Discussion for other Creator Channels

He have a lot on Patreon it seems and he push out fields very fast.

Some body with energy sensitivity please help!

Yeah, I hope so… and btw. this is cool from description…

Yeah his field sounds more similar to maitreya fields than sapien.

1 Like

Yeah but Maitreya doesn’t work this guy might work

Maitreya’s fields definitely work for me

5 Likes

“Morpheus Fields” looks fake AF:

• Zero channel background info.

• No positive testimonials even for 7 months old videos.

• Some videos are titled “Morphic Field”, some are titles “Morphogenetic Field”, lol

• I program energetically” – however morphic fields are information

• and with light language” → what language is that?

• As well as a few other techniques layered in with the design of the image and effect.” → so is the effect now tied to the picture or to the audio? Because you can’t listen to a picture with headphones and speakers, lol

• In the “Worlds Greatest Blockage Remover (Morphic Field)” description it says “It will remove unwanted/manipulated DNA programming” which is a red flag because you can’t simply “remove” a part of your DNA without consequences.

• Another fields is called “DNA Relief (post vx symptoms, mysterious symptoms inspired by Sapien Med)*”, which is total BS because the vax does not change your DNA and there is no need for a “DNA Relief”, lol.

• Fields that usually get the most attention (like losing weight), here have barely any comments like the 7 months old “The Fat Melt

• Many videos, even basic ones like “The Fat Melt” have “inspired by Sapien Med” in the title, which is probably only added because of click-bait and marketing purposes

• Description of “Survival of the Fittest” is total cringe: “Reset DNA to ideal form”, but then also “Genetically evolve to have “superior” DNA”, “Wisdom/Knowledge”, “Poison immunity”, “Radioactive immunity”, “Disease immunity” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: – just lol – is this guy aware that there tens of thousands of different poisons and diseases out there?
    Also misunderstanding Darwin’s concept of survival of the fittest.

• In the “Worlds Greatest Student” comment section he says about Sapien: “I was not aware that Sapien said only 4. That’s crazy. At one time I had 80 fields on a playlist. I have reduced my list to about 10 now. Personally I don’t see limits. We only create limits for ourselves.” which indicated that the has no clue, even about Sapien’s stuff that has been around for 10 years.
    Also in the “Worlds Greatest Student”: “Attract free meals:laughing: :laughing: :expressionless: :roll_eyes:

99.99% chance that it is completely fake and BS.
Not gonna try and risk my energy system for this.
The people who have exposed themselves to these “fields” have either zero results or did harm to their energy body.

@Lucius:
Maitreya does work extremely good. If you post such statements, please provide more background and reasonable arguments. I provided several reasons above why Morphius Fields is fake.
Your user profile is hidden on this forum, so I can’t see what credentials you have on this forum, but the search function shows that you barely have ever posted anything yet. :thinking:

13 Likes

Yeah I feel like if anything his is more of those subliminal channel with affirmations.

1 Like

Hi guys does anyone know if the creator Exilean is safe/legit? He makes combos mostly for guys with affirmations + morphic fields.

Not sure about the safe/legit part but according to the energy, no.

Just no.

5 Likes

Thanks man, I think deep down I knew I should just be sticking with Sapien

3 Likes

Okay sorry…but Maitreya never worked for me. I am deeply disappointed with her, so that’s why this my statement…but yeah I don’t have credibility I know…so it doesn’t matter… whatever

And if you want, it cost you nothing to try this channel… you claim it’s fake and you even didn’t try it…but then why many people in comments praising him and notice results…are they delusional or what

And yeah I believe none in lifetime even on this earth lifetime will top Sapien let that be clear, in 1000 years even…so I am staying by him yet

3 Likes

I will not check every channel for you guys, but reading “contains detailed scientific Affirmations” in this video from Exlean is already a major red flag because there is no scientific standard for writing affirmations. This whole channel also looks fake to me…

6 Likes

Too late

red flags don’t mean anything
That’s only your assumption and assumptions can be anything…that couldn’t decide credibility of some creator…he is just new and unexperienced unlike others…but maybe he is gifting

1 Like

This is a wrong statement, because you are risking your energy system and subconscious mind every time you try something unknown. This damage can take a long time to repair…

Yes I claim this for the reasons above. And no, I will not try it because it has zero credibility, already description and comments wise.

They mean a lot and by you stating this, shows that you have also just lost your whole credibility in my eyes too.

Just lol. You just debunked your own arguments :laughing: :laughing:

9 Likes

:expressionless: :roll_eyes:

I don’t have it on hand right now, but several people have explained in detail the risks of using energy work from creators that are “new”.

Some examples:

It certainly costs to try new things and it can cost A LOT.

11 Likes

Yes that’s might be true, but there’s always Sapien Saviour to save us from anything
None stronger as HIM…he fix everything

1 Like

Never heard of him. I will check his channel out. Thank you!

2 Likes