Discussion for other Creator Channels

Should I start “Project Sigh Revamp”

Which as I mentioned before, we (anyone who wants to participate) use SZ’s mother of all boosters, life force protocol, and maybe the Hydian’s version of MoAB which is MoAB but is 20% divine masculine and a little bit stronger (I’ll have to put it on mediafire for that to happen). To fix the mistakes in the sigh energy fields collectively on a given time period?

1 Like

I feel compelled to at least make this comment regarding what happened a little while ago when I was listening to Sigh.

I don’t remember exactly what video it was but I fell asleep watching it and even holding my phone (which I never do) and was having bizarre dreams about Freemasonry and shit and when I awoke holding my phone what do I see? A YouTube comment saying something to Sigh about Freemasonry influence of his videos.

Now is that maybe just me initially reading the comment and it bleeding into my subconcious during sleep? Perhaps, but either way I got an a very uncomfortable gut reaction and turned that shit off. I felt it was more than a coincidence.

Again, it very well could have been nothing, but @Maoshan_Wanderer made a good point, and why I just use Dream’s stuff now. I don’t want YT chumps either maliciously or negligently hurting me.

11 Likes

WTF

5 Likes

Lol I know, I’d like to hear an expanded story on that

1 Like

They said their a group of people. I believe that whoever sets up the description is rather lazy

dude, you only come here to this forum to either promote your weird work which is nothing but you trying to copy and mimic Dreams work, you have even openly said it, that you never buy something from him because you rather copy them, if not its to support other creators, Sigh work has been looked down several times, by several people, except you of course, and now you are offering a solution to a problem by probably creating a bigger one through your zero credibility experiment.
leave people along in this forum, if thats gonna be your contribution.

3 Likes

I rather try to copy because I’m not in charge of my money, my father is. I would buy whatever is on gumroad if I could, but I’m not allowed to. My father doesn’t think it’s worth it to buy a 50$ audio that supposed to do some magickal thing and therefore doesn’t have any hard evidence to it. My father is a nurse for a prison. I don’t think I can convince him to buy any of the audios for me.

That is why I try to copy. Also I’m have high functioning ASD if that helps my case

there are a lot of people in this forum supporting Dreams work whom have no money either, you know how and why? because there are hundreds of free audios on his 3 Youtube Channels, and they come to this forum and talk about their experiences and results. So why arent you doing that? You well go use Sigh free youtube audios and support him here which is not his forum. Your Father situation has nothing to do with the fact that you only come here to keep pushing the work of a different creator that majority here dont like, offer your weird experiments, and share nothing about Sapiens work.

12 Likes

I use sigh fields and nothing bad happens to me ,yes I sometimes had weird dreams but is bcs i use the matrix series audio ,i also use his 3 treasure ,Ojas ,and one for improve gaming ,and i have result in those audios ,also my reflex has increased duo of the listen of the matrix series i also use his Humin bird and om mantra field one and feels very light and feels that something is cleaning

1 Like

Sigh team make “programs” for energies of known criminals like Sai Baba.
That is enough red flag and warning for me to not use anything from them!

And guess what, black magick can also give you results, but it will also f*** you up in the longterm and lower your vibration down to the most nasty beings of the lower astral plane. Good luck dealing with that in the afterlife then…

12 Likes

addition
I just got some information today from a member of my team…
literal translation:

*I’ve been having very strange nightmares from the Lover (Sigh) field. With very unpleasant plots that are very frightening. Nasty thrillers. *
For all I know, I’m not the only one who has had this kind of nastiness. One participant wrote that she was strangled not in her dreams, but in reality (while playing the field)
From the Lover’s field there were nightmares quite different and suspicious (Sort of like this person from the post about Freemasonry). Anyway, I can’t explain these nightmares.

she shared this information after reading this post

13 Likes

You mean ,that it can low down my vibration ,that if i die I will be in 3D dimensions , or even worst 2D ??

But i don’t understand some.of his stuff make vibration high like ,the huming bird ,gratitude one etc ? They say they use just energy field ,scalar wave and frecuencys ?

Anyone knows HIM?

4 Likes

Is sigh is bad ,then am gonna use spell removal from sapiens and some soul restoration and other cleansing video if i vibrate veery intense or react very wierd I will start to deleted ,sigh fields from my phone

1 Like

About understanding “personal vibration”, you may want to look into the whole Ascension Tag thread :wink:

2 Likes

I think vibration of creation ,may help ,i also use another channel called Freedom he has an audio to develop awerness of personal vibration :)s

I will buy that tag later ,right now is to expencive for me

Well firstly, maybe a solution should be to limit the amount of other channels so you can more easily verify which ones are both safe and effective?

6 Likes

I get good vibe from him, I hope he is legit

2 Likes

Yo man, that’s great then
Can someone else test or scan this new Morphius Channel
He has also Lucy and NTZ field
Man! If this works then :exploding_head:
Also he has patreon?
Comments are also praising and promising hm