Discussion for other Creator Channels

I guess I will. Thanks for the suggestion. :pray:

1 Like
3 Likes

Do you have entities in your auric field?
Try etheric cord cutter and freedom’s energetic parasite removal.

1 Like

Idk, tbh. It looks like it, yet could be other things too, including my own body reacting that way.

I will use the ones you mentioned as well.
I have used Freedom in the past, but never beyond a couple days, unfortunately.

Many Thanks. :pray:

freedom’s absolute suggestibility almost made me trip.

3 Likes

@heidegger in a good way or…?(help i’ve been searching this slang for minutes and there’re completely opposite meanings for this- :sweat_smile:)

i’m also curious if someone have tried freedoms’s “subliminal to morphic field” with self-made affirmations too

If anyone is struggling with quitting alcohol ATOG’s latest release " overcoming alcoholism " is really good, give it a shot!

5 Likes

Who’s ATOG?

1 Like

A Touch Of The Gods

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s been said before, but I’ve experienced Manly Man pairing pretty well with Binaural Nutrition’s work. I feel like an absolute beast

5 Likes

which ones?

Testosterone Propionate
Testosterone isocaproate
Dihydrotestosterone V2
Tetrahydrogestrinone - THG
Superdrol
Trestolone(MENT)
Masteron Propionate
Forcefully Optimized Testicular Functions

But I have to put a disclaimer that these audios are no joke and overkill, and that I’m more reckless with what I listen to because I have really good healing fields. In fact, you should get blood work done before listening to frequencies that affect your hormones significantly, or if you have history of hormonal problems. I also spam Jing and SR fields pretty often, gotta fuel up extra for extra-ordinary gains.

3 Likes

Did you like his latest isocaproate more than other test ones? Also how was thg?

I haven’t used it long enough to comment about it, I added it to offset the potential testosterone effects of the steroid frequencies as it boosts testosterone over a long period of time, so I’d like to use it longer before reviewing it.Test prop is really fast working though. THG is the 2nd strongest in that list I think, after Trestolone, which I play just once per session.

1 Like

SYMBIOTE V2 // MAXIMUM ASCENSION // PLAYLIST ACTIVATOR - YouTube

lets gooooooo

10 Likes

His stuff is amazing

Have you tried fountain of youth by BN
dihytesterone is the bomb
Androgen therapy too

Nah I just use Binaural Nutrition for his steroid and hormone audios. His Androgen Therapy sensitizes the receptors all over the body too, so I skipped that one since Manly Man does that too but with bodily and organ protections

3 Likes

i can’t believe they bundled up all of these fields like…- and whatever i say they gonna mark it as limiting belief

p.s: i got re-directed to this link from another channel