Discussion for other Creator Channels

It’s really basic stuff, people just don’t dare enough …

They really do sap the adventurous spirit out of children, making them afraid of ever making any mistakes or trying anything that doesn’t conform to their rigid standards …

In early postdeluvian times, you’d have to cross seas to find that one person who knows that one thing, now you have google. Pretty ironic to be timid in this day and age with all these resources so widely available at everyone’s disposal, lol.

7 Likes

Don’t worry I copied it to a Pages doc. No need to cross oceans.

3 Likes

We need a digital library for Alkul enjoyers.

There’s nothing beyond your reach if you really try … no need to look up to anyone.

4 Likes

It is not so much about looking up to someone as it is sharing and collecting useful information. We are here on this forum collectively because we are on a certain path that the mainstream is not. So whether it is sailing across the ocean, finding a guru, using Google, books or the information from your friendly neighborhood Alkul, it’s all part of the path. I wish more people would share here.

7 Likes

This post by Noesis is a good starting point:

2 Likes

If you’re looking for performance enhancement or fitness goals, then I doubt there is any other creator better than Binaural Nutrition for this. Every one of his androgen and steroid frequencies work as intended. I’ve been using his works for the past 4 months and have seen more gains than I’ve had in the whole past year

3 Likes

yeah, he deserves more attention, tbh. His understanding of binaural beats is impressive and innovative for when he started, and his research for his audios is in depth

this video aims at providing optimal gut health through the resonance of the Brain-Gut-Microbiome Axis. it claims to be a morphic programming though, so idk.

1 Like

Some might simply notice that their contributions aren´t understood, seen and/or appreciated anyways and in turn decide to stop sharing them in public.

3 Likes

While I can certainly appreciate that fact, I’ve found myself there with other subjects where I’m recognized as a subject matter expert, something about that seems odd given the subject at hand.

So, to play the opposite and share my conclusions from my own experiences, would it be fair to say that’s more than likely the Ego seeking acknowledgment/recognition/accolades more than it is someone with something to teach seeking to help?

I ask because there’s allowing the students space to develop and steal the technique, and there’s shunning a prompted moment to share or teach because you feel un/underappreciated.

2 Likes

I think so too. It comes down to the why as usual. Why do I share? Am I passionate about the subject? Do I love to teach/assist people for the sake of it? Or do I seek the recognition/fame/emotional validation accompanied by it? I don´t necessarily see the later as invalid, it´s simply a different objective.

Weakening the grip of the ego is surely beneficial if it comes to learning, in both directions.

In any case I´d prefer people would have more understanding to why they behave like they do, before they make a decision.

2 Likes

This is an interesting discussion… for the Other Creator Channels thread lol.

Teaching is an interesting subject. Many things can be done for many reasons. There can be psychological reasons, as well as practical reasons. Some people teach to bring awareness to big things. For others, such big things are old news and they would rather develop better ways of talking about them so that misrepresentations go away.

Some may want validation when they put ideas out there. But, with teaching, there is also a general goal of getting someone to learn—when that is absent, the motivation for continuing tends to go away. But, there are many people who ping off their own mental reference points and could easily talk to themselves for a long stretch of time…

And the calibration of all of this depends on how aware a person actually is – of themselves, their subject matter, and the people they presume to teach.

Anyways, carry on.

2 Likes

I appreciate those who share. I am not criticizing. My point was that knowledge from people far enough along the path here is just as valid as many other more expensive options. I do deeply appreciate Alkul’s perspectives and sharing. I’m poking a little bit of fun (playfully) at his habit of sometimes deleting things but I assure you I have much respect. I sense he won’t take it wrongly unlike some others who spout much and display aggression when even slightly challenged.

4 Likes

Sorry, lol. It is. Though I’d argue the whole thread (and most of the forum) is “Senpai! Teacher! Anyone! What about this? Is this what you meant?” And for fairly obvious reasons (and hell, I do it all the time, so I’m not knocking it). But yeah, if you have something you can teach and see everything line up for you to teach, if only for the good karma, teach.

1 Like

I delete posts which have negative energy projected at them.

3 Likes

That’s a pity. It isn’t me. I get great insight from them. Without you I would not have discovered EWFAE.

2 Likes

I know it’s not.

It’s a public forum tho, people tend to forget that.

3 Likes

I can’t believe that people send negative vibes to your posts.

Why not? It’s a free world. People have their reasons. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What’s to offend for posts that are not geared to any specific individual, right?