šŸ¦· Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

I have also encountered mention in the literature that most doctors believe that the main cause of teeth grinding is increased nervous excitability associated with stress and excessive emotions
Iā€™m not sure that this NFT will help with this problem. But there are a fair number of products available that can contribute to the solution

6 Likes

I think we can also use some emotional and neuro fields to help.
I will try this after days :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

:grimacing:
I feel that my oral problems are quite tormenting me. My four wisdom teeth have already been extracted, otherwise they would always be inflamed. I often has dental bleeding. It may be related to blood pressure.
Oral problems seem quite complex and arise from many reasons.

5 Likes

I feel this like a wow creation. Right away Iā€™ve tingles pain, and sensitivity at my canines from 3rd listen. Didnā€™t expect such immediate effect. Probably some nerve re-generation happening and the reason for pain and sensitivity.
I could see some whitening effect already.
Iā€™m confident it will regrow my enamel in no time as I didnā€™t care much for few years where it got eroded bcz of improper maintenance. Definitely recommend, a worthy investment.
Thanks to dream, ugnis and whoever involved.šŸ«¶
Will make it a daily routine at brushing time, and update the progress.

16 Likes

Ok, so I was not imagining thingsā€¦

After the first few nights of use, my gums started hurting, my mouth felt like it was splitting, and all for no reason. It lasted for 3-4 nights and boom, everything disappeared. For the lack of a better word, now it all feels so velvetyā€¦ This field seems to have been doing some massive restructuringā€¦

My initial sensitivity - which I attributed to allergies - was possibly part of this re-haul ā€¦

Iā€™ve been just doing it 4 times every night.

19 Likes

You know, preventive hygiene in my country costs about 120 + euros (depending on the clinic)
In principle, doctors recommend doing dental hygiene - 2-3 times a year (standard recommendations)
I remember after the release of the Shark Clinic, I visited my hygienist some time later, and she complimented me on the condition of my mouth
But I didnā€™t do anything ā€œspecialā€ - I just used the captainā€™s field and brushed my teeth with a CURAPROX CS 1006 brush :grin:

(Iā€™ve been using it since I had braces)

if you save at least on these procedures - itā€™s already a huge plus

(I know that each of you with systematic use will achieve more results in the long run (as with every Captainā€™s product) with this field than your initial expectations might be)

I know from experience that office quality dentistry is an expensive "ā€œpleasure.ā€ Very expensive. :laughing:

And Iā€™m pretty sure that this investment in Captainā€™s products pays off thousands of times over

21 Likes

I noticed that very fast!

6 Likes

I feel pain too ā€¦

3 Likes

Been using this quite a bit recently, incredible field. The value is insane when compared to going to get dental work done. My teeth look fantastic.

The teeth are connected to different organs in many ways right? I think im noticing some boost in other aspects of health besides just teeth

13 Likes

Iā€™m going to loop this longer from now on. It makes a difference for sure! I had looped this and the Prince. The next morning, my jaw was sore and my teeth were whiter + felt more solid! These newer fields are leagues beyond my expectations. They fulfill so much (that we didnā€™t even understand we needed). My thanks goes out, sincerely, to the designers & the Captain for allowing our lives to become a real life magical adventure!

15 Likes

I can clearly see teeth whitening happening too!

Much faster than the Teeth Whitening field!

16 Likes

Do you listen to the audio or do you keep the NFT with you :slightly_smiling_face:?

4 Likes

Hi @Limael - I listen to it about 4 times while sleepingā€¦

Somehow, my subconscious (probably due to my own latent programming) - responds exponentially better to audio than NFT printsā€¦

8 Likes

Yep this field while we sleep:

DearestHonorableHerring-max-1mb

7 Likes

Haha this does a much better job than this hack I tried lol

5 Likes

I commented that was exactly what i felt it was glued to me as soon as i stared into the mandala for some seconds the 1st time it was weird even :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I agree with everyone else, very good field. I could feel my teeth start to tingle as soon as the payment went through and it was minting to my wallet. The audio just amplifies the feeling even more. Noticeably whiter teeth after just a few days.

I am now working on having the field straighten one of my teeth that my kid almost knocked out a few years ago after an errant headbutt lol.

Will report back after it is successful!

Thanks to all those who had a hand in creating this gem.

12 Likes

It also consciously making me taking extra care of my teeth since I bought this field. Iā€™m brushing twice now, salt water gargling, rinsing mouth after everytime I eat, no soda. Also checking my teeth in mirror now and then. It could be just me taking extra care or maybe the field has some related effects not sure. But either ways positive results along the way.

Edit, taking calcium supplement and xylitol mix chewing gum

10 Likes

Magnesium is essential too as 50-60% of magnesium in the body is stored in bones.

8 Likes

What supplements or products would u suggest for gums and teeth health & regeneration? U have any preferred brands etc ?

Iā€™m taking Ca + Mg and Vit D. Xylitol mix chewing gum.
K2 and probiotics is on the list.
Might have to add Fluoride paste ? Iā€™m currently using less chemical flouride free ayurvedic one.
Guys, Anything else ?

3 Likes

Fluoride should be avoided at all costs imo as it will calcify the pineal gland.

I would try to find a fluoride free charcoal toothpaste. Swish with colloidal silver after to ensure nothing can grow that is negative. Then supplement your overall health with monatomic elements (ormus) and trace minerals. The 12 cell salts are also important so your body has the ingredients for new healthy cells.

The field here will work towards regenerating your gums if you have the necessary ingredients and intention.

Note: your teeth are connected to all major organs through your meridian channels so itā€™s important to not put toxins (like fluoride) in your mouth if possible!

7 Likes