Discussion for other Creator Channels

Well it doesn’t really matter if you’re getting results right? What good is following rules when you not getting any results.

subliminal-talk.com This is their official forum.

I think we were talking about different creators bro , because the one I was referring too don’t have this forum it looks different and is based on discourse

Oh I misread that you said ‘Sub Shop’ I was referring to Sub Club

Sorry, let me explain better; follow the directions for best results. It is self-discipline and can be good for many other things in life.

1 Like

It’s not by Fabio this link

I think they did say it, especially on the forum

I have been having great results with Thomas’s fields , I have no doubt they are real morphic fields

Thats programmed intention, not exactly a self-sustaining “organic” field that grows over time.

What about protection?

Who says I cant overwrite his intention with mine, and put some bad intentions there?
Whos gonna protect it? Some cosmic entity?

Its a first step, but dont compare with Dreams fields, like, dont dare.

9 Likes

Where is it posted and who is Thomas?

Which ones are you using?

Androstenol mainly , And where did PI came in lol

1 Like

Exactly!

Yeah, they are still not aware how Dream create stable and protective fields, where it takes sometimes whole one day to create pure powerful effective Morphic

No he didn’t mean on channel PI, he meant like his Fabio’s fields are only programmed with intentions from your description, nothing else

They are not Fabio’s , He does not make fields anyways he is a subliminal maker.

But you said this

Oh okay never mind

Read the thread , you are confusing yourself. Two different people were talked about in the posts you mentioned.

Ah that’s one I want to try. I’m on the subconscious amplification, felt some different feelings with it.

Apparently we weren’t talking about PI after all

Apologies to Quadible Integrity and the team there.

Although we are not “one” the way you think
(only applies to core source :stuck_out_tongue:), and Im not a fan of love either ,

But theyre good people and their stuff works ;)

3 Likes

Damn which audio u use

None