Discussion for other Creator Channels

it’s just HappyHols
the apply I guess is from a mistake when writing. he said it’s active until jan 18

1 Like

how can we get in touch with PI? I wanna ask how many fields I can put in the usb, how many usbs can I make
I don’t wanna sub to his patreon just for a few questions

From his YT CH: Details For business inquiries: programmed_intention@outlook.com

1 Like

i got the manifestation XS version from gumroad and your post inspired me to play the mp3.
A question: do I need to open 10 instances of my media player at the same time? or is that overkill, like you said? Also, must the image be printed out or can I for example use it as a desktop screen?

Thanks

Try Drvirtual7s High Definition Special Ops Vision for that. I believe it was responsible for me “seeing” peoples location behind walls, among some other things. Just tried it for a few days though.

Your review sounds exciting, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I used it (Oh. Just now realized. Sorry i meant the quantum third eye from DrVirtual. I somehow got the 2 mixed up?) While bi-locating a few times, it does indeed do that. I think in the physical i’ll need to heal my eyesight.

1 Like

That’s overkill for sure. You honestly don’t need to open multiple tabs at all. I just did because I thought it would give me faster results. You don’t need to print it if you don’t want to; but I remember PI stating that if you print multiple copies and stack them that it would strengthen the effects as well.

1 Like

Thank you… :pray:

1 Like

For anyone who uses multidimensional shield of light by programmed intention: You might want to not use it while you’re using morphic fields as i’ve noticed it tends to seemingly block some of the energy from what i sensed. I could be wrong or maybe that’s just me

4 Likes

That’s funny I haven’t noticed that, but maybe that’s because I use it mostly for places: car, house etc.

Yeah i’ve been indoors mostly and noticed since doing more stimulation of my 3rd eye and using booster fields. I encourage not to take my word fully and test it out

3 Likes

what do people think,

The way you can utilize this formula is by listening to this formula before any formula or up to 3 to 4 formulas or sessions. It will be the most powerful if you listen before any 1 listening session but up to 3 to 4 sessions can be obtained. In short, it compressed any audio to 2 minutes regardless of length allowing you to listen for 2 minutes instead of 10 or 30 minutes for example.

1 Like

So, I decided to try Programmed Intention’s new Talisman.

• Took a new USB drive

• Placed the Talisman mp3and the image at the root

• Created a folder called “Manifestation Folder” and inside, placed the Talisman Mandala and mp3 again inside this folder

• Inside this folder placed a bunch of fields

• Super Serum X

• The Prince

• God like Fella

• Eternal

• Divine Beauty (PU)

• Muscle Aesthetics (PU)

• Astrological Physical Buff (PU)

Physical audios are easier to validate if they are working or not. The more spiritual ones are harder to objectively test (placebo, etc.) and it is easy to convince oneself they are working…

So far, don’t notice anything (I’ve been carrying this USB around since this morning).

14 Likes

it has to be called Manifestation Folder

2 Likes

Oops yes, that is what I meant…

2 Likes

You can try to increase the strength

Because for me it works as long as I am not listening to audio fields

You mean we should not listen to the fields which are inside the folder?

1 Like

No no I do that as well

Im just saying I notice the talisman working when its the only energetic field im interacting with

I also use it with physical fields so I can actually tell its working, just had to increase the strength (multiple copies)

3 Likes

that is, the Talisman and the image are in the root of the usb and in the folder?

1 Like

Yup I put it in both places …

1 Like