Discussion for other Creator Channels

sigh

annoyed

1 Like

1- You know nothing about me, so please don’t assume how much “feminized” I am just because I dared to share a different opinion.

2- You’re accusing me of pulling out buzzwords, yet you used “woke brigade” in the same sentence so lol

Okay buddy. This says more about you and your insecurities than anything else. Cheers

You inserted yourself in the conversation and started attacking me on a personal level. The comment wasn’t even directed at you. Maybe ask yourself (or don’t) why you’re so triggered by something someone said on the internet that was absolutely not being said to you.

Take it to the Disputes Thread guys. Or even better, just let it slide. It’s the Christmas holidays, let’s try and end the year on the forum in good spirits without slinging insults @Curiosity

11 Likes

Its literally Christmas.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone! Have a great one xx

5 Likes

Does this creator have an email or some kind of contact I can reach hm at?

1 Like

magnusfields@proton.me

1 Like

only two:

1. Sapien’s team
  2. Psychic University
3 Likes

I just got it myself and played it 3 times, my throat hurts and my back and joints as well

1 Like

:thinking: Idk what to say.
It could be the field working and having such effects?

1 Like

Merry Christmas
!!!
:christmas_tree::innocent::sunglasses:

9 Likes

I have some questions for that creator now lol

Hm…so do you guys know what these (the most popular here) creators actually do/use? Is it remotely similar to morphic fields? They mention way too many things. Then there are those that call them subliminals, but I doubt it is just subs.

There is one that apparently drowns in abundance and his whole house and part of his country at this point is orgone machines xD. So he felt nice to me. The other one was darker and stuff but welp. They are both men. I think manly vibes can be dark/heavy and people today forgot that.

I think that Indigo MindLabs have the best wording. I was creating audios with similar wording based of everything I had read about the mind at the time (I was a kid xD).

Until I found something called Mind Dynamics (if I remember correctly) that was exactly like that. I think that’s where Indigo MindLabs got the wording from. Or maybe, they pulled from several places. But they may have come across Mind Dynamics at some point.

Old style affirmations create too much resistance, imo.

I think I used to listen to only one audio I made myself before using Dreamweaver stuff. Take it as a manifestation of the audio. But nope, I’m not going back xD

I’m flabbergasted. I didn’t know Dale trained another person and it is PU :scream:

2 Likes

Is this Legit (Info)?

1 Like

Man I just found about it.

Wrablon mentioned it. Maoshan_Wanderer hasn’t corrected him. I’d say it is legit. Maybe Maoshan overlooked that part.

Many people here started using PU stuff when it appeared in the ES Marketplace and I had no idea why the instant trust. So yeah, for now, unless I get corrected, I think so.

1 Like

PU said it himself on patreon

1 Like

Download the highest resolution with a YouTube downloader.

I would just say that I was on the forum way back before I had much idea what I was doing with anything beyond energy manipulation.

I would assume Joey and Jobet have come a long way since then too.

Same with Dream - compare the fields from that era to some of the modern NFT stuff that is vastly more complex and somewhat more powerful.

1 Like