Discussion for other Creator Channels

Hm. How many times a day and for how long with what all videos in combination?

From what I know, they have different owner. The owner of cosmicgoddessempowerment is Rosemary Noel not Henry.

I received some attunements from Rosemary before and it’s legit in my opinion.

1 Like

Just once. I also used it with QI’s eye color change booster and the concordia booster

Hm. For how many days, and was the change permanent? Thanks

about a week, and yes, my eyes haven’t seemed to get darker after i stopped listening.

Doesn’t it stop downloading in mp3 format?

hm. it looks promising to me too. I can tell by his description in the video Chamber of Initiation that he knows the true esoteric spiritual knowledge.

100%…its so frustrating that the world doesn’t know about him. Even if they did, most wouldn’t “believe.”

2 Likes

Simply disgusting. It’s true, anyone doing revolutionary works will be persecuted by the ignorant.

1 Like

I like his music playlist. Serious morphic field maker.

Lol, actualy the one sapien has delete is actualy androsteNONE not androstenol. I know that field for years and i remember sapien confirmed it in comments. These new morphic channel probably don’t know anything or in best case they do some form od reiki. I tested these channels with 0 result, but i will give it more time so i will finaly get conclusion.

2 Likes

Hey! I use his new fields and am an old user of his subs, now I don’t know if they are really morphic fields or not, but he said that he learned it from sap’s website.
About your results, which one did you listen to and for how long? Because I have been getting great results from his audios and he is a good and trustworthy SUBLIMINAL maker.

P.S. Don’t take this the wrong way, I am not energy sensitive, etc. so I don’t feel energy, but I am seeing results from his fields and it’s been a few days(Not placebo)

4 Likes

I was talking about mef dynamics and morphic doctor. I only pointed this because right after sapien delete androstenol he posted his and talk about same benefits. He didn’t know that sapien one realesed androstenone not androstenol. Androstenol isn’t intimidating pheromone at all so his description don’t have sense.

2 Likes

I mean who wouldn’t copy someone who’s works are the best and give super results?
But he tried his best IMO, not just clickbait. Every maker tries to get fame and sap deleting his andro was the perfect opportunity to shoot up his channel. Now, I don’t know if he just needs money or is a really good person like dream but it doesn’t matter to me if the audios are free and work legit.

@Sat Ohh, I didn’t know that, he might be wrong about his description, I mean, even sap named it androstenol right :wink:? Anyways, his stuff works if anybody wants to give it a shot.

3 Likes

Sapien probably know its androstenone he just accidentaly write androstenol in title. I would like @SammyG and @Dreamweaver to confirm this as i remember sapien comment in that video. Anyway how can somebody make a field with totaly diffrent pheromone and claim its doing same thing. It doesen’t have sense to me :man_shrugging:. If it work for you great, keep going.

3 Likes

Wait, QI made a Morphic Field?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll01ftr3iBw&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=nZKFJYtrPLMNNkuW%3A6

Does anyone know if Qi is also working on a lucid dreaming one?

Might have to absorb some of that ‘love’ for dream gainz if qi releases it.

5 Likes

Or someone recommend me a good lucid dreaming frequency/subliminal, one that can help with dream stability/full control.

One that worked for you.

1 Like

Thats cute, affirmations dont work like that.

Are you new to magick?

Manifestations dont work the way you think.

1 Like

Thanks bro, I do appreciate the help offered.

But I need something more serious.

2 Likes