Discussion for other Creator Channels

I´ll try it later today, but has anybody experience with this one from maitreya?

2 Likes

Yes. What would you like to know? @WealthyPhoenix

2 Likes

Everything!

Mainly the effects on your Vision. Entitys, auras and overall energy.
On sleep deprivation I was able to see the room with closed eyes, did it help you in developing that in the awake state (without meditation)?

things like that.

4 Likes

Hey guys!
Has anyone heard of Ankh Priest?
Here is his channel on YT:

Is he safe?

2 Likes

My first thought. Is he from Egypt or uses some sort of ancient Egyptian rituals ?

2 Likes

he is most likely from Russia, here are two more of his channels https://www.youtube.com/@ankhv
https://www.youtube.com/@ankhp/videos

2 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to your feedback!

Yes, it looks like he’s from Russia and his name is Khabib!

1 Like

Some of his videos have got million plus views and likes are also in thousands.

1 Like

Are Other Youtube Channels Imitating / Copying Sapien Medicine?

The style and descriptions in these youtube channels (LISTED DOWN BELOW), their videos seems similar to what Dream would write in field descriptions and titles. I originally thought Sapien was the only one who could create morphic fields / morphogenetic sound fields, if these other channels know how to make morphic fields or their methods - i don’t where they figured it out. But should I stay away from these other channels or can anyone advise if they are frauds / fake channels with false content ?

3 Likes

Whoa this guy has milion views how it that even possible and clearly you can feel something powerful there I don’t know what this shit is but it’s feeling great

I thought that only the USA deals with this, and that it has the only morphic creator, but I did not know that in Russia people deal with these and these sciences, and have also their morphic creator. I thought they were more using primitive methods, and never spiritual and highly advanced magic and technology. Interesting.

2 Likes

Russians and Germans are very advanced when it comes to “alternative healing”, including having many machines/inventions, in fact, I don’t know if Americans are better.

6 Likes

Is it fine listening to Quadible Integrity with speakers?

2 Likes

I read somewhere that it is ok, I’ll try finding that screenshot.

1 Like

Like most people here I only listen to Sapien stuff, I only use Quadible Integrity for eye changing color fields for testing my current level of belief (I am totally fine with brown eyes in fact), eye color is for me since the start the most difficult to change/unreal, no audios were working 2 years ago.

It’s been 1 month and 1 week. Started with nearly black eyes. First check was one week ago, now my eyes are light amber, they turn more on green than yellow. People get results mostly after two months with serious dedication and belief.

Even if I nearly stopped day one because of a horrible nightmare that happily never happened again , it could’ve been because of literally anything and not specially the field.

I’ll check in 3 weeks again and start with Akuo’s mint light green eyes to finish the work for and prove everything is possible and that now I’m the boss in control of myself.

What I do for crazy results is to still listen to brain stack like usual but also listening to QI eyes formula consciously at least 30 minutes or more depending on the day with earbud and 5-7 hours in loop while sleeping with earbuds (they never fall) and low volume, not everyday because sometimes it’s hard to sleep but with time it became easier to sleep like this.

Can’t wait to see final day result, Quadible Integrity is an impressive channel but my heart still goes to Sapien Medicine for everything.

11 Likes

Yes no problem with that don’t worry.

3 Likes

Just came across this channel on yt, if anyone is interested, try this audio or other audios of this channel and let me know your review.

1 Like

Just wondering. Has anyone tried a YouTube channel called neowake biofrequency? Currently I find their stuff is helpful but not sure is it safe though (like, any subliminal messages and so on)

1 Like

To be honest, I take so many precautions, I ONLY try a channel If I see (enough) positive feedback, I let others do the jump for me :sweat_smile:; the safest option(s) remains Just Sapien Medicine (all 3 channels, plus Patreon, Gumroad, etc.), plus (optionally, if I need/want certain audios which Captain has not released) a few other channels - tested content.

4 Likes