Discussion for other Creator Channels

I’m currently using Warrior presence, and I feel a stronger sense of myself

2 Likes

The mandala is mainly used to do other job, but we can instruct it to add frequency of lemon water

1 Like

well someone mentioned Intention Repeater in that thread, which is Anthro Teacher’s product and he presents himself as “Thomas Sweet”, so are you sure that it’s not that Thomas?

Yes I’m sure

I also want to buy that mandala. (Warrior Presence)

What more results have you had?

Could you share your experiences?

Thanks.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Its working now guys
sammy fixed it

What was his name then? Thomas Hall? And Anthro Teacher and his work supposedly based on a black hole which is supposed to somehow bring immediate results even being away 1000 light yrs are fully safe and working, right?

1 Like

It’s safe :+1:

you’ve tried it? what are your results? And what do you think about that far-fetched explanation?

could u link some of his works?

It’s in the first post of that thread. His old channel name

Yes I’ve tried the intention repeater, but not a lot. I prefer other methods.
It depends on your goals as well, mines were ascension related. I was running intentions around mindset and ascension, unconditional love etc.

There is an intention repeater topic as well that you can browse here - it was used when his forum was temporarily down… a lot of the people here checked out the energy from the repeater then and it’s legit.
If you have questions now though, it’s better to ask him personally and/or use his forum.

@Dyslexic_Professor I think he is talking about the intention repeater, at least my answer was related to that part of the q

4 Likes

that thread doesn’t exist anymore or it’s blocked

whom?

@Powren
I meant what product are u talking about

I’m talking about Intention Repeater, I already mentioned it

1 Like
1 Like

what do people think about this

2 Likes

Imgur

what do people think about this? he says that a spiritual expansion should be taken by yourself and not in a group :thinking:

what if u had a ?

1 Like