Discussion for other Creator Channels

Wow awesome , I so loved the movie ! I really wanted to have that drug , even listened to some subliminals for nzt 48 . I’ll definitely give this a try.

3 Likes

I honestly didn’t mean to post it here. I would never want to undermine the work of SM. He’s the only channel where I can honestly say it works!

4 Likes

@anon6431808, would you mind moving the posts in this thread to Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube?

2 Likes

I wish sapien create the same as a dog tag!

1 Like

Replication of NZT-48 has always been my dream

4 Likes

He did.

2 Likes

I love Dreamweaver and I’d die for Senpai if needed, but MEF dynamics does seem to work.

Using the super shredder and it definitely works, I can literally feel the pain in my biceps lol.

@TheAscendingBicep give it a shot

10 Likes

:open_mouth:

Say no more! Going to check it out right now!

Edit: My abs are kinda sore and after only 30 seconds listening I feel discomfort through out the hole area lol let’s see how this develops

1 Like

I have some feeling its quadible channel lol.

Looped higher self all night, did some alien intercession, and before I knew it I was playing the above “field”.

You and OM arent the only one who have to hear my whining about what the perfect workout stack is lol.

I think the above + muscle rec from Dream will do it for me.

1 Like

Nah

Who knows
I don’t get result from that channel nor any tingling sensation etc. From sapien i always feel something

They’re all different healing methods…

Some people respond to physical therapy while others don’t.
Some people respond to prescription medicines while others don’t.
Some people respond to surgery while others don’t.

Use whatever healing tools work for you, and try not to judge the others.

6 Likes

Oooh, I believe it! lol

I listened to it once, but I think it’s better to listen to it after a work out so that I still have energy or maybe during

Imma just add it to my stack lol

I bought glory last Friday, when it gets here I will know for sure which audios to drop/add and which will remain

1 Like

Interesting feedback, thanks! I tried one of MEF’s audios a while back but felt nothing coming through, no energy at all, so I wrote them off. But, I’m trying the Super Shredder now, and I gotta say, I can feel energy in it.

:+1:

2 Likes

just tried super shredder, holy shit, sensations were crazy

3 Likes

Ikr

2 Likes

Try flexing while playing it on speakers.

2 Likes

Yeah, chest feels STRONG.

1 Like

You can play multiple MEF fields at the same time?!?

4 Likes