Discussion for other Creator Channels

I use s subconscious limit removal 3 times ,before using hankami v1

1 Like

@BeastAscension2 Look up BinauralNutrition channel and his latest growth audios, and older for bone growth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaGRsVSsng like this one

And look up recent masculine audio from Quadible.

1 Like

can someone energy test these files?

1 Like

the first one is an energy field like spirituality zone’s and the other is a traditional morphic field

Truly miracle

1 Like

All these channels and mystical beings and no elven intercession?

That’s how much they dislike humans or…?

devics are a form of fae to my knowledge

You mean the Aesir and the Vanir?

2 Likes

Dream Vibrational Riser from the Flow and this:

Should be meditated to daily.

VR - 3/4X

ESS - 2X(AM/PM) Free, 1X (if advanced)

3 Likes

This one is beautiful. You should definitely post more about the quality stuff from other powerful channels . Interestingly I yawned a lot while meditating to this.

This seems op? New Spirituality Zone vid

Do you guys think this would bring reasonable additional benefit if one has the astrological NFT?

who is the creator?

dark archangel. aka supreme subs.

It’s just a shorter version of Nullify Negative Planetary Influences which Dream already has on his channel.

It does have some minor benefic boosts, but, it’s not the main focus of this.

Definitely worth it if you want to save time.

2 Likes

So, Lukey came over yesterday for dinner and I noticed his aura was off.

He had been continuously looping Casanova Elixir from some creator called Kabus for the last few days. My Tulpa immediately got triggered and told me to scan. Damaged aura, black spots, some brown spots in the energetic brain, it almost seemed like Succubus-like damage I have seen on astral spheres.

He also acknowledged that he has been feeling angry, and frustrated and getting into many flights with folks recently. I took him to my shrine and he felt a powerful force repelling him outside.

• Did an aura scan and sweep
  • Fixed some energetic leaks in his energy system
  • Created a Sekhmet shield around him to let any existing cords not drain
  • His Chi was depleted heavily, infused some of my Chi in his lower dantien till he could cultivate again
  • Assigned him a servitor to fix and repair non-stop for the next three days
  • Infused some Divine Love energy to get rid of all that anger, hatred, and violent tendencies that this audio seemed to put in him
  • Created a Sapien + PU stack for him to listen

I was pretty drained having used a lot of energy and had to recover today.

So yeah, this creator’s product was, to put it lightly, no good.

48 Likes

I mean … yeah.

But again, all we can do is leave it to people to decide :alien:

On the flipside, when they are so desperate for results they let go of their most basic faculty of discernment, then they’re already resonating with that type of “realm”.

Just another lesson that needs to be learned :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s nice that he has a friend like you around.

3 Likes

Some creators even assign familiars to attack anyone that bad-mouths their “work”. Go figure.

1 Like