Discussion for other Creator Channels

Nah dont worry, im sure it works for some people.

But my friend circle really isnt open minded, they are all hard die atheist except one psychedelic enjoyer lol

5 Likes

Yes feel free to share!

Also can you link me the lighter eyes fast audio? I cant seem to find it…

3 Likes

If something isn’t coming up in YouTube do
This:

“The video name” AND “the channel name”

So in this case it’s

“Get Lighter Eyes Fast!” AND “Quadible Integrity”

4 Likes

found it thanks!

3 Likes

It was exactly the same process for me… Even if I consider myself to be more rational than anything, I’m still open minded about anything and new experiences !

3 Likes

Right on!

2 Likes

Same here… extreme self proclaimed brained friends that would burn you if you talk about magic but it’s funny in a sense and they are very good friends. :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll soon go to sleep, tomorrow I tell you everything I know to make your journey the coolest possible.

3 Likes

haha thank you very much :)

have a good night

3 Likes

The process might be different than audios from Sapien Medicine but the outcome is the same, detachment, trust and acceptation are keys to make subliminals work. Sapien Medicine works for me every time even if I look in the mirror, but also when being sad, depressed or tired.

With subliminals you need to be happy, also actually believing you already have the results you want while accepting yourself as you are now for making them to work efficiently. What I do is no mirror challenge, why looking in the mirror if I trust the process ? You know the sun arises every day in the morning, you don’t need to check it to believe it, you just know it happens.

It’s the same with subliminals, if you want to change your eye color, it will just confuse your mind, break your mental reality and slowing the manifestation of it in the real world. Detaching is the key, no mirror, no photo, they are evil in my opinion and stopping looking at myself really was the best decision in my life, I’m so much happier now and I never had obvious results before doing this.

My protocole is quite simple, I note my goal in a calendar with a reminder, like 2 month later “eye result checking”, for 2 month I don’t look at the mirror, living normally without thinking of subliminals at all, if you are in front of a mirror and you look at it by accident or you have difficulty brushing your teeth without it for example but less mirrors and photos is the best, you can look but you need to be NON-REACTIVE and not focus on your eyes. It might be weird at the beginning but with times you won’t think about it at all, it’ll be natural.

For eye color changing, you might start to see obvious results only near 30 days, depending on what your eye color from start is it can be faster or slower but 30 days is common to see first changes. You’ll start to see great changes near the end of the 2nd month and beginning of 3rd month and after that it’ll be more obvious each time you’ll see.

You organize as you like indeed but what I advice you is 1st month you avoid mirrors, then after you can look more often if you want like 1 time per week to check changes if you like to see how it changes.

I did it the hard way for faster results but you don’t need to do the same, Per day, I listen at least 30 (it’s already enough, at least 30 minutes is necessary) while being conscious both the lighter and eye color audios and listen to them while sleeping too for 7 hours with earbuds.

In the playlist every 90 minutes I put 30 minute HD COUNTDOWN TIMER - no sound - YouTube, 30 minutes no sound video to allow the body to enter a deep state of sleeping and sleeping good, not having headache and to be honest I sleep so good it’s so weird, sleeping like this is energizing me.

You don’t need earbud if it’s too annoying for you. Earbud are maxing results, the audios work even without. I have earbuds that can directly modulate the sound level so it’s really helping too.

Good luck ! Don’t push yourself, go with your own flow.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the detailed response!

2 Likes

Who is this one please???
Why he/she seems so nice and professional??

1 Like

Interesting…PI released a file for closing chakras:

———

The chakras comprise of a structure that resemble a flower with petals on them.

After doing extensive energy work especially with the chakras directly, it’s advisable to close them down. When you close your chakras, it closes down your aura too as the chakras exist in the auric layer.

The common spiritual information available online is heavily focused on opening the chakras and keeping them open with little emphasis on closing them back down because in the past so few people were accustomed to working with chakra energy and people wanted to force an awakening in people.

This keeps people open to a constant flow of energy that merely grounding alone will not be able to manage and can cause an overload of energy.

Keeping the chakras constantly open also allows for parasites or energy vampires to keep feeding off your energy. In fact, some spiritual people are tricked into keeping their chakras open so that these entities can keep feeding. They have corresponding chakras like we do just so that they can feed off ours.

This silent audio closes down the chakra flowers and petals into a closed bud. It focuses primarily on the root chakra to the third eye. We generally keep the crown chakra open to allow for cosmic energy to still flow in. This audio is based on an exercise where you image a zip going from you root to your third eye and then zip it up to close off your energy field but goes a little deeper in cases where entities are trying to feed off our energy.

When they attach to our chakras we can feel zapped out of our body or start to dissociate. Shielding does not work against them because what powers the shields is the same energy that’s feeding the parasites. By closing down we starve the entities and they become trapped within our shields with no way out.

Also, a benefit from closing the chakra flowers/petals down is that we get to integrate the energy/chakra work we’ve done into our inner being. We become accustomed to trying to open up as much as possible without letting any of the work fully integrate and produce the results we’re seeking.

If you’re aiming towards chakra removal/dissolution you can use this to shut down the crown too so you can stop feeding the chakras which allows them to respawn. There are entities trying to force people to regrow their chakras so they can keep feeding so this should lock them out. I’ve read stories where people have tried to remove their chakras but then feel like some chakras are in different places. This is because they are sensing the corresponding chakra of the parasitic entity, If the entity is being forced out of the head or upwards you may sense it’s lower chakras connected to your higher chakras and vice versa if going out of your feet. When it’s moving towards the head, the entity is heading towards death as it will burn in the light but if it’s headed out of the feet it will return to the collective.

3 Likes

Might be a good idea to post the Q&A regarding this field of his for more info:

Q: I’m not saying you’re wrong. It’s probably conditioning on my part, but I have a hard time accepting the idea the chakras should be closed or removed.
A: The chakras exist in the auric field. Most people are only used to working within that spectrum and aren’t aware of other dimensional bodies so it’s natural to feel like that.

Q: Will fields still work without chakras?
A: Yes. The chakras are like plugs they have cones and rings etc and you go through a purge out of the seven layers of the aura. You then ground into the haric dimension where the dan Tiens and hara line operate as they are a 5d system. The chakras operate in 4d and are surface level system

Q: Hi PI, thank you for this. Do we keep our chakras closed all time? Or time passes, and influence from this energy field faded, they will too reopen on their own? Or we need to manually open again?
A: I wouldn’t overuse this unless you want to permanantly shut them down and dissolve the chakras. You’re going to have to reopen the chakras when doing any energy work and this should help shut them down. It’s mainly for people who struggle to shut them down because the entities force them back open to feed. So check with your intuition. You shouldn’t need to do it all the time or a lot. Just until you can reclaim your self.

2 Likes

yeh i was wondering…
but anyways

says nuttin

12 Likes

Say it please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Have fun
Adieu

11 Likes

youll do fuckin nuttin

1 Like