Discussion for other Creator Channels

Clearly, if you can’t talk about it, it’s obviously related to COVID-19 or the vaccine. Other creators like Quadible and SZ have made the same vague statements with their antivax audio descriptions

1 Like

Indeed, so much censorship and blind faith in so-called “science” related to this unprecedented gene therapy technology. Because Morpheus claims to work directly with his guides and angels then he may have good reasons for calling the field “DNA Relief” while simultaneously avoiding stating specifics that would jeopardize his channel. I have previously posted higher perspective on how DNA is affected in the appropriate thread so I won’t derail this thread further.

6 Likes

Well keep me posted. I try to keep an open mind now that more creators are coming out. I like to hear results either way.

We have free will on what we do or don’t, but I like to hear other opinions…. So thanks!

1 Like

You are falling for a typical New Age energy vampire witch, claiming to be a “lightworker”. Her parasitic cords are clearly attaching to the solar plexus chakra. She is the 3rd and 4th chakara equivalent of those femdom erotic hypnotists (that usually feed of the 1st and 2nd chakra). She is clearly channeling lower astral beings and the energy, she and her website are giving off, are dirtier than the Thames river during the industrial revolution.

That “Light Language” of hers is total BS. Any being and society beyond what the humans are currently at, communicate telepathically/conceptually.

I am trying to warn you so that you can avoid a big detour on your journey. All of this fake “New Age” stuff was trending between 1988 and 2013 as part of the “2012 Ascension”, mostly via the book market, and most of those so called “lightworkers” from back then are today are as miserable and clueless as they have been, because it is never been about shadow integration and methods that work, but rather superficial “feel good” stuff. People who did not do their research homework back then are now falling for a new wave of New Age parasites, mostly active on YouTube (Teal Swan etc.).

You may want to research the origin of the New Age propaganda which goes back to the 18th Century (Blavatsky etc.) then you will see that “lightworkers” today are copying and saying almost the same stuff that has been around for a long time.

Fake New Age stuff always promises “Ascension” without shadow integration.
With each new New Age wave it gets more “Disney” and easier to digest for the masses every time :laughing: :crazy_face: :face_vomiting:

Yes, keep an open mind for everything.
But also learn the fine art of discerning information: logically, fact-based, intuitively and through ALL of your chakras, especially the 7th one.

Just because something “feels good in your heart chakra” doesn’t mean it is true. Manipulative astral beings and human energy parasites, but also those with Borderline disorders, are masters in manipulating the lower 4 chakras.

Mainstream science is logic only.
New Age BS is 1st to 4th chakra only and without logic.
If you want to the truth, then focus on 6th to 8th chakra + logic and facts.

You may want to look into this part of a long series on how to decipher esoteric disinformation by using logic alone:

And if you want to go deeper into this topic, there are also free ebooks available that go into more detail: books | Transcending the Matrix Control System

16 Likes

I agree with your message about mainstream spirituality.
Especially when somebody keeps talking about golden age coming, we are loving in a golden age etc.
I mean… have they like looked around??

It’s important to think positively and integrate, but there is a certain type of fake love/positivism that should be avoided asap.
It’s when you can’t “feel” and “live” the negative thought, emotions etc., Because when you express it you’re told you should be grateful instead etc., Be positive…
You can’t integrate your negative emotions / “shadow self” if you’re not allowed to bring them up and live them.
I stead of integration, they advise to push it down, deeper into yourself and sugarcoat it with some positive affirmations.

This creates the sort of situation where whatever is beneath the surface is not addressed/healed, and it becomes a significant energy block blocking all progress. Because once the energy is there, it manifests events that reinforce it, the the subconscious beliefs (all repressed) get stronger. It’s like a black hole.

However,

Logic only gets you so far. Critical thinking helps a lot in any area, but once you near non-duality logic is useless because yes equals no, so no logical principles can be used.

12 Likes

Yes and by doing so, they create more trauma on top of old trauma, perpetuating the problem.
Which in turn means, they are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

New Age folks almost never talk about looking deep into the subconscious mind and facing one’s own demons and negative core beliefs and childhood trauma. And those few who do, will offer you useless affirmations and “light meditations” or “light language transmissions” to dissolve them, lol :laughing: :persevere: :expressionless: :sob:

7 Likes

LMAO :rofl:
:muscle: :weight_lifting_woman:

3 Likes

To be honest, I share your general stance on ‘new-age’ spirituality. However I disagree with your assertion that light language is complete BS (along with your assessment of Jamye’s energy). But that’s fine, its obviously not for everyone and you are entitled to your own opinion. My friend is a QHHT practitioner and she has channeled light language activations specifically for me, connecting directly with my higher self and guides beforehand. She doesn’t post online but there are others in the same field of work that channel light language, such as Transformotion, who have also recorded clients under hypnosis speaking light language (they also recommend Keleena Malnar). My friend has also channeled very specific info direct from my guides and confirmed that my shadow work is complete for this incarnation, zero trauma to transmute, and other guidance that aligns with what I’ve received internally. So I have long since stopped seeking external sources of spiritual information or activations. But thanks anyway for “trying to warn me” about my personal journey. And I’m sorry if my responses to your criticisms were unwelcome.

9 Likes

Aside from Sapien Medicine, the other good creators I trust are Maitreya, Programmed Intention, Spiritual Zone and Quantum Frequency Technologies (It’s a mobile app)

1 Like

How have programmed intentions helped you ? I just discovered that channel today

1 Like

PI works pretty well. I used the Pain and inflammation one and that one almost always works for me. But I use the paid ‘extra strength’ version, so I can’t speak for the regular one.

Do anyone have any results or information on aether frequencies?

3 Likes

I bought the muscle builder one today hope it will work well.

1 Like

The Multidimensional Shield XS is good from PI but I haven’t personally found much benefit from the others.

aether I don’t really rate, I much prefer subtle.energy sciences who aether has evidently copied the aesthetic from right down to the font. But the SES mandalas are so much more functional whereas I feel like aether’s are energised but don’t actually produce results, despite big claims regarding benefits. Your experience may differ, there is the option to try each ‘frequency’ for an hour on aether’s site.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying PI’s Body Hair Removal one for the last week because Sapien hasn’t remade his old ones and done a Whole Body one yet. I haven’t seen changes yet, but it’s something that takes time.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Literally my favorite cleaning audio is multidimensional shield XS is the most powerful Cleaning to me bcs it also clear stuff from you social media etc ,and also i use the DNA activation XS with Blue print of life from sapiens ,and i got good result using those together

1 Like

I also like the sigh energy his divine fire ,that one clear Alot of stuff in me and it improve my resistance to ego stuff ,I used to inritated with grandma and some person’s in my work ,and now it doesn’t bother me anymore

Hi @sugilite, I will give you my brief testimonial of Morpheus Fields now (earlier than I expected to but for reasons I will explain in my next post).
Firstly, the music tracks are really not to my taste but thankfully the fields seem to work at practically zero volume. I was guided to create a stack of 10 fields totalling 30minutes and looped them for about 4hrs/day so my exposure was considerably more than recommended (approx 8x each field per day for 4 days). I would suggest to follow the recommended usage unless you have clear communication with your subconscious and can generally handle more fields. Now, because I have only used them for a few days I can only confidently comment on 2 of the fields at this stage, for the others I am unable to gauge the benefit of at this point. The Perfect Teeth field worked for me in regrowing teeth enamel and noticable whitening even after I had stopped seeing any benefit using Sapien’s teeth regeneration or teeth whitener. For the rest of the stack I can only comment that I do feel the effects were working and in meditation I could perceive no negative aspects, but still too early to really document results.

The other notable field for me was the Opiod effect, this was not part of my stack but I used it in combination with the Hyperbolic Field Booster for a 15min loop because I needed to remove an extremely painful hangnail and I was genuinely unable to do it without the help of the opiod effect! Usually I avoid opiates having had bad experiences with codeine and oral morphine but noticed no adverse effects with this field, just a lessening of pain.

I wish I could give you more comprehensive feedback but I do think Morpheus fields are in a different league to the other second-rate morphic field creators. I’d suggest picking one from youtube and see how you get on with it, before jumping into a Patreon subscription or mixing/stacking fields but it’s up to you. Good luck anyhow!

11 Likes

Damn, I got involved in something.

I found the joke funny, sue me. I didn’t even know if it was a male or female creator but :violin: :sob:

(Apparently it’s a “she” but it’s not like I’m keeping tabs). Just because I agree with some part of the post… blablabla

Disclaimer

I’M SORRRYYY!

8 Likes

I clicked on the video that you have sent me from her and also clicked on several other videos of hers as well as browsed through the website. Watched each video for many minutes. I got an extremely unpleasant energy push into my solar plexus chakra. I immediately wanted to click away and had to listen to Etheric Cord Cutter afterwards + Maitreya’s Solar Plexus Chakra Healing field to feel normal again. As said, her whole website, aura and videos are all emitting this negative energy. Plus all the non-sense that she wrote on the website and told in the videos. This is all my personal subjective opinion and feeling.

You can ask @Maoshan_Wanderer if you want an independent opinion. He is very energy sensitive.

Also nothing sexist here. She was not judged for her gender. Stop simping.

8 Likes