Random thoughts thread

Excited to see how those guilds will develop :eyes:

2 Likes

Updated field description pictures , new guilds , captain being very vocal on the forum loads of amazing stuff currently here I feel a shift of some sort recently

3 Likes

Guess whos back

1 Like

Me fr

We’ll see if I actually listen to the become kinder field ever again.

Straight face I’d say yes. But good sentiments :om:

Anyways glad to see you, pal :wave:

1 Like

From A Touch of the Gods:

Not even a year later. To be honest as of now, I’m still unsure about that. I don’t think those are the elves I meant, cause mine come from folklore, etc…could be anything (most likely aliens, but even pre-immortals share similarities).

But, interesting development nonetheless.

Haven’t used the field…if I did you could expect a lengthy review of course xD

3 Likes

Is there an archangel of funny?

2 Likes

Not that I know of, but I think you don’t need angelic help for that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

If I see a deleted comment and I reply to it, I usually delete my comment as well.

Its Just a strange rule of mine.

(a random thought)

Aesir and the Vanir & Vanaheirm?
i thought they’re deities instead of elven(elf) or alien

1 Like

The dream muse just hit 200 subs W.

3 Likes

I think I’ve actually dreamed of Dream after hearing his voice.

4 Likes

Philosophical Question: Is Captain Living The Dream? :grinning:

Summary

(well, this sounded cool in my head)

1 Like

Being able to create fields sounds amazing

Something happens in ur life… u create a field… the problem is now gone… repeat :repeat:

2 Likes

Missing @Freedom and @Alkul hours.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Parasites vs. Symbionts:

The relationships between organisms define the health and sustainability of the environment. Two contrasting relationships that illustrate this dynamic are parasitism and symbiosis. While parasites drain resources from their hosts without providing any benefits, symbionts engage in mutually beneficial interactions, enhancing the resilience and growth of the ecosystem.

Parasites extract resources from their hosts without contributing back to the ecosystem. This can lead to resource imbalances, as hosts expend more energy dealing with infections rather than contributing to essential ecosystem processes such as pollination or seed dispersal. In human-managed ecosystems like agricultural systems, parasitic infestations can result in significant economic losses. Crops affected by parasitic plants or livestock infected with parasitic worms require costly treatments and management strategies.

In contrast, symbiosis involves a close and often long-term interaction between two different species that benefits both parties. Classic examples include the mutualistic relationships between bees and flowering plants, clownfish and sea anemones, and gut bacteria and humans. Symbiotic relationships can increase an ecosystem’s resilience to changes. For instance, coral reefs, which rely on the symbiosis between corals and photosynthetic algae, are more resilient to temperature changes when the symbiotic algae are healthy and abundant.

Understanding these relationships is crucial for maintaining the balance and functionality of ecosystems in the face of environmental challenges. By mitigating the negative impacts of parasitism and promoting the benefits of symbiosis, we can better sustain the ecosystem.

23 Likes

I was just thinking about this, how an abundant minded being will search for ways to contribute (to another/a system/community) , while those experiencing lack will usually try to press as much benefits out of it as they can, without direct compensation.

8 Likes
1 Like