Discussion for other Creator Channels

In my experience they do. Maybe it’s because I can sort of hear the affirmations but my head kind of hurts when I wake up.

1 Like

Hmmm ok good to know :) thanks

1 Like

I´ve noticed that subs stimulate my nervous system to a degree where it´s sometimes harder to fall asleep to them. I feel more rested when I don´t play subs/energy work during my sleep. Might differ depending on the sub/your sensitivity.

2 Likes

Lol somone try out crystalline mind and brain of PU patreon is it just me that feels like my brain put in ice.

@Maoshan_Wanderer Do u have his patreon can u try this to. I dont know if am crazy or not lol. My brain feels strange but not like other brain fields just this one

2 Likes

Depends on which one specifically because they’re all different effects and i don’t use all of them. Idk if you’re also asking which i like or got results.

I’m talking about legendary subconscious mind blockage remover, powerful stealth safety consciousness and mental power expansion. Idk if you’ve used those

1. Legendary subconscious mind blockage remover

For me, it works as a supplement to SLR amd Ego Dis. It’s geat as a beginner sub too, to start on ‘lower gear’ before moving to morphic fields

1. Powerful stealth safety consciousness

Quite effective it seems. Ideally use this to clear curses, spells, black magic, evil eye. DrVirtual 7 got the ancient sorcery thing which mentioned to use stealth and i’d add cord removal

I plan on trying this out some time. I’ll let you know if you’d like.

4 Likes

Thanks, I use all 3 but the only one I feel noticeable effects from is the stealth consciousness one. You could let me know your results from it one day if you use it, it’s up to you

1 Like

glad my experience is usefull.

to be honest…

i felt that PI is going crazy. of course this can be a projection of my own insecurities … i still trust my gut . after all i have only my gut to guide me.

i removed all mandalas of this MS from my home also.

all said … everybody is free to use everything.

what i found is this whole experience thought me more for a day than the whole three years what are the morphic fields from Captain. all about the hunger of why there is no progress, the wish to have everyting on the table as quickly as possible. that morphic fields are training programms and are not ment to be rushed or accelerated and they will integrate as we grow with them and use them. i learned to really respect those creations. and i love that they exist.

and i have learned also alot from PI from his posts under the audios on patreon, things i didnot know. i am grateful.

for example…in his experience i made a stack for integrating things: base and sacral chakra, auric repair and acu automation. one loop each.

the things i learned showed me altough my way with PI is no longer if i am to gather any fruit from the the energy i have given this past year. and the danger of continuing losses grew. so no to that.

2 Likes

Excuse me for interrupting but who the fuck is P.I?

Programmed intention if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Congrats!

You only used QI? Also im curious have other people noticed and have they said anything?

Might try it as well but idk how to explain my sudden change in eye colour to my family and friends lol

2 Likes

Thanks, yeah only to Quadible Integrity in first stage. My eyes are green now but I need strong light to see them clearly from far. The conversation with Jen make me realize I was not lightening them in fact, just changing the color, but I couldn’t know because it’s been nearly 2 month not seeing myself in the mirror.

So I switched yesterday, removing Extreme Melanin Remover and Green eyes v2 (both from QI) to “Get Lighter Eyes Fast” (from QI too) that is really specialized for general lightening and not color changing, and also Akuo’s mint green eye video.

My sister and mother noticed for sure but she said nothing, some of my friends too but they said nothing too, they all looked suspicious and insistant when they crossed my eyes.

You can be straight forward and say it’s subliminal (they have the proof right in front of them), ignoring them and do as if you don’t know too or say you went to the doctor and he said it was because of a very strong emotional response or you got hit hard in the head sometimes it can change the eye color so don’t worry.

If you want to try, I can tell you my protocole to have results this fast, the hardest is to have extreme believing, to detach and bearing sleeping with sound as I sleep with earbud… listening to subliminal every night.

4 Likes

just say nothing lol, its the best thing to response trust me lol,
dont tell them about fields lol i did with my friends didnt go so well

4 Likes

I tried one time to talk about all of it out of excitement, to a friend when discovering Sapien Medicine, he thought I was crazy. Never again. :joy:

5 Likes

You could probably just say I’ve been making a lot of positive changes in my life and that would be true, but they may assume it’s diet or detox or something

4 Likes

I think for me that would be social suicide haha

I will maybe start listening to the blue eyes one in the future

4 Likes

It’s crazy to me they can’t believe audio can change lives and BUT they could probably legit believing that I gained like 10 kilos fast. :joy:

3 Likes

True it was the worst advice in the world, protect your social life, hopefully there are people here to talk about it.

2 Likes

It’s hard for some to believe…

I think you have to have an adventurous spirit to some extent, try it yourself and watch it happen

I mean for me it was like stages

Stage 1. I would love this to be real

Stage 2. These people seem to be having real experiences over here

Stage 3. I’m having experiences. Holy shit this is real

Stage 4. Is it? I think it’s real I’ve had experiences

Stage 5. It’s totally real I’m a pro now

;)

9 Likes