s0021-9150(97)00087-7. www.ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pubmed/9247360 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

53. Theuwissen E., Cranenburg E.C., Knapen M.H. Et al. Low-dose menaquinone-7 supplementation improved extra-hepatic vitamin K status, but had no effect on thrombin generation in healthy subjects. Br J Nutr. 2012 Nov 14;108(9):1652-7. doi: 10.1017/ S0007114511007185. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22289649 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

54. Rozhkov A., Sychev D.A., Kazakov R.E. ABCB1 polymorphism and acenocoumarol safety in patients with valvular atrial fibrillation. Int J Risk Saf Med. 2015;27 Suppl 1:S15-6. doi: 10.3233/JRS-150672. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26639690 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

55. Peeters F.E.C.M., van Mourik M.J.W., Meex S.J.R. et al. Bicuspid Aortic Valve Stenosis and the Effect of Vitamin K2 on Calcification Using 18 F-Sodium Fluoride Positron Emission Tomography/Magnetic Resonance: The BASIK2 Rationale and Trial Design. Nutrients. 2018 Mar 21;10(4):386. doi: 10.3390/nu10040386. www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/29561783 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

56. Schurgers L.J., Vermeer C. Determination of phylloquinone and menaquinones in food. Effect of food matrix on circulating vitamin K concentrations. Haemostasis. Nov-Dec 2000;30(6):298–307. doi: 10.1159/000054147. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/11356998 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

57. Ferdinand Cohn. Beitrage zur Biologie der Pflanzen. Том 1. Duncker & Humblot. Breslau, 1870. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://books.google.ru/books?id=wnyHvEt fRrQC&printsec=frontcover&hl=ru#v=onepage&q&f=false; ссылка на pdf /Электронный ресурс) URL: Beiträge zur Biologie der Pflanzen - Google Книги (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

58. Steve Ainsworth. Epsom’s deep bath. Nurse PrescribingVol. 11, No. 6 Historical Spotlight. https://doi.org/10.12968/npre.2013.11.6.269. Published Online:29 Sep 2013. www.magonlinelibrary.com/doi/abs/10.12968/npre.2013.11.6.269 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

59. Barbagallo M., Belvedere M., Dominguez L.J. Magnesium homeostasis and aging. Magnes Res. 2009 Dec;22(4):235-46. doi: 10.1684/mrh.2009.0187. www.ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pubmed/20228001 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

60. Heroux O., Peter D., Heggtveit A. Long-term effect of suboptimal dietary magnesium on magnesium and calcium contents of organs, on cold tolerance and on lifespan, and its pathological consequences in rats. J Nutr. 1977 Sep;107(9):1640-52. doi: 10.1093/jn/107.9.1640. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/894360 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

61. Guasch-Ferre M, Bullo M, Estruch R. et al. Dietary magnesium intake is inversely associated with mortality in adults at high cardiovascular disease risk. J Nutr. 2014 Jan;144(1):55–60. doi: 10.3945/jn.113.183012. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24259558 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

62. Turgut F., Kanbay M., Metin M.R. et al. Magnesium supplementation helps to improve carotid intima media thickness in patients on hemodialysis. Int Urol Nephrol. 2008;40(4):1075-82. doi: 10.1007/s11255-008-9410-3. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/18568412 (дата обращения: 19.01.2021).

63. Tzanakis I.P., Stamataki E.E., Papadaki A.N. Et al. Magnesium retards the progress of the arterial calcifications in hemodialysis patients: a pilot study. Int Urol Nephrol. 2014 Nov;46(11):2199-205. doi: 10.1007/s11255-014-0751-9. www.ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pubmed/25118610 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

64. Aydin H., Deyneli O., Yavuz D. et al. Short-term oral magnesium supplementation suppresses bone turnover in postmenopausal osteoporotic women. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2010 Feb;133(2):136-43. doi: 10.1007/s12011-009-8416-8. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/19488681 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

65. Dibaba D.T., Xun P., Song Y. et al. The effect of magnesium supplementation on blood pressure in individuals with insulin resistance, prediabetes, or noncommunicable chronic diseases: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017 Sep;106(3):921–929. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.117.155291. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/28724644 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

66. Rodriguez-Moran M., Simental-Mendia L.E., Gamboa-Gomez C.I., Guerrero-Romero F. Oral Magnesium Supplementation and Metabolic Syndrome: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2018 May;25(3):261–266. doi: 10.1053/j.ackd.2018.02.011. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/29793665 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

67. Simental-Mendia L.E., Sahebkar A., Rodriguez-Moran M., Guerrero-Romero F. A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on the effects of magnesium supplementation on insulin sensitivity and glucose control. Pharmacol Res. 2016 Sep;111:272–282. doi: 10.1016/j.phrs.2016.06.019. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/27329332 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

68. Diaz-Tocados J.M., Peralta-Ramirez A., Rodriguez-Ortiz M.E. et al. Dietary magnesium supplementation prevents and reverses vascular and soft tissue calcifications in uremic rats. Kidney Int. 2017 Nov;92(5):1084–1099. doi: 10.1016/j.kint.2017.04.011. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28760336 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

69. Рисунок 7. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/ File: Bdelloid_Rotifer.jpg (дата обращения: 05.08.2021).

70. Enesco H.E., Holtzman F. Effect of calcium, magnesium and chelating agents on the lifespan of the rotifer Asplanchna brightwelli. Exp Gerontol. 1980;15(5):389-92. doi: 10.1016/0531-5565(80)90046-7. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7428860 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

71. Hamano N., Komaba H., Fukagawa M. Magnesium as a new player in CKD: too little is as bad as too much? Kidney Int. 2017 Nov;92(5):1034–1036. doi: 10.1016/j. kint.2017.05.032. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29055421 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

72. McGuire J.K., Kulkarni M.S., Baden H.P. Fatal hypermagnesemia in a child treated with megavitamin/megamineral therapy. Pediatrics. 2000 Feb;105(2):E18. doi: 10.1542/peds.105.2.e18. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10654978 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

73. Kontani M., Hara A., Ohta S., Ikeda T. Hypermagnesemia induced by massive cathartic ingestion in an elderly woman without pre-existing renal dysfunction. Intern Med. 2005 May;44(5):448-52. doi: 10.2169/internalmedicine.44.448. www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/15942092 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

74. Kutsal E., Aydemir C., Eldes N. et al. Severe hypermagnesemia as a result of excessive cathartic ingestion in a child without renal failure. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2007 Aug;23(8):570-2. doi: 10.1097/PEC.0b013e31812eef1c. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/17726419 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

75. Magnesium. National Institutes of Health. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/magnesium-HealthProfessional (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

76. Geiger H., Wanner C. Magnesium in disease. Clin Kidney J. 2012 Feb;5(Suppl 1): i25-i38. doi: 10.1093/ndtplus/sfr165. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26069818 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

77. Rosanoff A., Weaver C.M., Rude R.K. Suboptimal magnesium status in the United States: are the health consequences underestimated? Nutr Rev. 2012 Mar;70(3): 153-64. doi: 10.1111/j.1753–4887.2011.00465.x. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/22364157 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

78. Lowenstein F.W., Stanton M.F. Serum magnesium levels in the United States, 1971–1974. J Am Coll Nutr. 1986;5(4):399–414. doi: 10.1080/07315724.1986.10720143. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3771947 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

79. Everett C.J., King D.E. Serum magnesium and the development of diabetes Nutrition. 2006 Jun;22(6):679. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2006.04.001. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/16704956 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

80. Huang Y.C., Wahlqvist M.L., Kao M.D. et al. Optimal Dietary and Plasma Magnesium Statuses Depend on Dietary Quality for a Reduction in the Risk of All-Cause Mortality in Older Adults. Nutrients. 2015 Jul 13;7(7):5664-83. doi: 10.3390/nu7075244. www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26184299 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

81. Bressendorff I., Hansen D., Schou M. et al. Oral Magnesium Supplementation in Chronic Kidney Disease Stages 3 and 4: Efficacy, Safety, and Effect on Serum Calcification Propensity-A Prospective Randomized Double-Blinded Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Kidney Int Rep. 2016 Dec 30;2(3):380–389. doi: 10.1016/j. ekir.2016.12.008. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29142966 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

82. Lorenz G., Steubl D., Kemmner S. et al. Worsening calcification propensity precedes all-cause and cardiovascular mortality in haemodialyzed patients. Sci Rep. 2017 Oct 17;7(1):13368. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-12859-6. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/29042624 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

83. Рисунок 8. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://www.shutterstock.ru.

84. Wolf G. The discovery of vitamin D: the contribution of Adolf Windaus. J Nutr. 2004 Jun;134(6):1299-302. doi: 10.1093/jn/134.6.1299. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/15173387 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

85. Giuggioli D., Colaci M., Cassone G. et al. Serum 25-OH vitamin D levels in systemic sclerosis: analysis of 140 patients and review of the literature. Clin Rheumatol. 2017 Mar;36(3):583–590. doi: 10.1007/s10067-016-3535-z. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/28070764 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

86. Garland C.F., Kim J.J., Mohr S.B. et al. Meta-analysis of all-cause mortality according to serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D. Am J Public Health. 2014 Aug;104(8):e43-50. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2014.302034. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24922127 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

87. Papadimitriou D.T. The Big Vitamin D Mistake. J Prev Med Public Health. 2017 Jul;50(4):278–281. doi: 10.3961/jpmph.16.111. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28768407 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

88. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. Institute of Medicine (US) Committee to Review Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin D and Calcium; Editors: A Catharine Ross, Christine L Taylor, Ann L Yaktine, and Heather B Del Valle. National Academy of Sciences, 2011. (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/ NBK56070 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

89. Lindqvist P.G. The Winding Path Towards an Inverse Relationship Between Sun Exposure and All-cause Mortality. Anticancer Res. 2018 Feb;38(2):1173–1178. doi: 10.21873/anticanres.12337. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29374755 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

90. Weller R.B. Sunlight Has Cardiovascular Benefits Independently of Vitamin D. Blood Purif. 2016;41(1–3):130-4. doi: 10.1159/000441266. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/26766556 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

91. Higaki Y., Hirshman M.F., Fujii N., Goodyear L.J. Nitric oxide increases glucose uptake through a mechanism that is distinct from the insulin and contraction pathways in rat skeletal muscle. Diabetes. 2001 Feb;50(2):241-7. doi: 10.2337/diabetes.50.2.241. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1 1272132 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

92. Pilz S., Grubler M., Gaksch M. et al. Vitamin D and Mortality. Anticancer Res. 2016 Mar;36(3):1379-87. (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/26977039 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

93. Scragg R., Khaw K.T., Toop L. et al. Monthly High-Dose Vitamin D Supplementation and Cancer Risk: A Post Hoc Analysis of the Vitamin D Assessment Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Oncol. 2018 Nov 1;4(11):e182178. doi: 10.1001/jamaoncol.2018.2178. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30027269 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

94. Manson J.E., Cook N.R., Lee I.M. et al. Vitamin D Supplements and Prevention of Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease. N Engl J Med. 2019 Jan 3;380(1):33–44. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1809944. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30415629 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

95. Kahwati L.C., Weber R.P., Pan H. et al. Vitamin D, Calcium, or Combined Supplementation for the Primary Prevention of Fractures in Community-Dwelling Adults: Evidence Report and Systematic Review for the US Preventive Services Task Force. JAMA. 2018 Apr 17;319(15):1600–1612. doi: 10.1001/jama.2017.21640. www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29677308 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

96. Goulao B., Stewart F., Ford J.A. et al. Cancer and vitamin D supplementation: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2018 Apr 1;107(4):652–663. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/nqx047. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29635490 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

97. Zhang Y., Fang F., Tang J. et al. Association between vitamin D supplementation and mortality: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ. 2019 Aug 12;366:l4673. doi: 10.1136/bmj.l4673. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31405892 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

98. Zittermann A., Ernst J.B., Prokop S. et al. Effect of vitamin D on all-cause mortality in heart failure (EVITA): a 3-year randomized clinical trial with 4000 IU vitamin D daily. Eur Heart J. 2017 Aug 1;38(29):2279–2286. doi: 10.1093/eurheartj/ehx235. www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28498942 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

99. Rejnmark L., Bislev L.S., Cashman K.D. et al. Non-skeletal health effects of vitamin D supplementation: A systematic review on findings from meta-analyses summarizing trial data. PLoS One. 2017 Jul 7;12(7):e0180512. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0180512. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28686645 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

100. Brenner H., Jansen L., Saum K.U. et al. Vitamin D Supplementation Trials Aimed at Reducing Mortality Have Much Higher Power When Focusing on People with Low Serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Concentrations. J Nutr. 2017 Jul;147(7):1325–1333. doi: 10.3945/jn.117.250191. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28539415 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

101. Drueke T.B., Massy Z.A. Role of vitamin D in vascular calcification: bad guy or good guy? Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2012 May;27(5):1704-7. doi: 10.1093/ndt/gfs046. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22431706 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

102. Glade. M.J. Vitamin D: Health panacea or false prophet (Klotho gene) – Jan 13. Nutrition 29 (2013) 37–41, Article history: Received 27 March 2012 Accepted 11 May 2012. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://vitamindwiki.com/Vitamin+D+-+Health+panacea+or+false+prophet+ %28Klotho+gene %29±+Jan+2013 (дата обращения: 26.01.2021).

103. Kurosu H., Yamamoto M., Clark J.D. et al. Suppression of aging in mice by the hormone Klotho. Science. 2005 Sep 16;309(5742):1829-33. doi: 10.1126/ science.1112766. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16123266 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

104. Hu M.C., Shi M., Zhang J. et al. Klotho deficiency causes vascular calcification in chronic kidney disease. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011 Jan;22(1):124-36. doi: 10.1681/ ASN.2009121311. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21115613 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

105. Satoh M., Nagasu H., Morita Y. et al. Klotho protects against mouse renal fibrosis by inhibiting Wnt signaling. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2012 Dec 15;303(12):F1641-51. doi: 10.1152/ajprenal.00460.2012. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23034937 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

106. Leibrock C.B., Voelkl J., Kohlhofer U. et al. Bicarbonate-sensitive calcification and lifespan of klotho-deficient mice. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2016 Jan 1;310(1):F102-8. doi: 10.1152/ajprenal.00037.2015. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26538435 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

107. Bolland M.J., Grey A., Gamble G.D., Reid I.R. Calcium and vitamin D supplements and health outcomes: a reanalysis of the Women’s Health Initiative (WHI) limited-access data set. Am J Clin Nutr. 2011 Oct;94(4):1144-9. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.111.015032. www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21880848 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

108. Cauley J.A., Chlebowski R.T., Wactawski-Wende J. et al. Calcium plus vitamin D supplementation and health outcomes five years after active intervention ended: the Women’s Health Initiative. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2013 Nov;22(11):915-29. doi: 10.1089/jwh.2013.4270. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24131320 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

109. Vanoli J., Carrer A., Martorana R. et al. Vitamin B 12 deficiency-induced pseudothrombotic microangiopathy without macrocytosis presenting with acute renal failure: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2018 Oct 3;12(1):296. doi: 10.1186/s13256-018-1815-8. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30285873 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

110. Keskin E.Y., Keskin M. Severe vitamin B12 deficiency in a 15-year-old boy: presentation with haemolysis and pancytopenia. BMJ Case Rep. 2015 May 14;2015:bcr2015209718. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2015-209718. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/25976204 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

111. Panchabhai T.S., Patil P.D., Riley E.C., Mitchell C.K. When the picture is fragmented: Vitamin B12 deficiency masquerading as thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Int J Crit Illn Inj Sci. Apr-Jun 2016;6(2):89–92. doi: 10.4103/2229-5151.183026. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27308258 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

112. Andres E., Affenberger S., Zimmer J. et al. Current hematological findings in cobalamin deficiency. A study of 201 consecutive patients with documented cobalamin deficiency. Clin Lab Haematol. 2006 Feb;28(1):50-6. doi: 10.1111/j.1365–2257.2006.00755.x. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16430460 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

113. Andres E., Affenberger S., Federici L., Korganow A.S. Pseudo-thrombotic microangiopathy related to cobalamin deficiency. Am J Med. 2006 Dec;119(12):e3. doi: 10.1016/j.amjmed.2006.02.001. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17145235 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

114. Noel N., Maigne G., Tertian G. et al. Hemolysis and schistocytosis in the emergency department: consider pseudothrombotic microangiopathy related to vitamin B12 deficiency. QJM. 2013 Nov;106(11):1017-22. doi: 10.1093/qjmed/hct142. www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23842487 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

115. Ambrosy A.P., Gurwitz J.H., Tabada G.H. et al. Incident anaemia in older adults with heart failure: rate, aetiology, and association with outcomes. Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2019 Oct 1;5(4):361–369. doi: 10.1093/ehjqcco/qcz010. www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/30847487 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

116. Lanier J.B., Park J.J., Callahan R.C. Anemia in Older Adults. Am Fam Physician. 2018 Oct 1;98(7):437–442. (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/30252420 (дата обращения: 26.01.2021).

117. Min J.Y., Min K.B. The Folate-Vitamin B12 Interaction, Low Hemoglobin, and the Mortality Risk from Alzheimer’s Disease. J Alzheimers Dis. 2016 Mar 21;52(2): 705-12. doi: 10.3233/JAD-151095. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27003215 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

118. Jun J.H., Yoo J.E., Lee J.A. et al. Anemia after gastrectomy in long-term survivors of gastric cancer: A retrospective cohort study. Int J Surg. 2016 Apr;28:162-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijsu.2016.02.084. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26931339 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

119. Andres E., Loukili N.H., Noel E. et al. Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) deficiency in elderly patients. CMAJ. 2004 Aug 3;171(3):251-9. doi: 10.1503/cmaj.1031155. www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15289425 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

120. Zhang Y., Hodgson N.W., Trivedi M.S. et al. Decreased Brain Levels of Vitamin B12 in Aging, Autism and Schizophrenia. PLoS One. 2016 Jan 22;11(1):e0146797. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0146797. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26799654 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

121. Pascale C.L., Miller M.C., Chiu C. et al. Amyloid-beta transporter expression at the blood-CSF barrier is age-dependent. Fluids Barriers CNS. 2011 Jul 8;8:21. doi: 10.1186/2045-8118-8-21. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21740544 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

122. Smith A.D., Smith S.M., de Jager C.A. et al. Homocysteine-lowering by B vitamins slows the rate of accelerated brain atrophy in mild cognitive impairment: a randomized controlled trial. PLoS One. 2010 Sep 8;5(9):e12244. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0012244. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20838622 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

123. Kapoor A., Baig M., Tunio S.A. et al. Neuropsychiatric and neurological problems among Vitamin B12 deficient young vegetarians. Neurosciences (Riyadh). 2017 Jul;22(3):228–232. doi: 10.17712/nsj.2017.3.20160445. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/28678220 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

124. Cassano P., Fava M. Depression and public health: an overview. J Psychosom Res. 2002 Oct;53(4):849-57. doi: 10.1016/s0022-3999(02)00304-5. www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/12377293 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

125. Rush A. J. The varied clinical presentations of major depressive disorder. J Clin Psychiatry. 2007;68 Suppl 8:4-10. (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/17640152 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

126. Tiemeier H., van Tuijl H.R., Hofman A. et al. Vitamin B12, folate, and homocysteine in depression: the Rotterdam Study. Am J Psychiatry. 2002 Dec;159(12):2099-101. doi: 10.1176/appi.ajp.159.12.2099. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12450964 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

127. Huang X., Fan Y., Han X. et al. Association between Serum Vitamin Levels and Depression in U.S. Adults 20 Years or Older Based on National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2005–2006. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018 Jun 9;15(6):1215. doi: 10.3390/ijerph15061215. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29890739 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

128. Kunugi H., Hori H., Ogawa S. Biochemical markers subtyping major depressive disorder. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2015 Oct;69(10):597–608. doi: 10.1111/pcn.12299. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25825158 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

129. Schaffner A., Li X., Gomez-Llorente Y. et al. Vitamin B 12 modulates Parkinson’s disease LRRK2 kinase activity through allosteric regulation and confers neuroprotection. Cell Res. 2019 Apr;29(4):313–329. doi: 10.1038/s41422-019-0153-8. www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/30858560 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

130. Almeida O.P., Ford A.H., Flicker L. Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials of folate and vitamin B12 for depression. Int Psychogeriatr. 2015 May;27(5):727-37. doi: 10.1017/S1041610215000046. www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25644193 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

131. Donaldson M.S. Metabolic vitamin B12 status on a mostly raw vegan diet with follow-up using tablets, nutritional yeast, or probiotic supplements. Ann Nutr Metab. 2000;44(5–6):229-34. doi: 10.1159/000046689. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/11146329 (дата обращения: 20.01.2021).

132. Norman E.J., Morrison J.A. Screening elderly populations for cobalamin (vitamin B12) deficiency using the urinary methylmalonic acid assay by gas chromatography mass spectrometry. Am J Med. 1993 Jun;94(6):589-94. doi: 10.1016/0002-9343(93)90209-8. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8506883 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

133. Matchar D.B., McCrory D.C., Millington D.S., Feussner J.R. Performance of the serum cobalamin assay for diagnosis of cobalamin deficiency. Am J Med Sci. 1994 Nov; 308(5):276-83. doi: 10.1097/00000441-199411000-00004. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/7977446 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

134. Matchar D.B., Feussner J.R., Millington D.S. et al. Isotope-dilution assay for urinary methylmalonic acid in the diagnosis of vitamin B12 deficiency. A prospective clinical evaluation. Ann Intern Med. 1987 May;106(5):707-10. doi: 10.7326/0003-4819106-5-707. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3551712 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

135. Allen R.H., Stabler S.P., Savage D.G., Lindenbaum J. Diagnosis of cobalamin deficiency I: usefulness of serum methylmalonic acid and total homocysteine concentrations. Am J Hematol. 1990 Jun;34(2):90-8. doi: 10.1002/ajh.2830340204. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2339683 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

136. Moelby L., Rasmussen K., Jensen M.K., Pedersen K.O. The relationship between clinically confirmed cobalamin deficiency and serum methylmalonic acid. J Intern Med. 1990 Oct;228(4):373-8. doi: 10.1111/j.1365–2796.1990.tb00248.x. www.ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pubmed/2266346 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

137. Pennypacker L.C., Allen R.H., Kelly J.P. et al. High prevalence of cobalamin deficiency in elderly outpatients. J Am Geriatr Soc. 1992 Dec;40(12):1197-204. (Электронный ресурс) URL: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1447433 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

138. Tangney C.C., Tang Y., Evans D.A., Morris M.C. Biochemical indicators of vitamin B12 and folate insufficiency and cognitive decline. Neurology. 2009 Jan 27;72(4):361-7. doi: 10.1212/01.wnl.0000341272.48617.b0. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19171834 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

139. Arendt J.F., Pedersen L., Nexo E., Sorensen H.T. Elevated plasma vitamin B12 levels as a marker for cancer: a population-based cohort study. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2013 Dec 4;105(23):1799-805. doi: 10.1093/jnci/djt315. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/24249744 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

140. Arendt J.F., Nexo E. Unexpected high plasma cobalamin: proposal for a diagnostic strategy. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013 Mar 1;51(3):489-96. doi: 10.1515/cclm-2012-0545. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23241600 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

141. Golubkina N.A., Alfthan G.V. The human selenium status in 27 regions of Russia. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 1999 Jul;13(1–2):15–20. doi: 10.1016/S0946-672X(99)80018-2. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10445213 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

142. Alehagen U., Aaseth J., Alexander J., Johansson P. Still reduced cardiovascular mortality 12 years after supplementation with selenium and coenzyme Q10 for four years: A validation of previous 10-year follow-up results of a prospective randomized doubleblind placebo-controlled trial in elderly. PLoS One. 2018 Apr 11;13(4):e0193120. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0193120. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29641571 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

143. Alehagen U., Johansson P., Bjornstedt M. et al. Cardiovascular mortality and N-terminal-proBNP reduced after combined selenium and coenzyme Q10 supplementation: a 5-year prospective randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial among elderly Swedish citizens. Int J Cardiol. 2013 Sep 1;167(5):1860-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2012.04.156. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22626835 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

144. Alehagen U., Aaseth J., Johansson P. Reduced Cardiovascular Mortality 10 Years after Supplementation with Selenium and Coenzyme Q10 for Four Years: FollowUp Results of a Prospective Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial in Elderly Citizens. PLoS One. 2015 Dec 1;10(12):e0141641. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0141641. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26624886 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

145. Alehagen U., Aaseth J., Alexander J. et al. Less fibrosis in elderly subjects supplemented with selenium and coenzyme Q10-A mechanism behind reduced cardiovascular mortality? Biofactors. 2018 Mar;44(2):137–147. doi: 10.1002/biof.1404. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29220105 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

146. Waters D.J., Chiang E.C. Five threads: How U-shaped thinking weaves together dogs, men, selenium, and prostate cancer risk. Free Radic Biol Med. 2018 Nov 1;127:36–45. doi: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2017.12.039. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29305107 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

147. Vinceti M., Vicentini M., Wise L.A et al. Cancer incidence following long-term consumption of drinking water with high inorganic selenium content. Sci Total Environ. 2018 Sep 1;635:390–396. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.04.097. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/29674262 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

148. Stranges S., Marshall J.R., Natarajan R. et al. Effects of long-term selenium supplementation on the incidence of type 2 diabetes: a randomized trial. Ann Intern Med. 2007 Aug 21;147(4):217-23. doi: 10.7326/0003-4819-147-4-200708210-00175. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17620655 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

149. Zhang L., Zeng H., Cheng W.H. Beneficial and paradoxical roles of selenium at nutritional levels of intake in healthspan and longevity. Free Radic Biol Med. 2018 Nov 1;127:3-13. doi: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2018.05.067. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/29782991 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

150. Margolis K.L., O’Connor P.J., Morgan T.M. et al. Outcomes of combined cardiovascular risk factor management strategies in type 2 diabetes: the ACCORD randomized trial. Diabetes Care. 2014 Jun;37(6):1721-8. doi: 10.2337/dc13-2334. www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24595629 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

151. Svensson E., Baggesen L.M., Johnsen S.P. et al. Early Glycemic Control and Magnitude of HbA 1c Reduction Predict Cardiovascular Events and Mortality: PopulationBased Cohort Study of 24,752 Metformin Initiators. Diabetes Care. 2017 Jun;40(6):800–807. doi: 10.2337/dc16-2271. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28404659 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

152. Magiorkinis E., Beloukas A., Diamantis A. Scurvy: past, present and future. Eur J Intern Med. 2011 Apr;22(2):147-52. doi: 10.1016/j.ejim.2010.10.006. www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/21402244 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

153. Ye Y., Li J., Yuan Z. Effect of antioxidant vitamin supplementation on cardiovascular outcomes: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. PLoS One. 2013;8(2):e56803. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0056803. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/23437244 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

154. Bjelakovic G, Nikolova D, Gluud LL. et al. Antioxidant supplements for prevention of mortality in healthy participants and patients with various diseases. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012 Mar 14;(3):CD007176. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD007176.pub2. www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22419320 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

155. Mayo-Wilson E., Imdad A., Herzer K. et al. Vitamin A supplements for preventing mortality, illness, and blindness in children aged under 5: systematic review and metaanalysis. BMJ. 2011 Aug 25;343:d5094. doi: 10.1136/bmj.d5094. www.ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pubmed/21868478 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

156. Black R.E., Allen L.H., Bhutta Z.A. Et al. Maternal and child undernutrition: global and regional exposures and health consequences. Lancet. 2008 Jan 19;371(9608): 243-60. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(07)61690-0. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/18207566 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

157. Imdad A., Ahmed Z., Bhutta Z.A. Vitamin A supplementation for the prevention of morbidity and mortality in infants one to six months of age. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016 Sep 28;9(9):CD007480. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD007480.pub3. www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27681486 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

158. Haider B.A., Sharma R., Bhutta Z.A. Neonatal vitamin A supplementation for the prevention of mortality and morbidity in term neonates in low and middle income countries. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017 Feb 24;2(2):CD006980. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD006980.pub3. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28234402 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

159. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids. Institute of Medicine (US) Panel on Dietary Antioxidants and Related Compounds, Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2000. DOI: 10.17226/9810 www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25077263 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

160. Miller E.R. 3rd, Pastor-Barriuso R., Dalal D. et al. Meta-analysis: high-dosage vitamin E supplementation may increase all-cause mortality. Ann Intern Med. 2005 Jan 4;142(1):37–46. doi: 10.7326/0003-4819-142-1-200501040-00110. www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/15537682 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

161. Biotin. National Institutes of Health. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Biotin-HealthProfessional (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

162. Menkes J.H., Kinsbourne M. Textbook of Child Neurology. Lea & Febiger, 1980. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://books.google.ru/books?id=og-0AAAAIAAJ&redir_ esc=y (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

163. DRI, dietary reference intakes: the essential guide to nutrient requirements. Internet Archive. Publication date 2006. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://archive. org/details/dridietaryrefere0000unse_h8m6 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

164. Nutrient reference values for Australia and New Zealand. Including recommended dietary intakes. Endorsed by the NHMRC on 9 september 2005. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://web.archive.Org/web/20170121003340/https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/files nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/n35.pdf (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

165. Dietary Reference Intakes for Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B 6, Folate, Vitamin B 12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, and Choline. Institute of Medicine (US) Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes and its Panel on Folate, Other B Vitamins, and Choline. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 1998. The National Academies Collection: Reports funded by National Institutes of Health. DOI: 10.17226/6015 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23193625 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

166. Pantothenic Acid. Oregon State University. Micronutrient Information Center. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/pantothenic-acid (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

167. Pantothenic Acid. National Institutes of Health. (Электронный ресурс) URL: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/PantothenicAcid-HealthProfessional (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

168. Sesso H.D., Christen W.G., Bubes V. et al. Multivitamins in the prevention of cardiovascular disease in men: the Physicians’ Health Study II randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2012 Nov 7;308(17):1751-60. doi: 10.1001/jama.2012.14805. www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23117775 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

169. Neuhouser M.L., Wassertheil-Smoller S., Thomson C. et al. Multivitamin use and risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease in the Women’s Health Initiative cohorts. Arch Intern Med. 2009 Feb 9;169(3):294–304. doi: 10.1001/archinternmed.2008.540. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19204221 (дата обращения: 21.01.2021).

Information taken from a very large community of evidence-based medicine.

Do your research and be smart about your (supplement) choices
(the translation may not be accurate)

13 Likes

Can anyone Plz upload the original image of this NFT :pray:

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmSZyTktZrjYyURAqZbLyg91wbxoWW6StYyrXjYLWBSj5w

2 Likes

Thank You Sir :pray:

1 Like

So i have this nft for 4 days now.

1st day - Had massive speech improvement and speech was so much clearer.

2nd day - No more pain when flossing and no more spitting blood after flossing.

Third day - I have some redness around wisdom teeth, and on second day noticed that if i press with tongue the wisdom teeth, it was painful. Well on third day, there was 0 pain.

Fourth day - Before, eating foods and chewing was painful. Now there is no pain when chewing food.

My teeth are very damaged. I cant even chew food properly because of the damage.
Will see how the regeneration process goes. :tooth: :shark:

27 Likes

It’s great to hear about your positive change! Here’s hoping for full recovery.

7 Likes

I started to use it yesterday. My mouth has all kinds of feelings. I usually have toothache and often bleed from my teeth. After using this nft, I feel different. I hope that if I continue to use it, it will improve so much that I won’t have to use mouthwash so often to stop the pain.

5 Likes

this field is extraordinary

7 Likes

I want to give some explanations, because yesterday I was contacted by a person with personal specific questions (of course, I will not touch on them), but one of those questions was general, and I think it is worth quoting

How does remineralization of tooth enamel happen with this NFT,

what if there are not enough minerals in the body for this NFT to work? In that case will this NFT “take” the mineral from the bone?

Before I give an answer, I will give a theory for a deeper understanding of the process. This theory is very concise, I have really tried to shorten it for a clearer view of the mechanism of action

in a “global” sense this theory is not important to the user

Info 1

Caries resistance and enamel “strength” factors:

I. At the molecular level:

1. enamel hydroxyappatite type;

2. Micronutrient incorporation of hydroxyappatite;

Natural apatites containing six or more calcium atoms Ca8H2(P04)6 - 6H2O, Ca10(P04)6 - (OH)2 and, therefore, having Ca:P ratio in apatite 1:3 and more, and also fluorapatites Ca10(P04)6F2 have the greatest acid resistance.

Presence of vacancies in crystal structure;

1. The degree of mineralization of enamel;

2. Correctness of formation and deposit of protein matrix;

3. Interaction of protein and mineral components of enamel.

II. At the level of tooth enamel structure:

Functionality and caries resistance of the pellicle. The pellicle is an organic film that is the structural element of the enamel surface layer

Regularity of enamel structure;

The presence and number of enamel defects;

The nature of formation of enamel fibers and bundles, the peculiarities of their exit to the surface;

The mosaic nature of the electrical charge that prevents or promotes the adsorption of microorganisms to its potential

Also, it should be noted that the resistance & strength of tooth enamel to caries is influenced by:

The quality of tooth structure formation (prior to eruption);

The level of mineral metabolism in the body;

The functional state of the dental pulp;

The concentration of fluoride, phosphorus, calcium in the enamel and oral fluid.

The strength of enamel itself is formed prior to tooth eruption (formation of enamel by ameloblasts and their production of calcium-binding protein. Growth of enamel crystals due to the placement of Ca ions in the nodes of the three-dimensional network of calcium-binding protein molecules), then there is “maturation” of enamel

After the tooth erupts, post-eruptive mineralization (during the first year that the crown is in the mouth)

Calcium is one of the most important macronutrients in the prevention of dental caries, as its large proportion in the human body is concentrated in the mineralized tissues. If there is a difference between the amount of calcium consumed and the body’s need for it, enamel with low resistance is formed (vitamin D should be taken at the same time, BUT IF There ARE INDICATIONS, AND UNDER THE DEPARTMENT’S CONTROL). Phosphorus, like calcium, is one of the most important elements in the prevention of dental caries.

When there is a difference between the amount of phosphorus the body consumes and the need for it, enamel with low caries resistance is formed. The daily norm is 1000-1500 mg.

Fluorides contribute to the formation of relatively stable fluoride-containing apatite in the enamel. Optimum is the range of the factor that is most favorable for the life of the body. Speaking of fluoride load, its optimum is determined by the dosage necessary to achieve caries prevention rather than physiological needs. N = 0.02-0.04 mgF⁄kg per day.

The concept of negentropy was included in the project itself, also approximating the recovery process: :bulb:

Assistance in the maturation of apatites (calcium, phosphorus);

assistance in the formation of acid-resistant forms by isomorphic incorporation into the appatites (fluorine replaces the hydroxyl group, strontium, iron, tin-cadmium, vanadium replaces the phosphate ion);

influencing and catalyzing the rate of de- and remineralization reactions (fluorine accelerates remineralization processes of appatite by 3-5 times);

Fixing the crystal face and protecting it from dissolution (fluorine, hydroxyl-ion);

supporting the concentration of fluoride ions in the oral cavity;

exposure to calcium and phosphorus ions for exogenous prevention of dental caries allows to achieve supersaturation of oral fluid by apatite and, therefore, will prevent dissolution of apatite enamel or promote precipitation of calcium and phosphate in the tooth enamel when the pH decreases.

In modern preventive dentistry to replace the opinion about the need to use low concentrations of drugs Ca and P (1-3mmol/l, which corresponds to the content in saliva), based on the fact that their high concentrations due to precipitation and closure of the enamel surface pores prevent further remineralization of dental tissue, is increasingly being introduced a modern concept. Its essence is a directly proportional relationship between the concentration of calcium and phosphorus in the preparation and the quality of remineralization of enamel.

Dyscuttable questions are whether Ca and P can be delivered to the enamel: in the form of ions or neutral compounds (CaNRO4), and whether an acidic or alkaline oral environment can be favorable for remineralization.

Nevertheless, I would trust the creativity of the energy fields

Now let’s get to the main question.

Info 2

If all systems in the body are working and functioning normally, and if all trace elements are absorbed naturally, then there is no problem.

Are you asking if this NFT will “take away” minerals from the bones? I am confident that all of Captain’s fields are optimized to not harm the body or its integrity in any way.

Human bone tissue is constantly changing throughout a person’s life. As stresses change or as injuries occur, it is able to change its structure.

There are two types of cells for this purpose:

Osteoblasts form the bone matrix itself;
Osteoclasts break it down. This process is called resorption.

Osteoclasts make new tunnels in the bone tissue, and osteoblasts fill them with bone.

In adulthood, certain conditions cause calcium to be washed out of the bone tissue, causing it to weaken. For example, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, a woman must consume more calcium, as the body actively uses it to build the baby’s skeleton.

Oestrogen deficiency is one of the strongest factors that affect the bone health of women. They inhibit the work of osteoclasts and thus slow down resorption processes. At menopause, estrogen production decreases significantly. This causes the level of bone resorption to increase. Bone tissue thins, becomes more fragile, and bones become more brittle.

Increased intake of natural calcium-containing foods helps preserve bone tissue by reducing the number of osteoclasts and increasing the number of osteoblasts.

Normally, thyroid hormones increase the activity of both osteoclasts and osteoblasts. But with hyperthyroidism resorption begins to prevail over the creation of bone tissue, which also leads to its weakening. If its pathology is suspected, an endocrinologist should be consulted - and the sooner the better.

Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) is involved in the destruction of bone tissue (resorption), promotes the formation of osteoclasts, and its metabolites increase the absorption of calcium in the intestine and the excretion of calcium by the kidneys. It would seem that the less vitamin D, the better? But no. The situation is exactly the opposite. Vitamin D is also involved in the production of citric acid, which forms insoluble salts with calcium and thus increases mineralization of the bone matrix. In a cholecalciferol deficiency, this process is impaired and plasma calcium levels are reduced. In the worst case this leads to osteomalacia - softening of the bones.

The sun is a factor that affects the production of vitamin D in the human body. Regular exposure to the sun is enough to protect against rickets and a whole list of other equally unpleasant diseases.

I’ve written what I know and what I had in the records :laughing:

I want to emphasize again that in the future, very specialized medical questions I will reject, because I believe that for a detailed diagnosis, analysis, prognosis need a doctor’s consultation :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Thank you bro for sharing this precious very detailed information :blush::pray::sunny::orange_heart:!!!

3 Likes

Another helpful effect is saliva quality. I wonder if mine is more alkaline now. My breath rarely smells in the morning anymore. Plus, my mouth doesn’t dry out as much either. That could be a part of helping to prevent cavities.

12 Likes

That was the 1st thing i notice was the like super fresh breath

10 Likes

in medicine to assess the caries-protective properties of oral fluid are indicative of the following parameters:

salivation rate / viscosity of oral fluid / acidity (pH) of oral fluid / buffer properties of oral fluid / remineralization rate of enamel & mineralizing potential of saliva.

the crystal-forming individual properties of saliva are quite variable. The mineralizing properties of saliva are evaluated by its ability to restore enamel damaged by acid

From the project theory:

Caries-protective capabilities of oral fluid:

forms a pellicle on the surface of teeth due to glycoprotein mucin; forms a biofilm (interacting community of microorganisms); shows antimicrobial activity due to the presence of immunoglobulins that reduce adhesion of microorganisms to enamel; fermentation (lysozyme, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase - which have bacteriostatic and bactericidal effects; dissolves (clearance) food residues due to the amount and viscosity of saliva, salivation rate; neutralizes acids due to the buffer system; participates in (re) mineralization of hard dental tissues due to the calcium, phosphate and fluoride contained in saliva, etc.

without the restoration of these properties, and the mechanisms of the salivary glands, the protection will not be complete. Of course, all this is included in the project. :grin:

There are tests available, they are sold in our pharmacies. I think you can find them in your area if you ask around

11 Likes

Wow! That is great. I knew this had something to do with that improvement. I may never want to part with this project LOL.

2 Likes

It would be nice to add alchemy and grow gold teeth. Tooth extraction every day… :relieved:

Look forward to your field about abundance and wealth.

4 Likes